GreaseSpot Cafe

O no-Not Another One

mstar1

quote:
We are part of a world-wide group...

Really, are you part of CFFM??

If you are a part of CFFM why don't you name yourself as such????

If not CFFM which world -wide group???

I have tried to keep out of the CFFM/offshoot vs TWI debate never having been, or desired to be, part of an offshoot.

BUt I do think that if you are CFFM or other offshoot or TWI you should be upfront about it --unless you are either a) ashamed, or b) you have doctrinal differences.

And if you have doctrinal differences then how can you be a part of????

I'm sooooo CONFUSED banghead.gif

Well, it doesn't look like CFFM's website, not even close.

I wonder if the guy who wrote the stuff thinks he is vic reincarnated..

Maybe if the guy IS part of CFFM, he's afraid to voice it.

First one on record to get marked and avoided by an offshoot, at least publically.

The moderator has slapped a 'pre-approval' posting on me.. so it's probably a good time to 'have a rest' fighting the agnostic, wiccan,pagans.

For those who are still in t.w.i. lurking or thinking of leaving, don't let some of the postings put you off doing so.

Many have left who still retain the Word with some sort of conviction.

quote:
Keep 'guessing', 'speculating',... too funny

Wouldn't have to guess or speculate --if you were up front about your organization and your involvement

You are the one who is unable or unwilling to provide clear concise information

quote:
Many have left who still retain the Word with some sort of conviction.

Why thank you very much -compliments are always nice love3.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Allan:

HMMM HMMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM

Keep 'guessing', 'speculating',... too funny !

No guessing here, Allan. You leave a clear trail. It's your site. No big deal, but your response seems pretty hypocritical, given your stated desire to "unmask" others.

quote:
HMMM HMMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM

It was an honest question from me, where/how did you get the videos/DVDs?

Here there are legal repercussions, copyright issues etc. to using their materials. Some in the US have pilferred the class tapes and show them anyway, some apparently in obscure situations have somehow gained legal right to run the audio/video classes . If thats you, how so?, if you stole em then 'fess up.

I might have some respect for your truth if you ever wrote any ----but so far there hasn't been any truth but hiding behind a doctrinal flag.

i would think someone so 'fearless for the truth' would at least be open enough to stand and speak a truthful answer.

As I said before I've had a 'go slow' slapped on me from Moddirator, which puts me at a 'slight disadvantage' over some of you more 'dexterious nimbalie'

I certainly do not hide anything or behind anything.. if you look closely at the figure on the screen you would see it is NOT VPW and has NOTHING to do with t.w.i. In fact that particular segment is a 'Southern Baptist' preacher speaking on the 'evils' of Paganism, Wiccisms, Agnosticism and a few other sms !!

It's o.k. I accept your apologies in advance !!

quote:
I might have some respect for your truth if you ever wrote any ----but so far there hasn't been any truth but hiding behind a doctrinal flag.

i would think someone so 'fearless for the truth' would at least be open enough to stand and speak a truthful answer.

AMEN! There's no hiding behind the doctrinal flag, though. He won't even discuss doctrinal issues or visit the doctrinal forum even though he's been invited to many times.

quote:
How did you get the videos?

The answer to that would be simple. I remember back in the eighties, when those "valiant for the truth" would rent out a hotel room somewhere, rent or buy an expensive high speed tape duplicater, thousands of blank cassettes, and spend an otherwise valuable weekend copying old vic's stuff like there was no tomorrow.. thinking somehow it was their DUTY to keep the crap afloat, instead of buried.

No offense to any here that somehow was convinced that this was the right thing to do at the time. I did some equally ridiculous things in the name of drinking the Kool Aid..

but really, with this new effort, I see no difference. I detect a slight amount of paranoia in this, and relief- that the MAN'S work may actually live beyond this generation..

Honestly-

Running the film class is NOT:

1. gonna save the world.

2. going to reveal the word like it has not been known since A.D. thirty or so.

3. remotely going to reuinite all of "Wayendumb" that is scattered to the four winds.

4. gonna help YOUR reputation.

You've sat through the stinking thing sixty some times, why don't YOU teach it?

But no.. I would call it spiritual laziness, along with additional helping of blindness tossed in the mix.

"What about standing on your own two feet"?