GreaseSpot Cafe

The L.E.A.D. accident. What happened?

HCW

quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer Nessle:

I am currently studying Vocal performance in college. I have no time for such cartoons.Out of hard work and practice, I hope to become a professional opera singer. But that can not be done without some hard work.

Very hard work. I wish you the best of success in fulfilling your dreams, regardless of any petty disagreement I may have with "Catcup."

Hello, Jennifer, I chatted with you a couple of times in Waydale chat, or maybe it was the old Greasespot chat, you logged on as Kittencup.

Long time no see! I'm glad to see you're doing well.

Do you recall someone logged in as kittyteacup? She's now my stepdaughter.

Jennifer, you sound more and more like your counterpart in our fam. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Our Jennie is a tell it like it is kinda gal. Sweet, and honest. She's very fair skinned like her mother so if she did lie she blushes so bright it's a dead giveaway. icon_wink.gif;)--> And she's been studying music and some dance, about to head into a full time music program in the Spring. I hope you succeed. Nothing makes a parent more proud or fulfilled than to see their kidlings succeed and be happy. Be a success, make lots of money and retire your parents to the lifestyle they so richly deserve! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Maybe you can spear head the next Big Thing - dancing opera! Dunno, I've always said I'm only good for slow dances, 15 mph or less. But she and her Mom like to dance. Good luck. Good for you, you sound very talented and committed. You'll do well.

Okay, I guess THIS thread is thoroughly derailed!!!

Lessee, I think you were 14 or 15 at the time, and I think you may have had a broken leg? or something in a cast?

Jessica's doing great, she occasionally posts here as "chinson's daughter". I'll tell her you said "hi".

And Socksy, just WTF (uh, that stands for "What the heck") does "l.-t.e.i.a.w.h.l." stand for, anyway?

Okay, well I read about it here. I forget who filled in the details for us.

Why don't you back off, there Catcup. I woudn't have even noticed you if you didn't have to weigh earlier in with your little cracks. As for your stalker melodrama, I had stopped posting on it, and there you are again. And then you tell me to "BACK OFF." Why don't you just ignore my posts, and I will go back to ignoring yours.

Speaking of melodrama...

"Tear off our socks --- and our feet will mightily offend you."

Dr. Scholls

quote:
WaterBuffalo--

That was a quote from Satori that I pulled from his own post. HE was wondering if people were talking to HCW about him behind his back, not ME. Here is the quote in it's entirety:

"By the way, it's s.a.t.o.r.i, not santori. I'm wondering if you haven't been getting email or private messages from a few weak-minded individuals attempting to "help" you understand my POV."

Point taken, Catcup. No harm intended and I apologize. I should have read the previous posts more carefully.

Jenifer,

Welcome to Greasespot.

You Posted to Satori

quote:
I expect an apology. Not only to me, but to my parents as well.

Some unsolicited advise. -- Demanding apologies here at GS (or anywhere for that matter) is pretty much a waste of effort. Even if you get a demanded apology (assuming you deserve one) it most likely won't be from the heart. So why bother?

May I also suggest that you do not pre-assess people based upon one or two posts- or upon what you may have "heard" about them from others. That goes for both "sweet" folks and the not so sweet.

Enjoy !

Well, Satori, you brought it up, not me.

An incident that occurred when my daughter was a minor child, that was posted without my consent.

You have made snide remarks and insinuations about the incident in the past, and have brought it up here again, so I am telling you to back off. I have every right to.

Ignore you?

I usually do.

However, I refuse to ignore your posts if you continue lying about me, and insinuating lies about members of my family.

And it takes a very ignorant person to corrupt the quote from Hans Scholl, a man who had more cojones in the face of a tyrant than you would ever dare to dream you could have.

quote:
Originally posted by TheEvan:

When I speak authoritatively, it's because I was there. My opinion is based on at least as much first hand experience as oldies, for instance. And more, apparently, when it comes to dealing with people broken to bits by Wierwille and other 'gifted" Way leaders.

Now based on my experience I have formed some opinions,. This is a place to express those opinions. Just like anybody does. Fire away.

But there never was any baby in that nasty bathwater...

I don't understand why it is said some say they were in these programs when they weren't...its almost saying that all of us are lying?

I think sometimes they do come in 'innocent' and then start putting things together and it all makes sense.

Are you saying that we can't have an opinion?

Satori, read the thread.

I did NOT post until I was ASKED TO.

I and another couple mentioned in the article specifically requested Pawtucket to NOT post about it when it was published in the local paper.

Skyrider saw the article and started the thread. And I was then ASKED to comment on it by Grizz Bear.

And YOU brought it up on THIS thread:

"So... anybody seen Craig in the bushes lately? I'm sort of joking, but I am curious about that incident. What ever happened?"

Typical that you would twist this to your own ends, and use it to bait my daughter.

Anyone wondering about Satori's intentions should acutally use the link he posted for you and observe his behavior on THAT thread.

If Satori was serious about wanting to know what happened, he could have read the thread he posted the link to and have the information.

satori001 --

In an earlier post you suggested that it seemed like CSW was being "coached" in his posts about the LEAD accident.

I would like to know what made you think that there was any coaching? (Details, please.)

I would also like to know what you think CSW (or whomever is behind/with him) has to gain by finally addressing the details of this horrible accident? (Honesty, please.)

Please do not take it that I'm "out to get you". I disagree with your actions at this time but you are the person who will be held accountable for them. I simply want to know why it was so important that you posted what you did about CSW being coached. I do not wish to "get into it" with anyone.

Thank you.

Peace.

Out.

There was nothing "enjoyable" about the "attention" then or now.

I made that post when Grizz connected my name to the article and called for it rather than allow people to speculate and watch it deteriorate into what it did in WayDale.

I made my post, answered the questions, ignored your insinuating comments and got off the thread as soon as I could, specifically asking people to LEAVE MY DAUGHTER IN PEACE AND PRIVACY. And the thread went quietly away, where it stayed until

YOU BROUGHT IT UP AGAIN.

And you brought it up for no other reason than to .... me off and bait my daughter.

BACK THE F*K OFF!