GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Hey there Fellowgobbler,

No Turkey? No mashed potatoes and gravy with cranberry sauce on the side? No fried okra or steaming turkey stuffing cooked within the turkey itself along with some candied sweet potatos and then smothered by nice hot gravy? Pumpkin, pecan, lemon chess, mince meat, or sour cream and raisin pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top? Man, I think I'd miss alla that!

Maybe, you could you have some "fried fruit bats" or somethin? Hows about some "poached platypus" with "candied kangaroo"? Or maybe some "cooked koala" and some "butchered bunny meat"? Maybe some "greasy goanna guts" on scones? Then again, if you are really hungry, you could have some......."creamed croc" on toast? Maybe some......."Diced Dingo Alfredo", or, an "Emu Omellete" with a little "Wombat Rarebit" on the side......or maybe a little....."Mashed Marsupials?" Or some....."Barbecued Bandicoot", with some "Pickled Pygmy Possum" on the side?...............Or maybe a little "Cassawary................." okay, I'll stop.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day in your heart! Thankful to know you!

Love you Brother, :wave::wave:

"Jonny Lingo"

Yee-oouch. That was a mightily inspiring post, Johnny. You may have the Pneuma Hagion.

Hey, Fellowthankful, don't they sell turkeys in the stores there? You should go and get one, and some cranberries, and a can of pumpkin or two, and have your own feast this weekend! Teach the Mrs. how to make Thanksgiving Dinner.

It doesn't really need to be on "the day." You're on whole different continent, so it's okay to be a little kitty-wumpus.

Ya know, Rev. Tuttle, speaking of that peculiar accent, do you remember him praying to our "Heavany Father", without the "l"? And how about that ski resort up the road, referred to by the Red Headed Stranger as "Cresta Butte?

And no, I haven't been fishing lately, for all the rivers is froze, and so, I have been weeping. I am leaving now. ....And he went out, and, it was night....

Wow,...Rocky's been unbanned?....When did all this happen?...Happy birthday,Rock...Gosh,a guy goes to a Jain Convention to pray for their arms and set up a call-center and look what happens while I'm gone...

Well,as the Yashladi Yashli Tulsi would say, "Meestda Rdocky,we would like to offedr you cdedit cadrd pdotection against identity teft for smoll munt-ly payment...but we do not believe in youdr Jesus"...

If things work out ok tomorrow,I'll be able to visit with the King(Dana,not Elvis),when he stops in Phoenix,as he trucks along in his convoy,behind eleven of them long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse micro-bus...

Happy B-day, Crocky!! And welcome back to the post that flows, not trickles.

Heaveny Father, hmmmm, that DOES sound familiar. I have believing images of victory of your feeshing, brother Jonny. Now therefore, go, and depart unto a solitary prace, and there play...

Simon, wilt thou and thy brother again this year journey unto south florida to come see me and my family in my train?? If so, I will give you the keys to the bathroom this year (and NEVER has anyone from OUTSIDE my family EVER been given keys to this holy of holies). We all remember your visit last year fondly. We have even kept the sheets you slept and wept on, where were left some god-awful stains. And the garage door your brother plowed through we have replaced. Even my daughter's dog that you maimed has healed up nicely, after the laying on of my hands.

Sexie, you also (bullinger) must needs come to this our holiday reunion, where rust doth not corrupt. Maybe Dana can make some deliveries in the area, stopping "along the way" to pick up other 9th corps who want to get more blessed than they already are...

ThunderShipper is moving his word amongst the aborigines. Imagine, a chickasaw with a tomahawk endeavoring to teach the greatness of the boomerang...

Jonny, you've been drinking, haven't you?? Please find a seat up front ...

You know, some of our sibling corps are sharp as a tack, spiritually. I move that we do away with the corps number and simply have the corps and the cop-outs ...

Edited by tomtuttle1

Oooh!! OOOOOOOHH! (Jumping up and down, raising my hand.) Could I PLEASE be a COP-OUT?

Pick Me! PICK ME!!!

Hey, where's Rocky? Maybe he can only read, but not post yet? Because if our brother the Rockmeister could post, neither Heaven nor Earth, nor Dark of Night, (not even the Black Knight from Monty Python) could keep him from this our thread.

:wave: Hi, Rocky!