GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

****** cultists! Stop posting now and get on with your lives.

I ain't old but how did you know I was blind?

It was from too much ultraviolet here in the sunshine state. (Maybe Wayne Pierce will try to heal me, Simon).

Ha.. I forgot Mike won't let us curse. How do I say God...... D.A.Mmmm the best way on this site? That is was the first word of my post.

Post your curse words now so I can learn how.

Rhino, Du-uude! You and IgotHurricanes still only look about 25 years old. WHAT is it that you guys are doing? Not fair. Women get older; men get cuter. Mr.niKa is the same way; he gets cuter every year.

IgotOut, it does seem that you are uniquely positioned to do well during Hurricane season (unless you stand on that ledge at the wrong time). That gave me the willies just to look at the PHOTO; I could never have stood on that ledge! You are a maniac.

The odd thing about guys, however, is that you will LIKE it that you are an acknowledged maniac. That's just . . . weird. If memory serves, weren't you also in the very first L.E.A.D. group?

Since the current President does not believe in global warming, your business will likely get better.

Just hold on to something solid until the weather blows over, okay?

Happy Saturday at the new Greasespot. Iced tea and chicken nachos for everyone!

Yes, NotInKansas, I am crazy and I know it. But you would be surprised how many like me there are out there. I was born witout a natural fear of heights I think. Yes, I was on the first LEAD and climbed the most difficult cliffs easier than our so called leaders did. After our session they asked if I would joing LEAD staff when I graduated. I said no because it was not challenging enough and I hate camping and the whole nature thing.

Edited by igotout

You and mr.niKa would get along. He loves to climb high stuff. Never has much time for it these days, but thinks of the caribeeners and pitons, which are up in the attic, with a wistful look in his eye. I don't think that he was born without any fear of heights; I believe that he has a healthy respect for the tallness of the things that he climbs; it just seems that he loves the focus that such climbs bring. Every couple of years, he takes off for a few days, and comes back with sto-ries and pictures.

He also loves scuba, which I have recently learned I cannot ever do again. I had back-to-back cases of immersion pulmonary edema; the first one went undiagnosed until the second one, when we finally figured out what was up: unusual, likely under-reported. completely not fun. But there's still snorkelling! :ph34r:

Edited by notinKansasanymore

Hey Nika ...

It's because that picture is 25 years old B)

Well, it is probably five, I'll get one more current sometime, but I look like that still. The trick is to drink beer on a daily basis and stay single, but what fun is that? OK, it was kinda fun ... but I sorta envy you married folks with kiddoes.

I have a fear of heights though, and was terrible at climbing on LEAD ... too lanky I guess.

I've only figured out who Tom Strange and Tom Tuttle are so far, oh, and Simon. But I could be gravely mistaken. I guess I'll get to you other guys eventually. :) Even Igot's pic didn't help.