GreaseSpot Cafe

Martindale Returning - Is it a possibility?

TaylorCompany

Today is the big "whoop-dee-doo" anniversary celebration at hq. There's also been rumors of a "big announcement today." It hit me last night as I was driving into Philly for a show - could HE, the MOGFART, be coming back?

After all, its been 5 years. What if, 5 years ago, he made a deal with rosie and donna and the bot that he would go, but that he insisted on coming back to power in 5 years after all his failures blew over. And if they wouldn't agree to this he would blow the whistle on the whole thing and they would all go to jail.

Very plausible...but downright scary.

Other indicators that it may be possible - why else would donna stay at hq and not divorce him? Why would he put such a lame person (and a woman no less) in charge while he was on "sabbatical." There is stong evidence that they have continued to subsidize him.

I think Martindale is the perfect person to run TWI. I think that he should return. Then he could finish the job he started.

Just think about it for a little bit. What was the size of TWI in the early '80s? What size was it in '99? How many innies who are saying 'its better now that he's gone' would bolt the minute he was 'rehabilitated?

Yup, I truly believe that they should immediately rehabilitate LCM and restore him to the seat of power as the mogfart!

Martindale back at TWI?

In some ways it would surprise me: After TWI and their insurance company had to fork over untold amounts of money in legal fees and had to make payouts to several litigants due to Mardindale's admitted sexual misbehavior, I would be surprised that they could find an insurance company who would carry them with that wolf even on the property, much less back in charge of the hen house.

But in some ways it wouldn't surprise me at all: It would give TWI back their charismatic leader. It would give Craig the forum from which he could meekly explain that it simply was, after all, a one-time affair for which he is extremely sorry for how it terribly affected the ministry to which he was called and dedicated his life. He could give account of how repentant he has been and rehearse the sordid journey of his grievous errors, and what he has done to rehabilitate himself over the past five years, all the wonderful things God has taught him in the process, and how he now has his life back on track.

The BOD could bring forward believers to whom Martindale was assigned to report who can verify everything he clalims. The BOD could get up and quote Corinthians about forgiving a person who is repentant for ill sexual behavior, so as not to allow him to be "swallowed up with overmuch sorrow." They could quote Acts and the church epistles about how the apostle Paul made terrible mistakes both before and after his conversion, and even might have had to teach in fellowships where there were family members of those whom he either persecuted or killed, and that those believers forgave Paul. There would be a teaching from the gospels on the Forgiving Father, and the entire body of wayfers would be encouraged to do the right thing and forgive Craig and welcome him back with open arms. Then they could all have a wonderful tender night-owl, hold hands, and sing KumBaYa.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

But don't look for an admission of guilt from Martindale to those whom he actually raped and pillaged, then defamed while trying to cover up his deeds. Don't look for apologies to those whom he persecuted and defamed for challenging him for his corruption. This man is NOT sorry for these things, and he has NOT apologized for them, because HE HAS STILL REFUSED TO ADMIT THE TRUTH.

DO look for him to defame all those who have exposed him here and in court as liars, and unforgiving, bitter former associates who have an axe to grind.

Everything will be "better" for TWI if they have a charismatic leader once again. Everything will be "sweeter" and more "tender" because the wayfers are now understanding and forgiving according to what the Word tells them to do in light of the repentant behavior of their former leader. All would be well again. Until slowly, inch by inch, the perversion they have all continued to allow begins to carefully twist and squeeze the life out of them once again.

They will continue to be drunk with the opiate of falsehoods, and are yet addicted to lies.

Swallowing more of them would be no surprise.

Edited by Catcup

Then they could all have a wonderful tender night-owl, hold hands, and sing KumBaYa.

Don't take this as an insult Catcup, but with your wonderful way with words.. I think you and Satori are kindred spirits.. :)

I'd buy a dozen of your books too..

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

Maybe why you two fight like cats and dogs sometimes.. you have more in common than you think!

My brother and I could really get into it.. people would think we were killing each other..

But it looks like you laid out a perfect scenario for the return of loy.

It would suprise me, and not suprise me in other ways too..

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

I think maybe one part of the triumphant tearful return of their meek MOG is missing. If I were in TWI and especially if I was in any leadership position I would be quickly checking my memory to see if I had ever spoken an ill word against Loy during his probation time.

While they would be having their warm loving times around the camp fires all sharing how much they love their Loy and had already forgiven him, in the shadows would be the true faithful Loy supporters weeding out all that didn't cover his absence with silence.

Weakness would have to be identified and removed, silently as possible. Misinformation would once again be used to put a bright spotlight on any innie posting here at the Café'.

It would have to be that or they would also have to forgive any that stood up against his evil and welcome them back. They would have to contact and apologize everyone they humiliated in public.

My phone ain't ringing.....

Correctomundo, Wingnutter.

Don't expect your phone to ring.

And anyone who ever spoke a single word against the MOGFODAT in his absence, had best watch his or her backside.

It would all happen very slowly, though. Let the memory fade as the python slowly twists his way around its prey. Then when they least expect it, out of the clear blue sky...

But what they wouldn’t realize is the python would have already been preparing for months, if not years to select its prey.

Could this explain why they are upping their VP’s and one former BOD returning as a BOD? He was a Loy disciple all his Way life and proud of it.

Oh yes.. the financial "incentives" would be rather enticing, I'm sure..

I wonder if they really know better though.. you know, they'd probably have hundreds of folks picketing that place..

rosie know better? Naw... maybe they think things would be better with three vice presidents watching him..

There's also been rumors of a "big announcement today."

Wasn't there always some big earth shattering announcement at just about every meeting?

"2 new people have signed up for the class and been turned from darkness to light by Gods wonderful matchless word as taught in our class!!.....

" Our new class on "Butchering the Bible" will be available next month, Sign up early, and get this lovely artificially leather covered syllabus for a mere $200.00!".....

They cried wolf with me about 1000 times too many and I really don't care all that much what Martindale does with his life--but whoever is left would have to be dumber than a bag of rocks to bring him back.

Edited by mstar1

would be like be sprinkling dead bugs on a cold pizza...

I wonder if THAT would be a real pizza according to Raf.

... mebbe if it didn't have pineapple on it, ya think? :D

Back to our regularly scheduled thread.

B)

Waves of nausea at the thought----

Fortunately , It will never happen

He has been humiliated

Donna and Rosie have rubbed his face in it-

not to mention those of us here at GS

LCM's return would begin a massive purge of any and all even remotely suspected of having viewed , or Heaven forbid, posted here

Then it would be payback time for Rosie, Donna, and those persons of Leadership that heve kept him away from the banquet these many years. Not to mention those who insisted on his resignaiton for the good of the ministry in the first place.

In LCM think TWI is his-- in the same way that the clothes I'm wearing are mine

What was his was 'stolen" if he returns the 'thieves' will be punished --count on it

As Michael Corleone pointed out in Godfather III "it's all business" as he systematically wiped out every single person who had ever crossed him or his family. LCM would do no less