GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

... There were about 5 of us who had been maybe 15 seconds late to Corps Night. Instead of being allowed in, we were told to change into work clothes and meet back in 10 minutes or so. We were then taken to some basement or somewhere, where jackhammer work was being done, and had to take turns running the aforementioned machine. It was extremely heavy; even though I am tall, I could barely even hold the thing upright, much less control it when it was running. I only had to run it once, because it was pretty obvious that someone would get hurt.
All this still makes me think a class action suit would certainly get us control of a great vacation spot ... Camp Gunnison ... it would surely be settled out of court ... they don't even have a case ... we deserve it ... :dance: Time for the current BOD to stop living off our hard labor ... REALLY, doesn't anyone know a good lawyer ?

I think that the statute of limitations is likely far in the past for those who could have had the most effective cases: Evelyn Barden, on the death of her husband, Ken; the folks who got hurt in the Tinnie crash; Rochelle Wajnberg's family; and anybody whom Weirwille pressured into an abortion . . ..

There are surely many others about whom I don't know.

But God knows about them, and His judgement will be just.

Wow. We were so young, so eager, and so stupid. We gave some of the best years of our lives to people who ate them up like bonbons, and demanded more, and felt entitled to do so.

Words fail me.

I think that the statute of limitations is likely far in the past for those who could have had the most effective cases:

Wow. We were so young, so eager, and so stupid. We gave some of the best years of our lives to people who ate them up like bonbons, and demanded more, and felt entitled to do so.

Words fail me.

Well, true Nika ... what a way to spend our 20's ... :asdf: not sure about limitations ... since it is still ongoing especially ... If it went to a jury, could we possibly lose? We could get maybe 1000 ex Corps? I'll be thinking about which cabin I want for my time share :)

OK, Colts lost ... dummies ... now Bears are losing ... the Midwest may be out of the playoffs already ...

I saw a "Blue Rhino" display yesterday in front of a convenience store. It was to promote sales for the propane gas company. Talk about coincidence !!!

A blue rhino looks cold, you'd think they'd want a warm "Red Rhino" for a propane company ... I guess you use propane mostly for cooking down there though ...

:dance: I'm a northern white rhino though ... but I still produce a lot of hot air like the blue rhino :dance:

Mr. Tuttle, I am glad to see you still do all your shopping at convenience stores. Do you still buy weekly lottery tickets? When are you gonna win by revelation?

Dear friends, DB called me and is coming here for Ted's wedding in Largo, FL, near me. He's the best man.

Edited by igotout

Igottampa, it is not for you to know the times or the seasons which the fodder hath put in his hands.

But if I DO buy a teek-ette tomorrow for the $50 mil, and I DO win, we will be going to that city with its streets of gold, children laughuing children singing with the happy angel band. How 'bout them Bucs??

Where is our corps, dammit??? Just a few faithful here. Maybe my sons have sinned...

I have not yet won any lottery. Maybe it's because my needs & wants are not in context or were not used before. And Pappy hasn't shed ANY light on where I might be blowing it by my believing in reverse. My winning has been lost backwards.

Simon needs to be neuthetically confronted on his absence from our 9th corps post toasties. Same with mellowtripper and TomStrangelove. Thanks be to Nika, who ALWAYS causes us to come out on top.

Geez I just figured out how many of you nine all the time corps I have close ties with

You all sure do a good job of keeping tabs on eadh other .

John R.you and Hope have an open invite to attend my final walk down the aisle.I will touch base with you later on to give you directions to this momentous event .

By the way April 9 is the Tn. hillbilly's smoked a joint with the beatles Birthday so be prepared for the english invasion.

Excie you are invited too if you think you could stand putting up with the two good old boys that got born again that don't do the wild and crazy things we did way back than. Well you know that' a lie :biglaugh:

Moony yes please win the lotto cause we need to buy a two million dollar mansion down there and retire to you know where ?

You niners take care and keep on having fun

Say could I become a adopted member of the big 9 ? I do have some qualifcations as a coped out member of family corps 4. Does that coiunt ? :unsure:

Ted F. :wave: :

Edited by TED Ferrell

you are adopted immediately in the name of doris day !!!! copouts ~ that's what we're all about ! ! ! ! mwah

do you mean you're getting married on april 9th ?

i just heard from dear judy cushingham ;) ;) (who told me you look FABULOUS ted) she thinks we all should retire to florida with igotcompany

Say could I become a adopted member of the big 9 ? I do have some qualifcations as a coped out member of family corps 4. Does that coiunt ? :unsure:

Ted F. :wave: :

You have my vote Ted, though we never met ... :wave: I'm thinking this group is more like the "back nine", since we already made the turn, and I for one am usually headed toward the clubhouse for a beer :)

Hey Ted. Shame on your marrying that young lady. I was thinking of getting you a bottle of purple pills for a gift.

I wouldn't miss it. Unfortunately, Hope will be out of town that weekend...school field trip. Looks like the Englishman will be staying with us since we are so close.

Hmmm lets see....Hope out of town

Ted's big wedding....

Englishman party animal staying in our house....his birthday is the next day....

I'm getting too old for this!!! ...and I am 20 years younger than Mr. Ferrel.

John R.