GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

sweetniKa... it is my fervent hope to see you and ourseestorEx and the rocket and reverend2Ts and simonzeeloaded and the rest of our 9th brethren and sistern at the next bbq... I think it's a wonderful idee....

you don't have to sign a green card... you need only believe!!!

Green card???

Heck I'm a citizen of the US, I was born here! :confused::biglaugh:

It's FRIDAY!!! Let's have a Doo! String the chairs, fire up the Wowburgers, and get Harve up there with his guitar. Slick down your hair, spiff up your leisure suit, and let's party!

:eusa_clap::jump::beer::dance::mooner:

Who's gonna moon whom? :biglaugh:

I'll bring some homemade salsa if someone wants to bring chips or anything else that might go well with homemade salsa. (I just posted my recipe on the Food in your Region thread in the kitchen forum).

Gee, learning really IS an exciting adventure!

Never try to re-heat a hardboiled egg in a microwave.

Don't ask me how I know.

:doh:

Oh... just leave it to our imagination(s)! :biglaugh:

I won't guess as to who the culprit might be, but could niKa have had to scrape the aftermath off of the walls of the microwave?

Hopefully it wasn't anything but a fun lesson for the niKa clan! ;)

Fellowshipper: I am not an "it"; I am a "she." Pay attention!

You are letting that February sun get to you. Here's a deal for you: send me some of your Sun, and I'll send you some of our Winter.

Know what I saw a couple of days ago? 'Bout a hundred ROBINS, flitting around in a couple of bushes. That gave my heart a lift, because they're always the first birds to come back for SPRING.

Waaaaa-HOOOOOO!

Where is Rhino, and where are SimonNeverSinister and Tommy and the rest?

We need some baloney sandwiches and tea; that'd bring 'em around.

There's been a thread about Gene Slavit over in the Friend Finder area; does anybody hear from him?

Fellowshipper: I am not an "it"; I am a "she." Pay attention!

You are letting that February sun get to you. Here's a deal for you: send me some of your Sun, and I'll send you some of our Winter.

Know what I saw a couple of days ago? 'Bout a hundred ROBINS, flitting around in a couple of bushes. That gave my heart a lift, because they're always the first birds to come back for SPRING.

Waaaaa-HOOOOOO!

Where is Rhino, and where are SimonNeverSinister and Tommy and the rest?

We need some baloney sandwiches and tea; that'd bring 'em around.

There's been a thread about Gene Slavit over in the Friend Finder area; does anybody hear from him?

Well... keeds, some among us might be thinkin to themselves that I, as it were, am FULL of baloney already! ;)

I don't know nothin bout Gene Slavit, but I have spoken recently with our brother Simon... as is his manner, he has been an industrious lad... but he does stop by for coffee and to see what we've been up to... like you uns, I sure miss his wit and wisdom on this our thread. :D

Niki, I looked back on the threads. I may have inadvertinly said something. You are not an it but a she. I know you and you are the one of few in the Ninth Corps I spent the night over at your house with your keeeds and hubby. Maybe I need to go back and read for clarification. I only went back to two pages. Anyhoo.

I have been going to work in my shorts as it is summer here. Quite tolerbly but I wear my shorts. Waiting for fall around the corner as you wait for your spring. Sure miss you guys.

Du-uude, you know that I was keeeeding you! We are jealous of your weather, as we seem to be in what I hope will be the last cold blast of winter. How's the banana situation down there? We miss you, too!

but niKa... I'm sitting on the balcony here in the keys listening to the crickets and the palm trees... and I'm in my shorts and golf shirt, the same clothes I wore to work today...

but niKa... I'm sitting on the balcony here in the keys listening to the crickets and the palm trees... and I'm in my shorts and golf shirt, the same clothes I wore to work today...

Heh heh heh... trying to make us jealous Dr. StrangeLove?

Not working on me! I get to dress like that nearly year round. :evildenk:

Pitchers and catchers report. Many teams that's today! Spring training games start in two weeks... :eusa_clap: