GreaseSpot Cafe

BE a MAN

Second James

Craig Martindale....you've been accused of a boatful of things here on the GSC..everything from possibly being homosexual to being a vicious womanizer. My question to you is very simple.....WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER YOUR DETRACTORS AND "be a real man"...My God man...if anyone leveled these kinds of accusations at me, I'd be first in line to defend my honor.

So I challenge you before the entire world...RISE up and be a MAN....I read your "loyalty letter" and you seemed to say what you really believed...so what about now? You're my brother in Christ and personally you've not "ruined" me..so this is not about me, but about your INTEGRITY.

I PATIENTLY AWAIT YOUR REPLY & I'm convinced that God is of utmost importance to you..especially now!

Edited by Second James

LCM did address his

‘integrity’
(or lack thereof, as the case
‘may’
be) at his depositions in both the Allen & Parker cases, as well as in the Peeler v. TWI et. al. depositions, the latter taking place in September 2004 in Toledo, OH. When the Peeler case is remanded back to the TN State Circuit Court in Chattanooga, & the jury trial subsequently begins in 2006, I am told that your ears will burn as you hear an extensive litany of sordid details.

Why doesn't he answer... hmmmm.

Could it be, FEAR?

Plain afraid.. afraid of Rosie.. I imagine they have the goods on him every bit as much as he has the goods on them.. afraid of admitting what he really has become.

Donna still at headquarters.. I would imagine she very well may call the shots on what kind of interaction he may possibly have with his family. Yes, even though they have grown up to a degree.. afraid of losing whatever stability he thinks he has left..

Afraid of being "wrong".

Kinda tough, taking an honest look in the mirror. What a lousy existence he must live in.

Naw, we won't hear from him..

Dammit Craig..I'm STILL waiting?? You're not giivng "us" the silent treatment are you..not your style..you were always first to answer your critics..

JJ -- he's not in the pulpit anymore, but sitting in the *stringed chairs* instead.

"oh the times, they are a'changin". --- Bob Dylan. ;)

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER YOUR DETRACTORS AND "be a real man"...My God man...if anyone leveled these kinds of accusations at me, I'd be first in line to defend my honor.

Hmm. been about five days since the challenge was issued..

Could it be.. he has NO integrity? And the charges are, TRUE?

Myself personally.. I may have my faults, but if somebody laid these kind of accusations at my feet, I'd raise holy crap.. unless it all were true..

Give the guy a break, y'all! He's working two jobs and probably doesn't have the money nor the time and surely not the intelligence to figure out how to use a computer. Remember that this is the guy who is afraid of microwave ovens and suggested that we get rid of the things or at least unplug them until we knew for sure they weren't going to blow up during Y2K.

There's a better chance of Pete Rose returning next year as the leadoff hitter for the Reds, than to see Martindale post here...

The man is a self absorbed coward...he's probably "past feeling" and, as any sociopath worth the cost of his straight jacket, has no remorse...

Can't wait to see those depositions posted.

Loy Craig Martindale a man?

Give me a break!

Better to challenge him to rise up to worm status first. Even then, it's pushing it.

wormnotaman.jpg

Well, just from my perspective, I doubt he really cares about this challenge.

He probably doesn't come on here, and really, why should he bother to answer some faceless internet chat guys?

I think in all the years I've been on here, since Trancechat in the beginning, I've never seen a still-in TWI leader answer something except for Harve.

You guys are great, I'm just saying, don't hold your breath....

Whoa Goey, how clever you are!

That was very eery. I had forgotten those words and how they sound on meek ears. It is disgusting to listen too now! I can't believe some of us put up with that!

I wonder if he has ever "listened" to himself from the past?

Tuck tail and run!