GreaseSpot Cafe

Reproof with humor: bring a bag of old tomatoes to the next SNS

Ham

I think angry skunks would be better---I mean skunks for a bunch of "polecats" what could be more fitting :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Skunks can do a number on the lawn. They shall secure the perimeter. When everyone comes running out . . . he he.

Although everyone will already be dosed with tomato, which I hear helps remove the skunk smell. This could be used to say that the attack was done in a loving manner. Or, we could claim to have never met the skunks before.

:biglaugh:

Skunks can do a number on the lawn. They shall secure the perimeter. When everyone comes running out . . . he he.

Although everyone will already be dosed with tomato, which I hear helps remove the skunk smell. This could be used to say that the attack was done in a loving manner. Or, we could claim to have never met the skunks before.

Question about your plot, there, B... When I had to spend time in New Knoxville it ALWAYS smelled like skunk anyways... SO, how would it make any difference?

Skunks can do a number on the lawn. They shall secure the perimeter.

And form a line, that none dare cross.

Skunks do perform a uselful function. Those pock marks they leave in an otherwise pristine lawn.. usually because they dig up grubs (lowlife) and ground hornets and wasps. Hornets are a delicacy for them..

Personally, I like to fling lemons, rather than throwing tomatoes.

Much more refined angelkit.gif

I dunno...Rosie is already a sourpuss...you'll just make things worse!

Question about your plot, there, B... When I had to spend time in New Knoxville it ALWAYS smelled like skunk anyways... SO, how would it make any difference?

Their bums shall be corked with with grape tomatoes . . .

I think angry skunks would be better---I mean skunks for a bunch of "polecats" what could be more fitting :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Then again.. if they smell like polecat, they may be immune to the smell. Kinda like garlic, eveybody has to share some..

Cow poop and piggy poop! With catapults and trebuchets!

Well, I thought we'd stick to small woodland animals, but since we're upgrading to livestock,

We'll need Texas Longhorns. Make slingshots between the horns.

Mr. Ham,

Call in your best men, er . . . squirrels, there's gonna be a roundup.

Mmm...

Tomato as a tracer round

Squirrels as the primary artillery

I like it.

I have been away from GSC forever. Are the Sunday night things still taking place? Are they still as DULLLLL as ever? Driving all that way to sit and think about what I'm going to do on Monday.

:blink:

JT

Edited by JustThinking