GreaseSpot Cafe

They don't call it dope for nothing

mstar1

Sometimes I just shake my head in wonder:

"

A Texas man was arrested on Monday after calling police to complain about the theft of his marijuana. [...] Police are looking for the suspects. In the meantime, they arrested Knight after finding several marijuana plants growing under heat lamps in the apartment, four grams of harvested marijuana and a tablet of ecstasy."

LOL a year or so ago there was a news piece about a guy who had the cops in his home for some reason and while they were there he discovered his pot missing.

Of course, rather than shut his face he shouted "Hey, someone stole my dope!"

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

That guy must have a twin brother up here in Minney-soda.

A man was pulled over by the cops for some minor traffic violaton, and when asked for his driver's license, he said (quote):

"Sorry officer, I can't reach it, or give it to you, unless you hold my beer for me."

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

I'm embarrassed to say it because FL doesn't need any more bad press, but we had a string of things like this happen a few months ago. You couldn't turn on the news without hearing about someone calling the cops because someone stole their pot or someone stole money from them and when the cops came to take the report they find plants growing in the house. Once it was two little old ladies! icon_eek.gif

One incident was because a child called 911 when some men showed up at his house with guns to steal beaucoup pounds of pot. It resulted in a shoot-out and two of the three bad guys were killed, but two cops were shot (and lived) as well. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Yep..

I had to do some electronic work in one guy's apartment about a month ago. His personal stuff had to be moved, and I allowed him to do so- I gave him a generous half an hour or so before I entered said apartment.

Good grief- even after this, when I walked in, both pot and pipe were sitting in PLAIN VIEW. I thought I could see smoke still rising out of the pipe-

After about five minutes, he finally remembered it was there- he kind of mumbled and sort of discretely picked the stuff up and made out of the apartment..

It must be the season...

A nineteen-year-old man in Stamford, CT stashed his drugs under a rock, outside the Stamford police station, on his way to court on a different matter recently.

When he got back, the drugs were gone, but he found a note which said something like, "Look up at the building in front of you." The kid looked up to see the police waving at him from a window. Then they arrested him.

The guy's father (who had recently kicked the kid out of the family home for his drug behavior) delivered the final blow, duly noted in the press: "I didn't raise him to be so stupid."

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Shaz