GreaseSpot Cafe

Are the stars' "clown-lips" attractive?

waterbuffalo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle:

"I also think Angelina Jolie is one very hot, beautiful pig and wouldn't mind looking like her one bit.....big lips and all."

Okay fine. I dis-agree, but fine.

I guess if everyone says so.

I just looked through some of the pictures on the picture threads.

... is a knock-out!!!

Cindy! stops traffic.

... both need to carry big-sticks if they ever want to walk around near a Navy base [just to keep the guys at a distance].

Maybe I am the only one, who does not think that the movie stars are so 'hot'. I thought that I once saw a photo of Belle, but I can't find it right now.

But I'm tell you, at least in my deranged little world, there are some fine ladies here on GS, and others can be found everywhere.

I am certain that there are far more ladies who do have their photos here on GS, and I simply failed to locate them this afternoon, I apologize for not listing all of you.

I just dont see the attraction of those who require putty and spray-paint and so much work to be presentable, when great looking babes are right here, that dont need all that other stuff.

I'll shut-up now.

:-)

Edited by ET1 SS

I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. If I had to chose a celebrity that truly stands out above all the rest it would have to be this lady! In my eyes not only is she a "natural beauty" but she refuses to have any cosmetic surgery done and she is 60 yrs old! When you read her biography she definitely dances to the beat of a "different drummer" which is a quality I really admire!

Lauren.jpg

Lauren Hutton

Okay......I just have to say it, and get it OUT THERE!!!!

Waterbuffalo.......the reason that the "big lip" thing is soooo hot, so overtly sexual......drum roll please.......

IT IS ALL ABOUT ORAL SEX!! There I said it.......we can all stop dancing around the sombrero now!!!

Big lips bring to mind oral sex......blow jobs and a whole lot of other things confused.gif. Seems to me like there was a line from a movie once about someone with lips that could "suck the skin right off a banana."

I am not saying that is a BAD THING, I just think that is the not so subtle message icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

There.....now that it is all out on the table...and if the thread doesn't get censored nono5.gif, we should be able to really have some fun discussing this. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

ror icon_cool.gif

Personally......lip size is the LAST thing I think about in a member of the opposite sex angelkit.gif

Cindy......you are so right on gal!

Remember those old "hair scrunchy" conversations you, me and Chas had? confused.gif

ror icon_cool.gif

My point----yes I had one....was that what the big lips really are is subliminal. The ad people know what sells and they put every thing they have into trying to sell products. Figure out a way to make it subliminally sexual.....HEY....Max Factor, et al , make millions on lipstick and lip liner.

Yes, I checked them.

I have instant emails sent to me, everytime someone PTs me. So if you do PT me, then you dont need to also say it in the thread.

I would recommend that EVERYONE do this also.

Bless you.

Man all this talk about oral sex, really reminds me of when I was dating. That was a long time ago.

:-)

Church Lady sez;

"Well now, aren't we getting naughty here? Hmm? That Radar O'Reilly certainly seems to be an expert on these things, so now, isn't that special? Maybe she should go down to the alter a little more often? Hmm? Could it be that this whole thread is from SATAN??!!??!!"

hah. Actually I am glad it was a woman who brought this to light, for, the big lips thing is subliminally suggestive of oral sex.

I have heard of those kind of lips referred to as "disco sierra limas" or, "DSL's" So now, you fill in the missing letters of that last abbreviation...

But, I like 'em. But only if they are natural. I've known a few Puerto Rican women who had them, and they were very sexy...

If you all remember the movie "The First Wives Club", Goldie Hawn's character went in for a few collagen treatments, and in one scene, she complains that they over did it or something and her lips look all screwed up! But in real life photos, I think that she may have permanently messed up her lips as well.

P.S.

Tom Strange my friend, I whole heartedly agree with you about Angelina Jolie. You have good taste my strange brutha...

Rejoice, I think that's the "short" list or only as much as the star wish they'd had icon_smile.gif:)-->

For example, Victoria Principal publically (in a magazine articel) stated she'd had her nose worked on around 20 times because her plastic surgeon husband wanted to keep tweeking it and Priscilla Presley's lips are now HUGE.

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Lingo:

Church Lady sez;

snip:

I have heard of those kind of lips referred to as "disco sierra limas" or, "DSL's" So now, you fill in the missing letters of that last abbreviation...

Help me out here...what does Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) have to do with big lips? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Rick

In regards to Lauren Hutton whether she has had plastic surgery or not(she denies it) I still think she is a timeless beauty !

And yes true, "collagen lips" are not plastic surgery although to me it is still altering one's appearance, I just count it in there with plastic surgery.

Cowgirl

quote:
I beleive that I said this previosuly:

"She looks so good, only one way that her face would look any better, that is with her lips wrapped around ... "

Galen, my neighbor uses that expression to describe the gals my neighbor brings home sometimes. He's single and has pretty good taste so all the men in the neighborhood watch to see when he's getting lucky.

I believe I e-mailed you a picture of me, so you would not be able to find it in the forums, although there is a new picture of Bob and me at the beach recently over there. wink2.gif;)-->

quote:
Originally posted by Bob:

quote:
there is a new picture of Bob and me at the beach recently over there.

In a bikini holding a pina colada!

Ick, I don't think I want to see a pic of Bob in a bikini, whether or not he's holding a pina colada!