GreaseSpot Cafe

$250,000 worth of pot uncovered

herbiejuan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quick search of the WWW revealed that current prices vary a great deal from one state to another.

Broken down into grams, every state has it's regional pricing posted of $15 - $20 per gram. [453 grams to the pound]

Purchased by the ounce pot goes from $100/oz to as high as $300/oz. [16 oz to the pound]

So if broken down and packaged into single grams and marketed then a pound could get as much as $6795/lb to $9060/lb.

If bagged into lids [1 ounce] then a pound could fetch $1600/lb to $4800/lb.

I did not find a pricing index for pounds or kilos, but from these prices I would imagine that a single pound should go for around: $500/lb to $1500/lb.

:who_me:

Welcome, mckeanj!!!

I guess on this thread it would be appropriate to offer you some brownies.....

Grab a few, enjoy your stay. We look forward to hearing more from you. :)

Mstar, I think I read somewhere that it's stronger today than it was "back in the day" and I suspect that the penalties and crackdowns are making it more expensive because of the risk involved.....but I'm just guessing. It very well could be priced based on "what the market can bear". :biglaugh:

Was never aware of the price of such things... but it does seem like the cost goes up with the risk involved. It can't be that the material actually costs that much more...

Like most things, if you do it yourself, you'll save $ :dance:

"Cannabis seeds and marijuana seeds straight from Amsterdam.

We offer high quality cannabis seeds and marijuana seeds at affordable prices.

Our strains are selected by dutch top breeders.

Discreet stealth delivery world-wide!

We ship all marijuana seeds in crush proof CD-ROM sealed envelops with no indication to the contents.

All packages are shipped with international priority mail.

All seed-packages contain 10 marijuana seeds"

Could be an interesting site if you're into that sort of thing~

Can their address be posted here? Or is it already known? ;)

HOW DANGEROUS IS MARIJUANA COMPARED WITH OTHER SUBSTANCES?

Number of American deaths per year that result directly or primarily from the following selected causes nationwide, according to World Almanacs, Life Insurance Actuarial (death) Rates, and the last 20 years of U.S. Surgeon Generals' reports.

TOBACCO 340,000 to 450,000

ALCOHOL (Not including 50% of all highway deaths and 65% of all murders) 150,000+

ASPIRIN (Including deliberate overdose) 180 to 1,000+

CAFFEINE (From stress, ulcers, and triggering irregular heartbeats, etc.) 1,000 to 10,000

"LEGAL" DRUG OVERDOSE (Deliberate or accidental) from legal, prescribed or patent medicines and/or mixing with alcohol - e.g. Valium/alcohol 14,000 to 27,000

ILLICIT DRUG OVERDOSE (Deliberate or accidental) from all illegal drugs. 3,800 to 5,200

MARIJUANA 0

(Marijuana users also have the same or lower incidence of murders and highway deaths and accidents than the general non-marijuana using population as a whole. Crancer Study, UCLA; U.S. Funded ($6 million), First & Second Jamaican Studies, 1968 to 1974; Costa Rican Studies, 1980 to 1982; et al. LOWEST TOXICITY 100% of the studies done at dozens of American universities and research facilities show pot toxicity does not exist. Medical history does not record anyone dying from an overdose of marijuana (UCLA, Harvard, Temple, etc.).

Friends of mine were just there. They called Amsterdam the Disney Land for Adults...

If you're into this sort of stuff, the web site has some detailed info that I've never heard of~

The number of request on the Amsterdam site is somewhat large~

17394462 requests

Must be a popular place. They even have a money making program to reward you for bringing in customers. There are 26 different streaming banners to copy and paste to help bring more sales from your web page. They call it 'The 'high' way to earn money'

Of course I'm not promoting this type of activity~

(Marijuana users also have the same or lower incidence of murders and highway deaths and accidents than the general non-marijuana using population as a whole. Crancer Study, UCLA; U.S. Funded ($6 million), First & Second Jamaican Studies, 1968 to 1974; Costa Rican Studies, 1980 to 1982; et al. LOWEST TOXICITY 100% of the studies done at dozens of American universities and research facilities show pot toxicity does not exist. Medical history does not record anyone dying from an overdose of marijuana (UCLA, Harvard, Temple, etc.).

I think that's because we....err....they are too busy with munchies and trying to get the energy and motivation to do anything else.