GreaseSpot Cafe

oilfieldmedic...checking in

oilfieldmedic

Just checking in folks...still alive and kicking...on my way back from a 21 day R & R...family is doing great...my wife experienced some massive deliverance and healing (God is so good)

Anyway, I have had limited access to the net' believe it or not, (just moved so everything was turned off), so here I am, all is well as I trust all is well with y'all

oilfieldmedic@hotmail.com still works great...drop me a line...And Thanks Shell'

John :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Just checking in folks...still alive and kicking...on my way back from a 21 day R & R...family is doing great...my wife experienced some massive deliverance and healing (God is so good)

Anyway, I have had limited access to the net' believe it or not, (just moved so everything was turned off), so here I am, all is well as I trust all is well with y'all

Hey there!! Howdy, howdy!! Good to see you again! :) :B)

Hiya, Medic! How've you been?

I just got DSL, finally, after moving several months ago and suffering through dial-up and AOHELL! :realmad:

How've you been? Where are you? It's sure good to see you and all my other old friends! :wave:

Robi

Hey, me too. I wanna say hi to you John. And so, are you back in Iraq? Man oh man, that's a ballsy thing to do. Are you working as a civilian or in the Military? Because you say "medic", it makes me think military. But anyway, nice to hear from you, and so glad for the blessings in your wife's life. Big blessing for you too no doubt. Take car and God bless! :wave:

(((((John)))))

Dunno how I missed this one!! I've been wondering how you are and hoping things are going great for you and your family!!! Back in Iraq? Need any more care packages?? :love3:

I see you've still got your finger stuck in your ear, too.....we can send something, maybe KY for that! :biglaugh:

Geez, OFM, you are a daggone American Hero in my book! Are you in a very secure situation? And do the locals appreciate your service? Well, God bless you brother, and as another poster said, "keep yer head low", and watch out for the extremists! God bless you John...

Kevin (my real name-yeah, I have come "out of the closet" as far as my first name goes)