GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Niki , thank you for your research in this matter. That is the best presentation on the matter I have ever heard. Would you marry me! NOT! I had some of the spread this weekend. Usually males eat it more so as girls do as I have observed in this culture. Although the young girls eat it with their associative dads and just tolerate it as girls prefer sweets rather than the awful taste we dudes enjoy. It is a guy thing and most importantly sweets are always there for the anyone. Girl power! The Australian culture is so that girls matter and boys too and everyone makes a point of all that. I just enjoy how people think here Niki. I keep reminding myself that I am not in Kansas no more. This is a foreign country. I likee!

Working! Way too busy. Tae Kwon Do lessons for the niKaKids. Church choir and Dining Skills for Children for the niKaKids. Mr. niKa just got back from a two-conference weekend. niKa's mom got a visit from daughter and the grandkids, got taken out for a perm and a manicure (just the girlie necessities, you understand). niKa trying to get to the gym before her arteries completely clog. niKa trying to get everything graded in time. Dropping everything to show the old niKahouse every couple of days, hoping that somebody will just buy the darn thing.

You know, just life. :P

slipper you are REALLY funny thank you

i can't answer the makeout question but i do know where to go to escape and morning fun run and then blend in with the crowd when they return

and that rule, nikie, bum a cig, pay back a pack

did anyone really listen to the ashholes running the place ?

here we have all these college age kids, basically, and they tried to run a...... hell i don't know what

Best place???

My room.

I have been delayed from speaking for or from God on these our posts by an anomily of indeterminable origin. I suspect that since things look different on the Spot, there may be new rules regarding posting. I had to form, make and create a NEW user profile in order to just do the will of the Lord and post.

Had to come back home from outta town the other night to make preparations for Miss Wilma, who is supposed to hit either at my house or HeGotHope's house, on Monday. I read a page or 2 back that Simon says "MOVE!!!". Naw, he didn't say that, I just had a flashback... But he DID say to brother John that regarding the hurricane, there would not be a G. D. thing he could do about it. Prophecy??? You be the judge... As for me and my house, we shall rebuke this mighty wind, as of a heavy breathing, and with all boldness declare, "I shall not be moved" (turn to number 51 in your sing along the ways... Walter, take it) ....

Edited by tomtuttle1

So Tom,

Where in this beautiful state are you in. I take it from your post you are in the south part of the state. Does that mean that you are inviting all us Floridian GS'ers over to your place for the Official GS Wilma Hurricane Party? :D You know we are always looking for a good party.

My pen or yours, Nika !!! I'm gonna sign on the line for more harmony in the home.

My exact location is south of Melborne and north of West Palm, beyond the waters that are outside the heavens.

Gee, I feel as one that needeth the milk of the Word, not as Simon, who is beyond full age. Any twigs tonite?? Mr. StangeOne?? Rev. Sexie Exie??

What was the best make-out spot at Emporia?

hmmm... I kind of liked the upstairs part of Anderson Library... and then there was the storage closet in Uncle Harry... and then...

...Reverend2T's (if that's really you and not the counterfeit)... I have brought for tonight's twig refreshments Zingers and R.C. Cola... but first let me tell you how God loveth a cheerful giver...

Oh, suffer me for a season, mah peeps ... What must needs I do to convince you that I am he whom thou hast waited for, oh ye of little lucre??

Was it not I that said "MOVE!!!" while at Gunnisack, which LCM and Tommy J were so blessed with? Was it not I that watched whilest our sister Exie covered her feet on the way to Gunnisack, by the side of the highway, maany hours after Mr. BayLeaves purchased full-strength beer from the liquer store in Emporia?? Was it not I that rewrote the best seller "The Way, Looking for Love" ??

And now behold, I am awaiting the return of the current hurricane, where water doth corrupt and wind break through and swirl. And then I am back into the skies, back to work until next weekend. Until then mah people, me mindful of the 13 X's of exuberent loving...

Looks as though tis a season of suffering being visited upon our dear seestorniKa... rejoice in your natural heritage dear one, knowing that the team of your birth state shall visit damnation upon the soldiers from troy in the bowl of roses (maybe even avenging some of the loss suffered by your beloved sooners of past days)...

Reverend2Ts... hast thou entreated paw to help you solve the crisis of identity? They sent emails to everyone when they christened this new ship we use to sail the seas of the internet... perhaps your email was one of 'past tense'? They can restore you to your rightful throne...

Where is myseestorEx? ...I long to see her smiling face, to hear her comforting words, to hold her in my arms...

...I'll trade an apple for a bag of GORP from my sack supper if anyone would be of a mind...

Reverend2Ts:

Anyone who is having problems logging on can contact the moderators at greasespot@gmail.com. Once we know the handle of the person having the problem, we can figure out how to fix it.

Ah, yes, my brother TommyLove, I must remember that blood is thicker than pigskin, and think of the days of my youth. In fact, I'll be doing that a lot, soon: my 30-year high school reunion is in a couple of weeks.

MrniKa thinks that high school reunions are for the birds; I hope that he remembers that when he's swooping and gliding, upon wings like an eagle, around the dance floor with me. He was not of those fortunate ones, who got to polish their snappy dance moves once each year for the Happy Household Holidays Banquet; he has been stuck in a lab, dancing with petrie dishes, centrifuges, and the like.

May the karma of Kurt and Veronica Rocco help us!

Hey! :D Do YOU FOLKS ever get out and cut a rug every now and then?

Edited by notinKansasanymore

Niki, thank you for the comment of our 11th Corps brother Mark Reilly that has past from the memorial thread you mentioned on. I will miss him, as he was my friend and all the weekend long I have been disturbed to hear about it all. Why does death come so quick to those we love and admire. I will drink a glass of beer and or wine to my Corps brother later. I am so saddened to hear about this as I always wanted to go see him again.

I did not mean to stop the thought of the thread you guys were talking about but it must be mentioned I reckon. ... We only have each other in life. I could so kick myself in the bum for not making more of an effort.