GreaseSpot Cafe

Advanced Class Special on Devil Spirits

Belle

I don't know if this fits appropriately with Satori's thread, so I'm starting another just in case....

I picked up my notes from the AC Special on the field because I know that there was a lot of talk about devil spirits in the class. The first page made my stomach turn. I’ll post pertinent information as I get to it, but we’ll start here:

“skimming over words is wrong. It minimizes the word of God and it’s out of fellowship.”

“Don’t mindlessly go through the word of God. To not keep the bivrancy and working, learning and growing in the word of God is at some point out of fellowship and private interpretation.”

“Be strong…..” (Eph 6:10) – It’s a command. Addressed to the faithful and expected of believers at our level. In Aramaic it’s the word for prevail.

“The adversary attacks first and foremost our old man nature”

“when a person continues to sin it’s devil spirit influence….”

“….longsuffering and patience…..adversary has used these admonitions to hide behind….”

“Our response to the admonitions in the word of God to the pleas to tithe has kept us afloat. God allowed to hold things together because we’re stewarded over. No reason we shouldn’t be prosperous. “

“Honestly disciple until you’re at the plurality giving level.”

“We have to grow to the point of giving all on our own and not out of compulsion. Remember the keys to walking by the spirit?”

“ Getting out of debt doesn’t change your thought patterns. The challenge will be to stay out of debt.”

“Our goal is to be so strong we’re not even tempted to sin”

1 John 2 – addressed to this kind of group – my brethren, dear ones, terms of endearment, affection trust. Addressed to the faithful who have proven themselves.

v.14 you are so strong more of the word opens up because you are doing something with it. Deeper appreciation and understanding of the adversary

1 John 3:2 – 7: Endeared to God by living the word so more opens up to them. They learn the “how” in the spirit realm.

Acts 9:19 – Why we’re not unequally yoked. (Paul after being born again). Not like dead headed grads.

Romans 4: The adversary mastered the scriptures to use against you. Genius at your behavior. He can effectively predict your behavior.

Some people are masters at reading body language. If you’re stale in a category, the adversary can set up scenarios to get you because you’re so predictable.

Romans 4:20 – Abraham staggered not….. stagger = mental dispute / unbelief = apistia – refusal to grow, refusal to hear enough to believe

Eph 6 – To be strong you must live sanctified – live in the household not just the family

In Christ = fundamentals of alignment and harmony, SIT

In the Lord = deeper step of maturity & in commitment required in the household. Refers to STS on Corinthians and Zion. Zion is “in the Lord”.

v.10 – That strength is only available in the Lord – You can’t be “in the Lord” if you’re not in the household.

Eph 1:9 – “In the Lord” 3x3 very significant

Re: the homo situation – catching people “in the act” moved to “genuine spiritual suspicion” to get rid of the homos. It’s available to work because it was acted on within the guidelines of being “in the Lord”

New light on keys to walking by the spirit. #1 is meekness to leadership

Stand on what you received and you’ll get more guidance. People use those keys to justify disobedience. Everything has a framework to work within

Eph 1:15, 2:19, v.20, v.22 – You as a vital functioning member of the household

SIT bypasses the entire reasoning mind.

Eph 4:19 – past feeling – having no remorse

Laciviousness – not necessarily moral letchery but spiritual letchery.

Uncontrollable appetite – ego trips, spiritual lusts, seeking after signs

Phil 4:7-17 We act that the ministry be not blamed (2 Cor 6:3) Filled to capacity, where the manifestations are….Window of opportunity – we must jump and act immediately or the impact is not the same.

The Way of Holiness vs The Course of the World

We have to take action on the word if we plan to please God.

Positions, functions and attributes of those walking by the adversary’s seed:

Key cog of the adversary is those seed boys.

Spirit – Mind – Body is the Great Principle

Prince’s Pull from devil spirit seed – seed opens their mind – they still have to operate devil spirits (that’s where the real kratos is)

The word tells us how these devil spirits operate.

Seed is the password to their mind, the computer program he runs. Athletes of the Spirit is the best representation of the devil spirit realm, according to craig

2 Spiritual kingdoms:

Christ – Archangels

Antichrist – Ruling Devil Spirits

Angelic appearances are phenomena and by revelation

Angel teachings and worship moves devil spirits into people’s lives. It’s the doctrine of devils.

