GreaseSpot Cafe

Are the stars' "clown-lips" attractive?

waterbuffalo

quote:
Has it never occured to you that we are in fact providing an educational service?

Sex is not evil, Our God created our bodies and then said that all He made was 'Good'. That good includes our physical bodies.

If your mind is in the gutter then all you see is dirt in the gutter, if you place your mind in 'fellowship' then all you see is the possible good around you.

What men and women do, willingly and un-forced, how can that be 'nasty' or 'evil'?

Oh c'mon Galen, I am just bein' funny. I am thinking that there are folks here who are not familiar with the things that we have see as sailors, that's all. I have been a merchant seaman since I was sixteen (1973), and have been around the horn a time or two. Just thought I would spice up things a bit. I know that God has given to us inherently is not nasty or evil...

And, as far as "channeling the Church Lady" as you said;

"The real question is why are you "channeling the church-lady?"

Well, I think that Dana Carvey is really funny, and that the "Church Lady" character is hilarious and "has a place here in this thread" because I am amused at how everyone has "perked up" here when this subject has come up.

Hey bruh, peace. I'm not pickin on you, I just thought that I would bounce those things off you since you are a fellow sailor, that's all..

God bless you bruh, and thank you once again for your service to our wonderful Country. God bless the United States Navy, and the US Marines...I mean it...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonny Lingo:

"Oh c'mon Galen, I am just bein' funny. I am thinking that there are folks here who are not familiar with the things that we have see as sailors, that's all. I have been a merchant seaman since I was sixteen (1973), and have been around the horn a time or two. Just thought I would spice up things a bit. I know that God has given to us inherently is not nasty or evil..."

I'm sure by now 'everyone' has head of playing 'smile', it just worked out that I never did.

On the other hand, I was a little surprized that your post did not mention the standard 'dog and pony' shows.

:-)

your the greatest.

Wow,

Looking at my previous: "our bodies are 'good' the way that way were created" post; you can really tell that our household is currently running the CF&S class.

At least it looks obvious to me, does it look a little too obvious to anyone else?

"Smile" is when a bunch of guys sit at a tall table, usually in Bangkok (Bankok?)or Subic bay in the Philipines, and a young lady who is in "the business" is under the table, usually at the collected expenses of the guys. Everybody starts out with a shot of whatever hard liquor has been chosen. And then the game begins. The first guy that "smiles" means that he is being intimately entertained by the lady under the table. He then has to take a shot of the chosen alcoholic beverage. And then the round begins again, and all of the guys, usually shipmates and friends have an uproarious time in their collective debauchery. And by the time it is all over, all of the guys are very drunk, and then they tip the lady generously.

I never played it. But I have heard many many Navy guys talk of it in a ribald manner.

Edited by Jonny Lingo

I have never 'played' smiles.

Though my understanding was that when they played it, the object of the games was to guess who was currently being 'serviced'.

Thus some of those at the table would be 'bluffing'. As it goes around the table to be your turn to guess, you would be challenged to guess who was actually beign serviced apart from who was bluffing. If you guessed wrong you paid money into the pot [to be used for purchasing more rounds and to tip the hired service]. If you could guess correctly each time, it was your turn, than you could drink for free.

I would care to draw your attention to the idea that in many ports, there also exists opportunitys to sight-see. To go into local families homes and be served home-cooked dinners. I sometimes hung-out with LDS friends who would routinely call their HQ, to get hooked-up with local missionarys, and we would go visit with them.

Of course the silent service does not make nearly as many port calls as does the surface or 'target' fleet.

It has been my understanding that pulling into so many ports actually increases maintenance costs of equipment, as so many more things get broken. The over-all operationability of the fleet goes down from the monkey-wrenching.

quote:
It has been my understanding that pulling into so many ports actually increases maintenance costs of equipment, as so many more things get broken. The over-all operationability of the fleet goes down from the monkey-wrenching.

...thus, the outbreak of broken-down, blind seaman...too much monkey-wrenching...

duh-huh...dya think?

yeppers to that, o punctuation man...only cuz talking about blow jobs and other social inpairatives out in the open is so hummm...out in the open, I guess.

words are my life...lol...well, today anyway. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Here's to Cheetah getting all the bananas peeled