GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

My dear Fellowshipper:

It could never be a derail to talk about Mark, or any of the others who have gone before us. I sometimes wonder what kinds of posts Don Brunelle would have made on Greasespot, for instance! He'd have loved it.

A great cloud of witnesses. As we get older, there will be more, and then, someday, we will be with them.

Rather difficult to be afraid of such a circumstance; sounds more like a beginning than an end.

Here's to Mark, and Don, and all the rest.

love, niKa

why thank you dear sister... nothing fancy for me... just pour me some Myer's Dark Rum over some ice, add a little Coca Cola... and we're ready to go (if you've only got Captain Morgan's, that'll do as well!)

P.S. As you can see, I've already got my costume on!

Edited by Tom Strange

he's getting a godddamn new room for his computer and desk and surround sound zillion speakers

construction is still underway

A whole new room? Holy cow! and what is a corker? I mean, I have heard "put a cork in it" plenty of times. And a zillion speakers is proably showing too much luvvvv ... anything over 8 is WAY too much.

Well, you 9th corps folks are real whackoes ... what the arF did they do to you in residence anyways, and why do I still luv yous guys? gardarmmitt?

SHEESH :)

Party on dudes and dudettes ....

Happy Really Belated Birthday to Simon!!! I hope that it was a good one, and that there is still chocolate cake in your refrigerator.

I have been distracted from this our board, because I journeyed to that Magical Kingdom, Texas, for my 30th high school reunion. It was a BLAST. We danced and talked the night away, until we shut the place down. Then, we went to somebody's house and talked the REST of the night away.

love, niKa

Elloquently well put, YouGotHope. Indeed, a goddamm hullava happy B-day to our foul-mouthed sailor Simonion. Why, it seems like michael just yesterday, when all seemed to be lost, that he was with me in paradise and in residence.

I apologize for my continued absence on these our posts, but I am very busy standing in the gap between you my corps and the adversary's diery farts. And I could use a little wine for my stomach's sake, but that would not be BEST in this present day and time and hour.

I am blessed this day, mah people, with the scientific precision and exactness with which you all use godly euphemisims, such as "goddamm" and "$&*#" and the like. Brings a tear to mah one eye. You are making these posts LIVING and REAL, a comfort to all who have ears to see and eyes to hear.

Quit your jobs like men. Be strong. Jesus wept. John, quit washing the OUTSIDE of windows, which just get dirty again, and begin cleaning the INSIDE, for all things are naked and open unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do. Exie, rebuke the carrier from beneath, with ALL boldness. Simon, let those rivers of living profanities flow, not trickle. FellowSipper, drink no longer water. Strangeone, seek and ye shall be sought. Nika, thou art a teacher of teachers. As Mrs. W. would say, "Frank, you're too fat".

Toodles, mah people. When I return, ye shall receive of the Lord's hand DOUBLE ...

Brings a tear to mah one eye
you are a fick suck and i love you for it

i tried to call simonzee for his day of birth celebration but he was not in fellowship. that phone booth just rang and rang and rang, seemed like eternity, or at least everlasting, until some mightily possessed person answered and i had to rebuke them as far as the east of phoenix is from the west

"the adversary's diery farts". Ha! :biglaugh:

I consider you a prophet, my friend.

This thread is inspired, comma, by god.

Ya'll should copy it and put it on CD for posterity. It could be broken up into chapters and verses and bound with gold leaf and wide margin for note taking.

Edited by igotout

I'm glad you all agree with my prophecy.

What if it were the will of God and you DIDN'T agree??

Bless your hearts... Doncha see it?? It's not important whether you AGREE with what I bring forth or not. Fruit is fruit, truth is truth, applebutter is applebutter.

Take your sing along the ways and turn to number 79, There's room on the cross for you: Walter ....