An unsound mind is an insane mind and off the word.

Matt 12 – a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Key cog is the diamon: systematizing of error.

Seed people is the key to getting things done

Spiritually it’s the children of God vs the children of the Devil

Functionally children of the devil stand in opposition to the true ministers of J>C>

Ministers confront at every level. Most of the time it’s indirect, but occasionally it’s nose-to-nose

We, ministers, confront what they, d.s. teach such as the ecumenical movements, angels, the 2nd heaven & earth.

The earth & the fullness thereof belong to God. The devil doesn’t own the universe, but he is in control of the kingdoms.

The devil can’t read my mind, but he can predict my behavior.

Belial – Beli = without Baal = standard or worth

We are not to be deceived by seed, their works/fiery darts/impact (functioning of devil spirits by doctrines, ethics, designer causes of the day such as the feminist movement, ecology.)

Those up front are being used by seed boys behind the scenes.

Categories of Devil Spirits

MOLE – A plant but not fully aware of who they work for. They are merely bribed into doing the devil’s work

STOOGE – Mouth the doctrines of devils unknowingly

1 John 1:4 parallels Ch 2:26 – Jesus tells us not to be deceived by seed boys.

For our joy to be full we have to take the lid off & not be deceived. To see this we have to have disciplined our lives to the word of God.

Ch. 3:10, 12

quote:

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Ek = means origin, out from the wicked one. From the middle of and that’s where the seed boys get their nature from.

They have the hate of Satan – When you get to a level of spiritual maturity you are not stunned by the hatred brought against you because of your stand.

v.13 – “Marvel not” is a command.

The first seed boy was Cain. He was born again of the devil’s seed and because he’s the first he sets the pattern.

1 Jo 5:16 – sin unto death = if someone is born again of the devil’s seed there’s no need to pray for them.

They are full of hate. When the word of God comes up their hatred boils and you can see it. What we register and notice is the devil spirit functioning and things they move. Seed with no devil spirits wouldn’t be noticed. Ministries are energized. At times they aren’t possessed they can be nice, amiable. You find these seed people in all phases of life and culture.

The adversary picks the best he can find. He has to work within natural laws. He can’t make a bubba into an Einstein. They have to follow the natural order of the world.

1 John 1:8

quote:
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Common doctrinal standard of the devil spirit realm. “Power of the mind” – “all you need is in you” – “spirit will guide you”

Liberal theology of the seed realm. Even psychiatrists help people live with problems rather than overcoming them.

There is literally a place in the brain where that seed would be. It’s not an all in all inner man like holy spirit. Seed is just a door stop. Seed in itself and after it’s kind is what the adversary had to make.

1 of the vital things JC exposed is seed boys. Most people don’t confront it, but we do.

Martindale says he has to confront fiery darts moved in the world by the devil spirit realm all the time. It’s his job.

The New World Order is being moved by the Roman Catholics. Russia caving in economically.

If you’re in trouble financially you’re weak spiritually. That’s how a bribe makes you go blind spiritually. If you justify debt you’re still blind. You’ve gotta be sharp. They try to seduce you, slip it in when you’re not looking. Gambling and the lottery are also bribery.

If you get to the truth they hate it like ecumenical pushers: Charles Colson, Watergate crook/Nixon’s attorney. Some men are willing to compromise on anything to get that religious unity. Jesuits – watchdogs of the Roman Catholics. They devised the tortures in the book of martyrs.

See the word then learn to see the effects in your life – spark your heart – pay more attention…..that’s the goal here.

quote:
“Our goal is to be so strong we’re not even tempted to sin”

OMG!icon_eek.gif I've been out long enought I almost forgot that attitude! So now that explains why Jesus is absent; they don't need him. Wayfers all walk around being their own saviors....Now that's scarey!!!

I wonder what Martindale thinks of that now. Obviously he couldn't get beyond the temptation. He even twisted the Word to satisfy his own sin.

