GreaseSpot Cafe

Ask The President One Question (No Politics)

OnionEater

This is something I have thought about for a long time. If I could ask the President a question (nothing political, personal or partisan)and he had to answer truthfully, what would it be? What would you ask? My question may seem stupid but it is the only question I would ever want to ask.

MY QUESTION Have we ever been visited by aliens from outer space?

What would your question be? Remember, no politics or personal questions, must be a general question for any President to answer.

If aliens from space do exist and they have visited us, I would assume that the President should know.

I wonder if certain facts are kept from the President and even he is at a need to know status. If he was to ask, would he be given the truth? Who would he ask?

Ron:

What would happen if an alien pulled his finger or he pulled an aliens finger? Intergallactic war?

Do you remember when the Mamas and the Papas were invited to the White House by Nixon's kid? In an interview they said they had come "" this close "" to slipping acid in his drink. How do you think ole Tricky Dick would have been on acid?