GreaseSpot Cafe

Who SHOULD be in charge?

Ham

This may not go too far, or belongs in the just plain silly column, but- who do you think should be in charge?

I for one would nominate Moe Howard. He would have the dedication and skills to keep the other BODS in line, but likely would not be smart enough to bother anybody else. Too busy poking the other BOT's eyes to be a nuisance to anybody else.

Any other nominees?

I'd go for a good probate attorney.

He could divy up whatever they have left to some deserving folks. You know, maybe a middle-aged, balding remodeling contractor who needs a long vacation in Nepal. Somebody who needs to spend a little time trekking in the Himalayas before he's too old and creaky to do it anymore...

Fax me some C.V.s to look at and lets invite some interviews.

Unless the Current BOT can show some

valid credentials, we won't invite them for interviews.

Although Rosie and Harvey do seem to have the inside track currently, they are lacking true leadership ability and there are too many known and unknown skeletons in their closets.

Head hunters should seek new candidates with a

willingness to take on the challenges associated

legal problems.

They should have good

people and God comunication skills.

A new grad or Way disciple might prove capable

in this regard.

Looks like I hit the right kind of nerve with this one! George, I think you may get the grand prize- "probate attourney" heh heh.

Uncle H, Scott may be a good choice, but I think he remind him too much of ole Loy. Even they had to say enough is enough..

Who knows DMiller, maybe the IRS may be in charge of the outfit in the not-too -distant future anyway..

Now, Donald Rumsfeld! There's an idea..

Linda, sadly, that really is what they need. Even if they could find somebody of that caliber of niceness, he probably wouldn't last a week.

quote:
Originally posted by George Aar:

I'd go for a good probate attorney.

He could divy up whatever they have left to some deserving folks. You know, maybe a middle-aged, balding remodeling contractor who needs a long vacation in Nepal. Somebody who needs to spend a little time trekking in the Himalayas before he's too old and creaky to do it anymore...

heh heh heh -- that *middle-aged, balding remodeling contractor* wouldn't be anyone WE know, would it??? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

The IRS is immediately what came to mind before I even clicked on this thread. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I do like the idea of a probate attorney though even more George, great idea!

If I have to pick an original candidate, mine is Paw. That way, TWI's own cash (which is really our cash too) can pay for GSC to continue to help dig those poor lost souls out of hell. Think of the extra material we could post! All of the legal stuff from over the years? Wowzer! Paw would have to buy some big computers to handle the traffic load.

JT

I nominate PJ Roberge as president, Paw as vice-president, Karl Kahler as secretary-treasurer, Raf in charge of the research dept, dmiller in charge of the Corps. Ron Lopez in charge of Way Productions, exie in charge of the trunk since she can communicate fast and furious, Doug McMullan in charge of grounds, and the rest of Grease Spot taking over all other activities.

I wonder what would happen then.

What would happen?...PJ Roberge would file a lawsuit against somebody, Paw would walk off in disgust, Karl would get drunk and laugh his foot off, Raf would get Mike as his assistant and then sneak out the back door, dmiller would decline the job and give it to Garth, Ron would call Ted F back and we would all be grooooovy Christians again, Exie would impliment the policy that all ordained clergy must become eunichs, icon_wink.gif;)--> ...and Doug, he'd be tearing down all the fences surrounding the property...As for me, I'd be getting drunk with Karl. icon_cool.gif