His whole soap box on the Ecumenical Movement was just a conspiracy theory. I knew people who spent hours on the internet looking up proof of that crap. Then they would send Martindale the stuff they found. That's right....feed the fear of the lunatic. Lordy!! Glad I don't subscribe to that garbage anymore.

quote:
The adversary picks the best he can find. He has to work within natural laws. He can’t make a bubba into an Einstein. They have to follow the natural order of the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh that's a riot...coming from Bubbaville USA...

OMG...I gotta run to the potty before I pee my pants...

I took that class ... even bought a book he recommended and got most of his information from ... it was a book I have since gotten rid of .. had the names and history of lots of folks in the spirit world, as well as the descriptions of lots of devilish sorts of acts practiced in the occult. Weird class, that.

I still have about 50 pages of notes I took from it ... very odd stuff ... spirits by name with sense-knowledge ways you can "discern" what they are.

TF (who is also a packrat)

Of course it's easy enough to whip up a "doctrine" concerning the spirit realm...seeing there's no possible way to either verify it or prove it wrong...just make it up as you go...if people are already kissing your ring (or foot), then they'll probably swallow this legalistic diatribe without even chewing. I remember when Martindumb first came up with this "demon seed" theology of his...the seed lodged in the brain crap...holy mackeral, what a moron...and all this from a guy who couldn't keep his fly up. This "advanced" spiritual knowledge was so destructive to the individual, so unscriptural, so stupid...any serious theologian would have fallen off of his chair laughing.

These are notes from just the first two teachings. Notice how he hits all the key topics of TWI:

- Abundant sharing / plurality giving

(equates it to spiritual maturity - the more mature you are, the more you give. We've been protected in TWI because we DO give money to TWI.)

quote:
“Our response to the admonitions in the word of God to the pleas to tithe has kept us afloat. God allowed to hold things together because we’re stewarded over. No reason we shouldn’t be prosperous. “

“Honestly disciple until you’re at the plurality giving level.”

“We have to grow to the point of giving all on our own and not out of compulsion. Remember the keys to walking by the spirit?”

- Household vs Family

(us vs them mentality. We're better than them so don't leave us or you'll be just like them)

quote:
Eph 6 – To be strong you must live sanctified – live in the household not just the family

In Christ = fundamentals of alignment and harmony, SIT

In the Lord = deeper step of maturity & in commitment required in the household. Refers to STS on Corinthians and Zion. Zion is “in the Lord”.

v.10 – That strength is only available in the Lord – You can’t be “in the Lord” if you’re not in the household.

- Obey leadership no matter how stupid they are

quote:

Stand on what you received and you’ll get more guidance.

People use those keys to justify disobedience. Everything has a framework to work within

Eph 1:15, 2:19, v.20, v.22 – You as a vital functioning member of the household

- Give your money and time to us, not to "designer causes"

quote:
We are not to be deceived by seed, their works/fiery darts/impact (functioning of devil spirits by doctrines, ethics, designer causes of the day such as the feminist movement, ecology.)

Those up front are being used by seed boys behind the scenes.

- Don't listen to the world, listen to me. I'm the one saving your sorry @$$... Don't pay for some "friend" to listen to your problems. You don't need therapy; you need the word!

quote:
Common doctrinal standard of the devil spirit realm. “Power of the mind” – “all you need is in you” – “spirit will guide you”

Liberal theology of the seed realm. Even psychiatrists help people live with problems rather than overcoming them.

Martindale says he has to confront fiery darts moved in the world by the devil spirit realm all the time. It’s his job.

TWI has not rescinded any of these teachings. They are either still teaching them, indirectly referring to them or just not mentioning them in detail and allowing TWIts to continue believing them. They still stand behind everything craig taught. It's disgusting....especially to think of how electrifying it seemed when I was there listening to it.

Lorna, I'm doing this because it was requested. If it helps someone, I don't mind doing it. icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
skimming over words is wrong. It minimizes the word of God and it’s out of fellowship. Don’t mindlessly go through the word of God. To not keep the bivrancy and working, learning and growing in the word of God is at some point out of fellowship and private interpretation.”

Good grief- and he was the one that should have known better. After a while, he was looking for ANYTHING from "his" people, anything "new" or flashy- cripe, a lot of the stuff was unresearched supposition.

quote:
The adversary attacks first and foremost our old man nature”

Sounds nice, but I partly disagree, now. Well, it could be right, if ole Loy's old man habits included threatening, rape of employees and enjoying three-ways every other week.. and using mark and avoid tactics to cover up just about every sin known to man.

quote:
“….longsuffering and patience…..adversary has used these admonitions to hide behind….”

