Movie Pictionary

Raf

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like to try to give clues where a picture may "bridge" two of the words, so "Aisle" picks up "I" and part of "love," while "Lovett" picks up "Love" and part of "trouble." Actually, Lyle Lovett will be performing down here next month, so that's why I was thinking of how to work him in.

Come on, Paw! Your go.

George

Oh, it was definitely meant to be cutesy. I stole the idea from the other board, where the clues led to "Windy City," an actual movie. One of the (incorrect) guesses was "Chicago." I thought it would have been cool if Chicago were the right answer. Hence...

To be honest, I'm finally getting a kind of idea about how to play this. See, the 2 that I have posted, I was trying to use a picture for every word, and actually spell it out. Now I kind of see what is happening, so you go ahead and post some more and let me guess for a bit. :)

Rick

The board is probably going to combine this with my last post (I hate that!)

This game requires a lot of thought and planning, and more than a little cunning! I like it!

Rick

Ok, Bluzeman. Just remember, the "New York/Big apple" things was an anomaly. Usually the pix will help sound out the words. But feel free to be playful if the mood strikes you.

Hmm.. someone something ants....

Got it!

Good one.