GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I have no greater joy than to hear mah children caulk in truth. Way Plumbers motto...

Simonion, what's the profit?? Be careful for nothing. Beware of false prophets crept in unawares. For though you have 10,000 lying signs and wonders, yet have ye only ONE mother which hast given thee suck. As Sexie has been taught, how long do I have to suck your corps asses?? Go back to the milk of that Word. Strong drink belongs to those of full age.

John. batten down the hatches. Looks like we're in for a shower or two in the next couple of days. Forthtelling, not foretelling...

I think I'll have a strong drink this week. (But we really need the rain.)

Gawd, how many years can I expect these "things" to stay in our brains? Damn! Ya'll have been out of the household for decades and I, but a few years. Yet these truths remain ingrained in your nouses. How do you keep these things fresh without anyone around to suck your Corps asses anymore?? :biglaugh::biglaugh:

PS -

Cardinal Bailey, I command u to appear now that u have a password. You know u desire the meat. Get off that breast!

How do we keep these things fresh?? Where does a man get his strength??

It's the SPIRIT of GOD WITHIN!!!

God doesn't have to fetch ole Agabus (pronounced Aggie-Bus) to come all the way from Damascus to tell us these things.

Take unto you the WHOLE armour ... you're going to need it.

My son was reading One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for his English class and we decided to rent the movie...It contained one of the great dialogs in group therapy moviedom:

Taber: "Harding,why don't you knock off the .... and get to the point?"

Harding: "This is the point. This is the point,Taber,it's not .....I'm not just talking about my wife,I'm talking about my life.I can't seem to get that through to you! I'm not just talking about one person,I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content! I'm talking about interrelationships! I'm talking about God,the devil,hell,heaven! Do you understand??? Finally!!!!"

And I beg forgiveness as well, but GO MAVS!!! Any rain you Floridians want to send this way? It's hot and muggy here, and no rain in sight. TomStrangeness...are these things at the top of your "lift list"?

Yes Tonto... the Mavs and RAIN have been at the top of my communications with the mothership as well...

niKa... do you have any rain to spare? (just the rain, not the tornadoes)

Rain? Say, even though we got 3-1/2 inches over the course of two days the other week, we're still waaaay behind for the year.

Reminds me of a song, mah Peeee-pul!

Oh, God told Noah to build him an Ark-y, Ark-y,

God told Noah to build him an Ark-y, Ark-y

Build it out of (CLAP!) Gopher barky, barky,

children (ARF!) of the (WOOF!) Lord.

:dance:

Harding: "This is the point. This is the point,Taber,it's not .....I'm not just talking about my wife,I'm talking about my life.I can't seem to get that through to you! I'm not just talking about one person,I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content! I'm talking about interrelationships! I'm talking about God,the devil,hell,heaven! Do you understand??? Finally!!!!"
beauuuuutiful simply beauuuuuuuutiful

Just in case anybody around here doesn't know,excie"Methuselah" cathedra turns the big,big,BIG 5-0 on Friday...

Where have all the young girls gone?...Long time passing....

Gosh,it's almost like she's our mother in the Word...having sort of begotten us in the Gospel....Well,hell,..who was that old lady that had a baby at 90?...Was it Sarah?...Shoot,you're still a spring chicken,excie...

dear strange one, you are too kind

and simonzee....you thank you for sharing

a baby at 90 ? how nice how sweet how biblical..... makes me want to get blessed with a pregnancy at 50

i have an 11 going on 12 year old. want me to tell you about it ! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha excuse me where the hell are my meds.....

i'll give you Methuselah excuse me what year were you born ?

must edit to say what i said

and simonzeefruckyou.....

Edited by excathedra

I wonder what these old folks look like off film ... in person ... you can only pull the face so tight lol

But we are a little healthier and life is a little easier than horse and buggy days

I'm fifty but look like 25 ... no really, ... REALLY dammit OK, 35 ...

Edited by rhino

have you seen goldie without makeup ?

50 is the new 40 ? and i am the new queen of england

mwah

LOLOL!!! Excie! I haven't seen Goldie without makeup. Maybe someone can post a pic of her without it.

I guess there are people out there who look like they were ridden hard and put away wet. But I think in most cases people do look younger than their parents did at their age.

Maybe we should call her Oldie Hawn..

Gosh,I hope excie returns here and says sumthin'...There's so much world wisdom,or velt vissenschoft(sp),as Wierwille used to call it in German,to learn from folks who've been around the block a few times,...namely,those in their fifties,...that those of us in our forties,...sometimes victims of our own youth and inexperience fail to recognize...Happy birthday,exc,and may the AARP be with you....