GreaseSpot Cafe

The L.E.A.D. accident. What happened?

HCW

dear jennifer, welcome. i was probably about your age when i got involved in TWI. that's when dr. wierwille started telling me that God wanted me to get healed by having sex with him....

the rest of my post is not directed at you, jennifer. and i can see how much you and your mom love each other and that is soooooooo great.

for what it's worth, i don't think my post is that big of a choo choo. we do NOT know how dear dear rochelle would feel about this thread, do we ? maybe she would be thrilled by the honesty and even the fighting.... might feel a lot better than what it was like in TWI....

satori, thank you for telling what the picture was of a baby giving the finger and saying baby vic. i don't find it disgusting at all

you know, maybe some people are different gifts to different people. i know damn well satori has been a gift to me. you know how in pfal, the good doctor talks about the drunk who came for help and it just got him in deeper or however that goes.... some posters had / have that effect on me. he's had the opposite

but to be fair, orange cat, sirguessalot, goey, others, have helped so very much (sorry i can't spell it all out, the list is too damn long)

i'm sure people feel the same way about catcup and geek being gifts

anyway, i hope you see what i'm trying to say. i don't mean to be on an "i love this one or that one" bandwagon. truthfully, the hardest part is seeing when people i care about fight with each other (why it bothers me, i don't know, there are 9 kids in my family). i'm not pollyanna, believe me. i think things would be different if we were in person

thanks

See, this is one reason why I, for one, never take Satori/QQ seriously when he pontifartificates about 'principle', 'moral superiority', and so on in the political threads. (Yeah, yeah, Sat, I know. Because I'm a 'liberal' I can't talk about principles? Yah! Right! icon_razz.gif:P-->)

He whines and gets 'morally outraged' about the (supposed) 'cruelty' and 'lack of compassion' as shown by the Democrats/liberals, yet when he/other staunch conservatives show the same behavior, he either has an excuse/denial, or he just doesn't give a flying f**k.

Actually, his example just encourages me to be more proud of my liberal beliefs without apology.

icon_cool.gif

And as far as credibility goes, Catcup beats you by a mile, chief.

Too bad you are blind to that fact. icon_frown.gif:(-->

I hear what you are saying ex.

I like and have learned from so many here....so many have had a part in the healing process........It was suprising to find that a poster once found enormously annoying, I later found out was a big part of someone elses healing..... I hate seeing folks fight.

And I detest being lied about.

I can and do let a lot of things pass, and have ignored a LOT of previous inuendo from Satori and others.

But when it comes repeatedly making misleading statements about my family and baiting my daughter,

Uh, yeah. The fur's gonna fly. Mostly off of him.

I can't think of a single person I know worth their salt who would let anyone attack their family and just TAKE it. I sure won't.

ChasUFarley,

I think satori is really trying to goad me into a response to his

quote:
There were certain details in some of HCW's posts to me that seemed very coincidental, as if he were being coached.

Ok. I'll respond.

Well, if satori001 , who is NOT paranoid, thinks I might be being coached them it MUST be so. He's right. I might be being coached. He's not paranoid, he just "wonders" paranoid type things.

You see. I'm not perceptive enough to see things on my own. Therefore it MUST be that I'm being coached, it only MIGHT be that the coaching is coming from a GreaseSpotter, MAYBE two.

Since he said what HE thinks.... I think that was his was of saying that I was right about what I said about him. Without really saying HC, you were right about me. You see, I couldn't possibly be right without his acknowledgement of the same. Then if he doesn't actually SAY I was right he can later say, No, I never said you're right. ANd he'd be right because he didn't actually say I was right. He just indicated that I might be right IF sombody coached me rightly.

OK?

AND

SINCE I'm right about what I said about him, the only possible way for me to be right is that I MIGHT be coached by somebody else (maybe two somebodies), GS'ers who know him enough to be right about him.

He hasn't "knighted" me as perceptive yet, so I can't be perceptive. Satori001 is the perceptive one here at GS.

Percieve my drift? If you do, maybe satori will declare YOU to be perceptive, like he recently did waterbuffalo.

I hear you Excathie!

One can really die from being pecked by a chicken. They have sharp pointy bills, you can bleed and eventually die. When you die...you are set free from the pain and suffering.

But if a duck pecks you...it's bill at the most, it could bruise. You won't die from that...just forever and ever sustain more and more bruising....never to die and be set free.

Since this pecking never ever ever ever ends, it's more like being pecked by a duck.

I hope that makes sense....I wouldn't steal your thunder for the world.

quote:
Originally posted by Cynic:

When one plays the “paranoid” card to insult an opponent, one should anticipate that some response probing their own paranoia will not be deemed off-limits.

Cynic, I wouldn't argue. Speaking of cards, a few here are stacking the deck, and maybe that's what one must do if the deck one is dealt is less than full. Edited by satori001