They sure took care of that little "problem".

Kind of like burning your whole crop for a year out of fear of the mice getting into it.

quote:
“We have to grow to the point of giving all on our own and not out of compulsion.

In other words, "shortly, we will be raising the minimum requirements, and you'd better get on track, with IMMEDIATE obedience, or God have mercy on you..".

quote:

Arrrgh..

quote:
Ministers confront at every level

What in the he*& does THAT mean? Yep, I just sat there with all the rest and thought, "well, this sure sounds nice.."

I found out what that meant. The bastards stuck their noses in every stinking category of believer's lives they could imagine, demanding trust, support and implicit obedience. Ptooie.

quote:
Even psychiatrists help people live with problems rather than overcoming them.

Questionable.

Live with your little personality quirks, maybe.

Problems, no- at least in my opinion.

I think the whole point though, was somehow,

the mighty loy was miraculously able to do better. And at far less cost. What more would you want?

And here is the grand daddy of them all- at least in my opinion..

quote:
1 of the vital things JC exposed is seed boys. Most people don’t confront it, but we do.

You've got to be kidding. All I heard was a LOT of talk. A lot of boasting- "I can take them ALL on, I'm king of da world!"

The whole reality of the matter though, not one stinking "seed boy" took time off from his busy schedule to invade their little corn field to take him up on his offer.

"we DO take them on"- name just ONE. "Well, we badmouthed the Pope, Mother Theresa and John Lennon"..

ha ha ha ha ha..

Gawd, even after 15 years of being "out" just looking at that crap makes me ill.

The phony "authority" we assumed to have, the "special" knowledge that outsiders we're so unaware of, the whole "secret handshake" mindset of being in the know, and then all the convoluted, mind-numbing "principles" - acccck!

It's all just icky. REALLY icky...

quote:

Well, I guess there is nothing quite like having the strength of Atlas, the wisdom of Solomon, being stuck in a cornfield in Ohio somewhere..

It's a nasty job, but someone has to do it, I guess.

Its just AMAZING that all those fiery darts somehow get forwarded by the US postal service to New Knoxville Ohio, just so WE don't have to deal with them.

quote:
If you’re in trouble financially you’re weak spiritually

Really?

I guess that makes Thomas Jefferson, and most of the founding fathers pretty miserable characters, spiritually speaking. Most of them died broke.

That the Almighty God can't get to you with a sledgehammer because you have taken out some kind of loan is well, ludicrous.

quote:
designer causes of the day such as the feminist movement, ecology.

God forbid that we should give a da*n about giving our offspring a nice clean place to live- or that we should place the value of women above that of cattle- ptooie.

quote:
when a person continues to sin it’s devil spirit influence…

And you know the greatest sin of all.. questioning, or not trusting your leadership, implicitly.

Or reading this stuff on the internet. Or....

quote:
Laciviousness – not necessarily moral letchery but spiritual letchery.

Gads. Sure let letcher loy off the hook.

quote:
Uncontrollable appetite – ego trips, spiritual lusts, SEEKING AFTER SIGNS

This is perhaps one of the worst.. don't you dare question why this crap is producing NO RESULTS. You'll be labelled worse than loy.

quote:
What we register and notice is the devil spirit functioning and things they move.

Yep. In the middle of a cornfield somewhere in rural Ohio. Center of the universe, you know..

quote:
The New World Order is being moved by the Roman Catholics.

Oooh, oooh, I'm scared..

Maybe THAT'S why the pope is getting an aircraft carrier, to work us over with a new inquisition or something..

Does anybody remember the Advanced Class at HQ where Martinfail was the class coordinator (2000 or 2001, can't remember, but do know I had to get out of debt to attend)? Do you remeber the part about all the old sayings really being like from devil spirits and stuff....

We had to sit in our study groups and we came up with this list, for example, a little birdie told me......was really a devil spirit whispering in your ear. The whole thing seems absolutely silly to me now. We came up with this whole list of cliches sayings and "read into them a devilish meaning." Chances are somebody who posts here attended that.