GreaseSpot Cafe

Ignore me please

Belle

Of course, what do you do when the Earth's axis moves? Would there be a North and South coast? Would the war of "northern aggression" now be "western aggression?" Would a certain verse in the Bible no longer be valid, being easily measurable?

I have traveled pretty far North, been jsut about to the farthest North a guy can travel. Never actually made it to the Pole.

But they tell me that once you're at the pole, ever direction is then South.

I would think that every direction would be darn cold.

Me thinks it is related to the fact that most people are very good talking about ME (not I, but ME).

Me is a standing member of the ME, MYSELF, and I trinity. As such, it is considered most holy. Most people will do just about anything for ME (or MYSELF and I).

Methinks y'all are pretty darn funny!

and, Bob, you are being a sh1t! I'll get you for that! nono5.gifnono5.gifnono5.gif

I wanna talk about me

Wanna talk about I

Wanna talk about number one

Oh my me my

What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see

I like talking about you, usually, but occassionally

I wanna talk about me

I wanna talk about me

quote:
It's sad, but many people will not recognize that "just between you and I" is just as improper as "me takes no responsibility".

Isn't it the same as having two negatives in a sentence making it a positive. Therefore, there's nothing wrong with the sentence, as far as ME is concerned.

I can't ignore ME. I like ME. I talk about ME a lot. I probably mention ME every day. In fact, I now live in ME. I hope you all will come visit ME sometime, and enjoy the beauty of ME.

It's easy to find ME -- just turn left at PA, and keep going past MA. Continue north 'til you get to ME. Just watch out for moose along the way.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Shaz