Abigail

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God

Beloved All

God bless you all my friends

I have been reading the talk about what Moses real Hebrew mother taught him while Moses lived as the son of a Egyptian woman

First let me say Moses real mother was there to give him the milk he needed in his early years and she went home to raised her other children

Yes Moses was taught the Egyptian ways and his real mother was there to be more like a baby watcher and a milk woman

Yes she may have taught him things but mu guess is that he spend more time with his Egyptian mother

But no verse or book clearly tells us that I know of

Now I believe that Moses spoke perfect Egyptian and some Hebrew or broken Egyptian because it was not his main tongue

But about Moses speech problem

It could be many things

1. It could of been he just fear doing public speaking

2. It could be he did not speak Hebrew very good

Or it could be that he as the enemy to the Hebews or one they would not take time to listen to because who he was

So his brother being well know to the Hebrews because Moses spoke men that he could be trusted

Just wanted to add my pennies

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

This looks like a good website. I'm going to respect the people there and stay off. I just wanted to respect their right to believe what they believe, though I believe little of it. But it looks pretty good.

quote:
Well, all I can say is that I sure hope that TWI comes back to the original PFAL class! That's what caused the Word to move so dynamically and get so many people delivered from their fears!

Yep, their fear of having time with their family, a home of their own, free time, the ability to think for themselves, etc.

Frankee,

Here I have to switch from my silly Firesign attitude, to which this thread has semi-morphed, into a serious attitude on topic with this thread's original intent and your thoughtful post.

I've posted this almost a thousand times, but since you're new here I'll do it again.

In my investigations it's become very clear that the original 1967 film class was only the introduction to the much more substantial set of writings that came with the class. It's to these writings that Dr pointed in the final years of his life as most important for us grads, especially the leadership oriented grads. If we really want to receive for ourselves the fulness of what God has to offer, it's in mastering the PFAL writings. If we want to really offer God's fullness to non-grads, then mastering these writings is essential. This is the thrust of Dr's very last teaching: first master the writings, THEN serve others.

I am happy to see your positive orientation to the film class. There's even more positive treasures to discover in the writings that we either have forgotten, or that slipped by us unnoticed back then.