GreaseSpot Cafe

The Political Dance of TWI

Belle

quote:
me: I am going to be going on vacation for a week at Yellowstone National Park, sooo see ya when i get back, okay?

wayscumbags: what? you need to notify the leadership of the state, or states of where you are going to be visiting. You need to check in with US, at LEAST, everyday, if not EVERY HOUR. Not only do you need to check in with US, you need to check in with every limb coordinator in EVERY state you travel through, and ESPECIALLY when you get to Yellowstone, you need to send EVERYONE faxes of your exact location. Not only that, we ALL need a copy of your itinerary, at least a WEEK before you go, so we ALL can apporve this little,, um, trip. Why exactly are going anyway? We really need to use YOUR house for the next foundational class. YOU really need to plan better, and give us more notice, like a year.....

Add this: "Keep your cell phone on in case I need to contact you while you are gone. You should always be in touch with the household. There is safety in a multitude of counselors. You never know when you will need counsel from leadership the next time you need to wipe your arse."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it would not suprise me if the same policy is still in effect. Even at the worst job I ever had, I could get at least a short break to refresh. What does this say about TWI? I used to think staffers were so "blessed" to be near the fire, so to speak. Now I see it must have been about the worst job in the world..

What does suprise me is that they do not make them go to bathroom by twos. Apparently that is how they have to do everything else. Probably could give a good justification for it to. Yep- "Old Joe died in the John regurgitating and choking on the last household fellowship teaching."

No private phone calls and no internet access, either.

But, you see, Mr. H, we only do this so that "the world" doesn't become a distraction. This is so that you can fully concentrate on living The Word and serving God to the best of your ability. You do want to be pleasing to God, don't you. icon_wink.gif;)--> We'll tell you if there's anything you need to know.

Newcomer..."Is it true that Rev. Martindale likes to have sex with other men's wives?"

Twi..."Of course he does. He learned it from Dr. Wierwille who was constantly having sex with any woman that he could coerce into the back of his motorcoach"

Newcomer..."But isn't that wrong?"

Twi..."Not really. You see, when Gawd annoints a man to rule over other people, He includes a provision that allows the annointed one to have sex with anyone he wants."

Newcomer..."But what if the husband doesn't like his wife having sex with Rev Martindale?"

Twi..."The man would be asked to renew his mind and if that didn't work, we would subliminally encourage him to commit suicide"

Newcomer..."Gosh, that doesn't sound very Christian to me"

Twi..."Well, actually Newcomer, you sound like a trouble maker and that means that you are full of demons and we don't like you anymore"

Newcomer..."Are you for real? How does anybody in their right mind support your filthy little cult?"

Twi..."Listen up reprobate, I want you off this property right now! Get thee hence, and don't ever come back!"

Newcomer..."One small problem numbnuts, this is MY house!"

...Ensuing fistfight leaves cult leader with broken nose, two cracked ribs, and his front teeth kicked out.

JOE BELIVER: Yes i'm going to Yellowstone for a little vacation.

HEAD HONCHO: What??????????? You have enough money to take a vacation???????????? You were supposed to give, "cough sputter gurgle wheeze", I mean abundantly share most of that money to help keep GOD's protection in place. We will have to have a full report on why you haven't fully abundantley share like you should have. If you have enough to take a vacation then you haven't been abundantly sharing like you should have and withholding God's blessings on yourself.

UH, that's the line LCM would give to women he wanted to errrr...put his finger in their ear. I think I read that he also used that line to justify his actions when he was confronted at an advanced class.

Someone more in the know can shed some light on it, though.