GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

Love Gene Hackman man, now retired..  His last movie was a Sean Connery like flop ending with a swan song into his bliss, The League of Unextraordinary Men (at least Hollywood thought so)  and thus, his, Gene Hackman's usher into retirement:  

Welcome To Mooseport ( I hear Ray Romano was it.  (Maybe that was his downfall)                                                                                             Marcia Gay Harden                                                                                                                                                                               Mystic River                                     I just love this new fandangled software!

Edited by Human without the bean
the only reason I have to exist

Welcome To Mooseport                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Marcia Gay Hardin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mystic River  ( won two academy actors awards)  2003

1 hour ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

The Gypsy Moths

Burt Lancaster

Tough Guys

George

Nevermind me.  I resemble that remark.  If anyone's keeping track the movie is up>  

Mystic River

Edited by Human without the bean
whatever you desire

11 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Nevermind me.  I resemble that remark.  If anyone's keeping track the movie is up>  

Mystic River

Well...no.

The last one I posted was Tough Guys, so it needed to be followed by an actor, not another movie (Welcome to Mooseport).  Therefore, what's up is

Tough Guys

George

17 hours ago, Raf said:

Kevin Costner

No Way Out

Gene Hackman 

16 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

The Gypsy Moths

Burt Lancaster

Tough Guys

George

2 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Well...no.

The last one I posted was Tough Guys, so it needed to be followed by an actor, not another movie (Welcome to Mooseport).  Therefore, what's up is

Tough Guys

George

Yeah, you probably were posting while I was in the middle of all those issues I was having yesterday with my own posts.  

On 9/21/2016 at 9:42 AM, Raf said:

Jerry Maren is the munchkin who handed the lollipop to Dorothy.

He's also the last surviving member of the cast 

You must be right George.  I didn't know who Jerry Maren was before now, but I heard that the last member from the cast of The Wizard of Oz had died last year.

I took a *wild swing at someone like Fred MacMurray and Robert Young in Easter Parade but I was wrong.