GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

... NO....

Thank YOU, NIKA!!

btw... you might like the link I just posted on the 11th corps site. HA HA HA HA The guy that sent it to me is only slightly touched in the "upper sto-ory".

I know there is probably some sort of law against thread advertisements and promotion... but shoot, it is for your younger corps... and they (we) so much more need the traffic than y'all ;)

Here is one of many similar programs a person could use if they were so inclined.

http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/

Here is an interesting FAQ from their site:

Q: Could I return to the forum which banned me for some reason with the help of Hide IP?

A: Yes, of course Hide IP could help you.

Here is how:

1. Clear your cookies and internet temporary files from InternetExplorer.

2. Open Hide IP first then and register with a new ID in the forum from which you were banned.

3. Always login to the forum with Hide IP opened.

Somebody copy and paste this post, please.

awwwww

ask the girls to snoop and find out what wifey wants

my favorite gift is an ornament or momento that tells me how much i am loved / appreciated

a really soft throw blanket

gift certificate for barnes & nobles, she's a big reader

ummmm ummmm ummmm

christmas cd by her favorite artist(s)

i'm thinking i'm thinking (ouch)

Ok scruge, I'll help your sorry f uckin as s out.

Get her a WEATHERVEIN...

It's a small structure like a small barn, that has an arrow on it to indicate the wind direction, and it's got a COCK on top of it...

Or you can opt for the genuine replica of the St. Marys Motel. This cannot be found stores, you can only get it by calling this number: 1-303-641-0936 (606 County Rd 9, Gunnison, CO).

John...

For Gosh Sakes...haven't you heard online shopping???????

Send her an FTD arrangement with something she can use over again, like a candle holder or vase.

You can get her clothes, appliances, a spa treatment all online and they'll send the gift or gift card immediately.

Why not treat her to a road trip to S. FL and an evening at Chippendales??? It would be great to see you two again !!! And for you, we have these very therapuedic massage parlors, or an evening at a gentleman's club, like Rachael's, where men can enjoy likeminded fellowship and be pampered by potential WOW's who need undershepharding ...

Just give her some of those 'Bank of Heaven' checks and let her believing take her as far and as fast as she wants to go....Like the washer woman said,"God's bank ain't busted yet!"...

Or a fishing pole so she can cast her cares upon Christ,....or,for that matter,her own sins as far as the east is from the west...

Or a '67 Rambler to remind her that she's an "Ambassador for Christ"....

Enjoy a couple of ham on rye's at the beach and marvel at the 'sandwiches by the seashore'....

A veg-o-matic

A pair of holy spirit earrings...

Or a Corvette t-shirt...

Merry Christmas,all you wonderful peoples....Peace and safety,...joy and rejoicing,....Og and eggnog....

OK... so I emailed my overshepherd and told them that Reverend2Ts said I could claim the week off... dangit!

thanks a lot 2Ts... big help you are!

oh... wait a minute... I was supposed to claim the promise!... shiite!

...wonder if I can get that job back???

I trust all had a happy holiday season... and that hegotHope solved his dilemma...

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful crazies, and Happy New Year.

May you always believe in Santa, and also in New Beginnings.

TGN, that was a funny redneck flash movie; I had to watch it three times. My little sister is even now hunting with her family for deer and wild pigs; so far, two deer, a havelina, and a badger.

Why they thought they needed the badger, I'll never know; I think it must have been a redneck thing.

As soon as they process the meat from one thing (but not the badger, go figure . . .) they go out and hunt for the next thing. Even the 9-year old has had her own gun for more than a year.

If you're from Texas, you'll understand.

If you're not, love us anyways, okay? :rolleyes: