GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL: An Unorthodox Translation

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a great trip, Templelady! Last year Tonto and I visited Seattle - I'd go back there in a heartbeat. Oregon and Montana sound neat, too. Never been to either and would like to see them both....Now, on the serious side of things - don't forget to check with city officials for any required permits - :biglaugh: !

• 2 weeks later...

Well The PFAL books were written by inspiration of God therefore I believe Mike is right, these might as well be put in right before Revelation and published for everyone to see. Then when Jesus comes for us he will be speaking from the word of truth or the Bible which will have Dr.Victor Paul Wierwille's writings in them. Because all scripture is given by inspiration of God and these books were given by inspiration also.

That is why Jesus will be reading out of them

CK

P.S. if anybody wants a copy of the PFAL Books I will send them all to you on Acrobat format, I will need a full address to where you want it sent.

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Well The PFAL books were written by inspiration of God therefore I believe Mike is right, these might as well be put in right before Revelation and published for everyone to see. Then when Jesus comes for us he will be speaking from the word of truth or the Bible which will have Dr.Victor Paul Wierwille's writings in them.

You're aspiring to be a comedian -- right???

Cause you sure are doing well here! :biglaugh:

God first

Beloved ckmkeon

God loves you my dear friend

maybe you can post them on your board

then we can read them there

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

The Bible Tells Me So is on my website on bulletins

ck

Edited by ckmkeon

The problem is that ck isn't an OLG.....

Doesn't Proverbs have something to say about arguing with a fool.....??

Yeah I don't see any fools, but I have made correct statements in the doctrinal section. Since I am not a OLG and what the hell is that, why does it matter. If you go and look at my GS Cafe post at my site you have just proven a theory.

CK

P.S. The truth will not be shut down it will brighten everyone's life.

Edited by ckmkeon

You know what is a better question how can you call somebody that if you don't even know what it means. How stupid is that

Quote( Well the problem is that ck isn't a OLG, but I don't even know what that is)

When you are going to say someone is or is not something you better have the materiel to back up your theory.

The Answer I got

Quote( You better ask Mike to explain it, I am just trotting by.

Well trotting by is a answer it was not the one I was looking for. Now that I have learned what a OLG was, I wish I could have been around during that time to be one.

The last thing I am going to say is that if you are or are not going to call someone something, you better have the info to go with it, trotting by just won't cut it.

CK

Ck

Simple logic here

YOU ARE NOT AN OLD LEADERSHIP GRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The statement wasn't even directed to you - It was directed to Mark O Malley. I didnt' call you a name. You aren't Old, You weren't Leadership,

at the very most you are a Grad - but NOT all three.

The reason I told you to ask Mike is because it is Mike's term and he would be able to inform you if indeed you do fall in that category ( I don't think you do.)

Sooooo I didnt' call you a name.

Get a clue......

The reason I told you to ask Mike is because it is Mike's term and he would be able to inform you if indeed you do fall in that category ( I don't think you do.)

READ WHAT IS WRITTEN!!!!!!!!

Ck - I know that you and Mike are becoming well acquainted with each other. While I do not agree with him on many points - he has at least mastered the ability to write and present his arguments in an intellible manner.

No matter what you believe - it doesn't matter if you cannot communicate effectively. You cannot. Mike can. Please learn at least that much from him.

Now, this is supposed to be friendly advice - not anything more, not anything less. Do with it as you will. There's a saying I heard from one of vpw's students -"Eat the fish and spit out the bones."

What that means is......to take the good out of everything you can. I mean no offense - and if you take ofense and fire off one of your remarks, then you will show your true colors and your true character.

Mike - help this guy out here - he might listen to you.

Edited by doojable