GreaseSpot Cafe

New TWI Website

Abigail

shazdancer,

I had written regarding socks post on tender love: "It's good to see that people are thinking about love... after all these years."

Then you responded with: "Aw, Mike, most of us never stopped! We just won't bend over and put a "kick me" sign on our tushies in the name of love anymore."

I am not advocating anything like that. Did you see my posts on the website of this thread's discussion? I was in there with tough love, and tender love, but no "kick me" signs at all.

There's no way I would ever recognize the present BOD as having any authority in the church other than the legal ownership of certain properties.

If they ever want to have my respect level for them elevated from my seeing them as duped Joe believers who have been through the ringer and are in great need my tender (but firm) love and the PFAL insights that were given to me, then they will have to earn it.

I DO advocate to those here who never stopped loving to apply it in posting and behavior toward TWI, now that thay have been totally shamed by the courts.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it

After all these years of not thinking about love, it's good to be thinking about it, or

After all these years of not thinking about love it's good for you to be thinking about it, or

After all these years of not thinking about love it's good for me to be thinking about it, or

After all these years of not thinking about love, it's good to see thinking about it, or

After all these years of not thinking it's good to be seeing, or

After all these years of seeing it's not loving to be thinking or

All of the above or

None of the above or

Some of the above or

Some combination of the above with something else, such as:

**snap snap** fill in here, this space open *snap snap*

Edited by socks

Looks like they have even disabled the "guest book". "cannot be found on this server". Somehow, I think it is more than just lost. Looks like they really have pulled in the welcome mat this time. Brings to "you are welcome at da vey" a whole new meaning!

Cripe, they must really love us.

Good grief. Unless it's "awww, I is soooo blessed about da vonderful verd of the one true vey" it has absolutely NO place on their site. No individualism, no discussion of vey doctrine ever allowed. Just "how it blessed me". Sick.

The upload section for pictures has an interesting statement- almost like saying "don't count on anything getting posted here".

Makes me wonder what the "meeting" the poor site administrator had with ole Rosie. "You let THEM post on god's true cleanest of the clean holy places?????" She may be bad enough on an ordinary day, but I couldn't imagine what she would look like puffed out and veins protruding, froth issuing from her various cavities.

Poor guy. I think he must've gotten raked over the coals for this. I wouldn't count on seeing the welcome mat coming out again any time soon.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> I'm trying to get the right Cher growl-

"doo uh you beLIEVE in lawv do you beLIEVE"

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

But Mike's gotta give us the insight in to the love thing while we sing. Are we seeing it, thinking it, feeling it? Turn on your love meter and give us a reading. No, not that kind of reading, the farenheits!