GreaseSpot Cafe

Many years of bitterness!

nervecurve

quote:
How long is enough. Being bitter is not good. Why keep it so long? (This is in reply to some posters here.)Let God's love heal you.Only you can decide to change and move on! Your choice.

It's not so much a case of *bitter* as it's a case of *doing the right thing*. I couldn't ask for a better life than I have. If I die tomorrow it will be without regrets knowing that I've accomplished much and left the world a little bit better. I've changed, I've moved on.

On the other hand, I perceive that TWI continues with the same pattern of lies and control that VPW began and LCM perfected. Until I see some signs of admission and restitution, I have no desire to "let bygones be bygones"

...And was Paul Revere filled with bitterenss when he made his midnight ride?

...Or were Woodward and Bernstein filled with bitterness when they exposed the truth about Nixon?

...Or was Peter filled with bitterness when he told Simon the sorcerer that he would rot with his money?

...Or was Jesus filled with bitterness when he flipped the tables over in the temple?

Twi is not a Christian organization...they are a counterfeit that seduces people and then destroys their lives. The Wierwille apologists would have us ignore thses facts and simply remain silent. For those of us who have "run the gauntlet" of twi, there is a responsibility to "sound the alarm" to others. I would feel irresponsible if I watched this cult continue to scam people...and not speak up.

quote:
Originally posted by GrouchoMarxJr:

Twi is not a Christian organization...they are a counterfeit that seduces people and then destroys their lives. The Wierwille apologists would have us ignore thses facts and simply remain silent. For those of us who have "run the gauntlet" of twi, there is a responsibility to "sound the alarm" to others. I would feel irresponsible if I watched this cult continue to scam people...and not speak up.

WOW, GM! What a brilliant idea! We can go and 'witness' The Way. Why not go to writing sites and writing about experiences. Blogs are great these days and get read by alot of people. There are also journals, memoirs, life experiences, etc.

All I'm saying is that the only ones here for the most part are current and exs. No ones listening. If you don't want to give the name TWI(and the only reason I am currently refraining is to avoid them from googling to see what is being said about them) use a description like somehere in Ohio or a farmhouse cult, for example.

The WORD needs to get out and tell the real world our experiences. Even if we get ignored by some, the few that listen will matter.

I have $100 that says TWI is currently googling Somewhere in Ohio and a farmhous cult! Sorry I don't tip my cards until the fruits are ready to bear!

quote:
Originally posted by signals:

All I'm saying is that the only ones here for the most part are current and exs. No ones listening.

The WORD needs to get out and tell the real world our experiences. Even if we get ignored by some, the few that listen will matter.

I have to disagree.

Even if it was true, the GSC has proven invaluable to

a) people in, seeing how to leave

b) people who left, helping them get twi out of their system and "processing"

their experiences accurately

However,

the GSC gets considerable traffic from never-been-way lurkers, and people

just looking up the group on the internet. That they can get information here

(as well as other sites) makes it a LOT easier to pierce the veil of secrecy

in the cornfield.

So we agree to disagree on this one, wolf. I don't want to get touchy, but I find that in our subconscious we still have a link to TWI. I just recently shook one off. Example:We still adhere to certain truths taught by Weirwille. By his own words, it is only as strong as it's weakest link. Weirwille lied, his teaching was false, he didn't break, he disintegrated the word.

They are good at what they do and did. As far as me, I feel it's time to cut the snake's head, and expose them for what they are to the world, as was their will. I want to get opinions from those that aren't 'likeminded!' After all they saw what I missed.

That's why with this 100th post my posts will get rarer.

I don't want anyone to answer, but did you ever do something stupid over a meaningless thing that would cost you dearly, or you regret doing it?

The word "bitterness" is just one more way of TWI's loyalist ex-patriots passing judgement on its accusers and victims, as TWI itself has always done, and always must.

nervecurve's own personal bitterness expresses itself by projecting upon Greasespot... "How dare they sully the name of my beloved Focker in the Word, and his wonderful life and gifts?"

Yes, keeds, Greasespot is a bitter reminder to TWI/Wierwille lovers that the truth is not in them.

Those folks will probably never change. Their hearts are seared with a hot iron, or at least stained, shamefully, shamelessly, like VP Wierwille's adulterous bedsheets, and they can never accept the truth about their glorious spiritual Fuhrer.

They do not distinguish between their belief in God and the beliefs taught by Wierwille, and therefore cannot reconcile the idealized fantasy with the real man.

The truth is a bitter pill for nervecurve, and oldiesman, and a few others, but the bitterness of the truth is within them, not Greasespot.

They will from time to time try to rinse that bitterness from their own mouths by passing it along to Greasespot. Don't accept it. It's theirs upon which to choke, theirs to swallow.

Good points Satori-

I could only add to that- they are still dazzled, or "bewitched" if you will, by their beloved MOG/Mogette's definition of bitterness.

"dissatisfied by unbiblical or just plain nasty treatment received from the hands of those in charge of that pile of crap called a ministry".

Just call it bitterness, that will sure make it go away, I'm sure..

Got raped by the then MOG? Angry about it? Well, you're only being bitter about it.

Have to sell your house on the whim of supposed leadership? Upset when your full time calling is pulled out from under your feet because of some idiot's supposed revelation failed to come to pass? Just bitter, I guess..

Years of resources flushed down the tube? Maybe you're just a "disgruntled" ex-follower. Can't rely on THAT for the assessment of an organization now, can we..

"They" haven't even seen anything even close to bitterness here, at least by a more valid definition of it.

Good grief- it would make as much sense telling a three year old kid, after burning the he** out of himself the first time on a stove, and he's still dancing around screaming, "well, you don't have to be bitter about it".

What in the world do the bast***s expect?

Let all bitterness,and wrath,and anger,and clamour,and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: and be you kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you.

Follow peace with all, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God;lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you and thereby many become defiled.

Is bitter like 'still angry and see no need to forgive'?

Sometimes I think those that call folk bitter have a different view of those they call bitter--like the bitter person is obsessed with former leadershi+ and thinks, breathes, stalks, fills their day, with thoughts and actions about their former association.

Could be- for myself, if I spent my days scheming murder, revenge and the like, I think that would pretty much qualify as bitterness.

But when somebody says "well, it wasn't such a big deal"- I don't think its bitter to counter that it indeed was..

The other Vey definition of bitterness I was thinking of:

"The recalcitrant SOB's refuse to let go of a serious matter and leave us alone. We demand acceptance that whatever we did must be godly. Those who think we even need forgiveness and refuse to measure it out for free, allowing us to stay our current course, is, bitter".

At least that's the way I understand it. No apologies necessary- they don't owe anybody anything. Interesting with the debt teaching- "owe no man anything" but never "but to love". They honestly in the sight of God owe us something.

But I am powerless to to collect. That's OK, I have no problem with that, but for me, it won't happen again. In a way, I think Greasespot is some kind of "spiritual" credit bureau.

After reading the report, I sure wouldn't give TWI any business.