GreaseSpot Cafe

New TWI Website

Abigail

Well, it would appear that they "unregistered" the rif raf because if you go to the members list, we are no longer listed there. However, it would also appear you can re-register and they might let you post. Galen managed to reregister.

However, if my posts have to be spell checked and approved, I have no interest in posting.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not have wanted to be in the little "meeting" the administrator must've been in.. almost feel sorry for him. Probably accused of everything from slothful to downright devilish allowing "the riff-raff" to be able to post there.

Now it looks more Way-ish- have to get past your limb and region coordinator to even register. And I bet they have to run it by "Rozilla".

And not a place for "debates"- I translate that as "serious questions". "Whadya mean Eve was a lesbian? Can you offer me more than "you'll just have to take it by faith, bro"?"

Any chance of real dialogue seems to have been very shortly lived.

But what do they have to be afraid of? Reminds me of the record of Paul in Athens. He DIALOGUED with the people. Didn't dodge the hard questions, and try to funnel them to where they won't see the light of day.

I think they are actually AFRAID that what they believe and teach will actually not stand up to any kind of scrutiny. They'd rather be ignorant. To me that's the only thing that makes sense in all of this. They just don't want to know.

Oh, no! icon_frown.gif:(--> I hope we didn't get him in trouble, but I'm afraid we probably did. icon_frown.gif:(-->

The forums were all but empty until we started posting over there. They'll just fade back into oblivion now that there's nothing but "blessed" comments allowed.

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR

They are AFRAID:

Afraid of having their doctrines proven false

Afraid of having to answer for all the lies they've told

Afraid their beloved cash cows will find out how evil they are

Afraid we will stimulate the brain cells of visitors to their site

Afraid of being exposed!

Wouldn't suprise me very much. I have seen what "they" are capable of doing to a guy that just HAD to get up during a teaching. Unbelievable. It would really suprise me if he was indeed still the site administrator there.

Now here's a valid argument that indeed the ministry is running that website, even if they claim otherwise- you HAVE to go through your Limb AND Region coordinator to get in. I wonder what they have to say about that?

Now here's a valid argument that indeed the ministry is running that website, even if they claim otherwise- you HAVE to go through your Limb AND Region coordinator to get in. I wonder what they have to say about that?"

Well that got me curious. I've reregistered. Where it asked for limb and region coordinator information I simply told the truth - none. I'm waiting to see if they will approve my account or not. I can't see any legitimate reason why they would not. I was always respectful in my posts.

Of course, given the new rules that go with the new forums, it seems there won't be much to discuss. No debating, no questions about the Bible or God, much less TWI policy. I guess we can talk about the weather.

quote:
you HAVE to go through your Limb AND Region coordinator to get in. I wonder what they have to say about that?"

I believe it is a site run by John B. and he doesn't want any controversy on it. That is what GSCafe is for. I spoke to a long time innie today about it and they agree. They also knew nothing about the site.

John B. e-mailed me today and by what he said I have no reason to believe he is deceiving anyone. He and I had our run-ins years ago but I believe he is a truthful man with integrety.

Edited by OnionEater

quote:
you HAVE to go through your Limb AND Region coordinator to get in.

I also saw that Abi. Good for you for trying to re-register, but I bet they won't accept you. Even though all your posts were most polite, and considerate -- I'm thinking you were un-earthing more *skeletons* than they want to deal with. Even polite exposing is still resulting in being exposed, and I agree with OE that they want no controversy there at all.

quote:
I believe it is a site run by John B. and he doesn't want any controversy on it. That is what GSCafe is for. I spoke to a long time innie today about it and they agree. They also knew nothing about the site.

A shame that the folks still *in* do not know about it, and it (seemingly) is for their use.

btw --- I also peeked at the membership list, and yes indeed -- I am no longer there. Galen is the only one left. I didn't see Mike listed there either. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Woops!!!! I just checked the memberlist again, and you are there Abigail. Congrats (I think). icon_smile.gif:)-->

So much for the *skeleton* theory! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Galen will be gone too, the first time he calls the Corps "corpse" icon_biggrin.gif:D--> - or maybe the spell-checking police will correct it icon_wink.gif;)-->

I don't doubt that JB is sincere and truthful about what he's doing, just Waybrained. ANY discussion, any questioning, any deviation from the company line is plain wrong to him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but his website, despite "no affiliation", reflects the TWI "circle the wagons" mindset...it can't be otherwise. You think that the WayGB lurks here? Do you think that any "innie" posting anything but the "present truth" will escape scrutiny?

quote:
Originally posted by UncleHairy:

In order to register, they want to know who your region and branch coordinators are...how did you guys manage to register?

I just wrote the administrator and talked with him. He and I have since exchanged a few e-mails.

No problem.

:-)

God first

Hi All

I went to the site and sign up to post there

Does anyone think they will have enought love to give me a try?

There were a few hard question to answer

Region Coordinator but I told them God the father and mother

Branch Coordinator but I told them Jesus Christ the Seed

I should be posting there soon

I guess we will see soon

Got to have fun but we all know I am not welcome there

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy,

Thank you for helping me start my day with a smile!!!!

DMiller,

I'm guessing your name shows up on the membership list as soon as you register and before you've been approved. I see you are correct, my name is there along with several other familiar names. However, I cannot log in or post. Has anyone else been able to log in and post?

Galen,

You wrote: "Dont worry, they lurk here too, and 'know' what is said."

I sure HOPE they lurk here! icon_cool.gif

They are often in my mind as an eavesdropping audience when I post. It was to bring things to TWI leadership's attention that I wanted to post there on John B's website in the first place.

I too had some behind the scenes e-mails with John B.

He does strike me as a lot less rabid than LCM, but his attitude of elitism is apparent as an undertone in his communications. He ended up banning me from his website (and e-mailing him) because we disagreed on theology... basically just one KJV verse. He cut and ran without even a minor discussion of that verse, whether it was translated well, or whether he was rightly dividing it.

YET... I still think his website is forward movement for an organization that's been moving backwards for over a decade.

At least he had the balls to communicate SOME with me and a few others. Maybe others in TWI will take the big step of shedding their total insularity from his example. Maybe John B's bold three steps forward (in spite of the probably forced two "reconstruction" steps back) represent an undercurrent of new thought already underway within TWI.

I still applaud TWI as having stuck with Dr's books, even though they still fail to take the word "master" seriously. Of all the splinter groups, the stump looks to hold the most promise of recovery to me.

God first

Beloved All

God bless you all

I wrote them by replying to their Email wecoming me

--------------------------------------------

God first

Hi John

When do I began to post on your board

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/year2027/aga...archfellowship/

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/year2027/agapaobibletimeline/