Are the stars' "clown-lips" attractive?

waterbuffalo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jonny Lingo:

Church Lady sez;

"Well now, aren't we getting naughty here? Hmm? That Radar O'Reilly certainly seems to be an expert on these things, so now, isn't that special? Maybe she should go down to the alter a little more often? Hmm? Could it be that this whole thread is from SATAN??!!??!!"

Johnny, I am in my 40s, I would be pretty pathetic if I hadn't learned a few things along this far into my life wink2.gif;)-->

ror

Belle:

" ... He's single and has pretty good taste so all the men in the neighborhood watch to see when he's getting lucky."

Good for him.

Now are you sure the other men of your neighborhood are out to check-out his new squeeze, of are they checking-out you!!

"I believe I e-mailed you a picture of me, so you would not be able to find it in the forums, although there is a new picture of Bob and me at the beach recently over there."

I knew that I had seen you, and I was fairly certian that I had said at the time that you are a babe. But when posting, I could not find the photo and I was trying to make a point from what pictures other posters can easily obtain.

You are great and great looking too. Thanks for the private photo, you certainly get heart-rates increasing when you down down the streets of your neighborhood. ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by Al Poole:

......... well NO WONDER those damn hummers are so expensive!!!

Been a while since I last saw a price list. The last time a pricelist was explained to me [2001] this sort of thing would have been one pack of Marlboro cigarettes. Four packs would have gotten you a girl for all night. Of course that is on the Italian economy.

I did not think it was such a terribly expensive proposition to get a hummer at those prices.

Radar O'Reilly:

" ... Seems to me like there was a line from a movie once about someone with lips that could "suck the skin right off a banana." "

Do you mean like when a woman can suck the crome off a trailer-hitch?

Or when she can suck a golf-ball through a garden hose?

Ooops, I did a no no. I knew that there were many phrase like this. So after asking Bonnie if she could think of a few. I Googled the "suck the crome off a trailer-hitch" phrase. Oh my goodness.

Church Lady sez:

Well now, isn't this special?? Seems to me like the topic has really moved on here, hmm? Seems to me that now that sex has become the main topic here, as opposed to fashion, everybody wants to jump in and have their "dirty little say so" hmmm? Well now, sounds pretty naughty to me!

And you Galen, maybe you spent a little too much time in the Navy with those nasty little sailor boys, hmmm? And where did you learn those naughty little sayings Galen, hmmm? From those naughty little oriental girls in the Far East? Hmm? Well now. I heard that they would do it for just a bar of soap! I'll bet you have lots of naughty little secrets Galen.....Did you ever play "smile" in those dens of iniquity, hmmm Galen? And how about those naughty little girls that shoot ping pong balls, hmm? Could it be that this whole thread has fallen into the hands of.....SATAN!!??!!?? HMM!?

Jonny Lingo:

" ... you Galen, maybe you spent a little too much time in the Navy with those nasty little sailor boys, hmmm?"

Proud to have served, honoured to have known and ministered to so many professional men.

" ... And where did you learn those naughty little sayings Galen, hmmm?"

Out and about, on and underneath great oceans.

" ... From those naughty little oriental girls in the Far East?"

Never been to the Far East. I have lived underneath the Med, and spent a good deal of time, many times under the arctic circle. And then I have served in the UK, and then in Europe.

Observed various methods of 'mistreating' Christian Albanian women, at the hands of the Muslims we were defending. Now they did some 'nasty' things to those girls.

I dont really view it as 'nasty' when the girls are of age and willing. It is only 'nasty' when they are too young and un-willing. I have seen 'nasty', and I have seen un-nasty.

" ... I heard that they would do it for just a bar of soap! I'll bet you have lots of naughty little secrets Galen"

Would not surprise me at all. It is a really big world out there, many cultures and many completely different sets of morals.

" ... Did you ever play "smile" in those dens of iniquity, hmmm Galen?"

No I have not. I have been to a few "Dog-and-pony" shows. [well actually they used burrows, I dont know if they had a shortage of ponys or what, but the dogs were real dogs, the girls were real girls, just that burrows had been swapped for the 'pony' part]

" ... And how about those naughty little girls that shoot ping pong balls, hmm?"

Yes, in Mexico and in Italy, I have seen very talented wonderful ladies shooting ping-pong balls into the air, from jets of air issued from their 'neither regions'. Blowing out candles, and many other things that were far worse and no doubt beyond the appropriate discussion for this board.

" ... Could it be that this whole thread has fallen into the hands of.....SATAN"

No, I dont think so.

To honestly speak of that which does go on in this world, is not evil in and of itself.

Even when discussing this very topic, have you not observed one married wife discussing what she was going to do, to better her performance of her wifely duties? Do you not think that others have likewise read the same threads and thought of it? Has it never occured to you that we are in fact providing an educational service?

Sex is not evil, Our God created our bodies and then said that all He made was 'Good'. That good includes our physical bodies.

If your mind is in the gutter then all you see is dirt in the gutter, if you place your mind in 'fellowship' then all you see is the possible good around you.

What men and women do, willingly and un-forced, how can that be 'nasty' or 'evil'?

:-)

The real question is why are you 'channeling' the church-lady?