GreaseSpot Cafe

We Set A Date

Oakspear

Reiklilady & I will be getting married on September 17th, which is a Saturday. love3.gif

It is also a football Saturday, so we need to get hotel rooms reserved ASAP!

If you are planning on attending, please let us know yesterday so that we can make sure that you are not sleeping on a park bench when you get here icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

If you fly into Omaha, my son has volunteered to help shuttle people back & forth.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are directing people to The Villager Hotel

http://www.villagerhotels.com/

If you are coming, or even think there's a possibility of attending, we suggest that you reserve a room NOW! It's a football Saturday, and the hotel rooms will fill up quickly. You can always cancel later. Unless, like Kathy, you want the park bench, or the back of "Big Woody", the WOWmobile icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

We are not registered anywhere yet, but we'll let you know.

quote:
Originally posted by Oakspear:

We are directing people to The Villager Hotel

http://www.villagerhotels.com/

If you are coming, or even think there's a possibility of attending, we suggest that you reserve a room NOW! It's a football Saturday, and the hotel rooms will fill up quickly. You can always cancel later. Unless, like Kathy, you want the park bench, or the back of "Big Woody", the WOWmobile icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

We are not registered anywhere yet, but we'll let you know.

Hey, no one said anything about the "Big Woody" being available. icon_smile.gif:)-->

• 2 weeks later...

I hope y'all are taking pictures of all these errands and planning you're doing. That's part of the memories! icon_smile.gif:)-->

I've got the hotel room booked and now watching for flight deals to get there. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Are you registered anywhere yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Got my plane ticket and reserved a rental car last night! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I signed up for "Ding!" on Southwest's website and they send you special notices for unadvertised sale prices that are only good for a day. Got a killer deal. I highly recommend it if you have SW at an airport convenient to you.

• 4 weeks later...