GreaseSpot Cafe

Myth of the Six Million

RumRunner

WTH:

Just out of curiosity, when you gerbamble, does it hurt your kerfuffle? By that I mean, your method of polyoxinology seems inconsistent with the way you bedicterate your flobhoppleton. It's not always traphectorish to follow. It doesn't bother me, but I just wanted to make sure your nesdilitation doesn't need ponwafinating.

Edited by Raf

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as disproving the 6 million, there are many credible sources one can refer to on that. Anybody who disagrees is just plain and simple ignorant of the facts.

Name me one CREDIBLE source. You can't do it. But the THOUSANDS of credible sources that attest to the holocaust and even the number are given no validity by you.

And, please, don't give wierwille's book as a credible source. He has zero credibility about anything - including the Word.

WTH:

Just out of curiosity, when you gerbamble, does it hurt your kerfuffle? By that I mean, your method of polyoxinology seems inconsistent with the way you bedicterate your flobhoppleton. It's not always traphectorish to follow. It doesn't bother me, but I just wanted to make sure your nesdilitation doesn't need ponwafinating.

J…! FAR krow eciN ~enses yna ginikam t’nsi HTW, RAELC YREV ti edam siht gnidaer tub, em ot t’nsaw that wonk I

Maybe I missed something in reading here, but WHY would VP even be thinking such nonsense?

I just don't get it, did he read something and jump to conclusions?

Did he have ulterior motives? Did this stance help promote something of his own?

I honestly never new, previous to reading here, that he even talked about this…but then, after our first ‘encounter’…I didn’t like him much anyway ;)

Here's a Map, counting the deaths:

DEATHS.gif

Those are some nice round numbers there

CK

Yes, they are. The actual numbers are more precise. They total somewhere around 6 million.

We would like to thank the Jews for making the wonderful poster for us to look at and let me guess the Americans paid for it right?? Why have 3 million when you can have 6 I surprised they didn't make it 10. They probably had a big meeting "all right every one we need a number in between 5 and 10, took a poll and bam 6 million, You know we need a poster to put up that say the same thing". So the art department for the Jews gets a A+ on this one. Way to go!! Maybe they even got a smiley face. :)

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Amazing! Abso-f***ing-lutely amazing!! :blink:

The desperate and insane extents that some people will go to preserve the reputation and image of some dead loser kraut who imagined himself (with plenty of drambrui to assist with said 'revelations') as their 'Father in the Word'. I mean, when they have to try to prop up VPW's endorsement of some Neo-Nazi 'philosophy' to accomplish this goal? Ie., they have totally run out of even half-assed sounding arguments, and now they are relying on this deluded foolishness.

And they just cannot (or will not?) see that his little cornfield movement has long since dried up and the More Than Abundant Promises from PFAL have dried up and blown away with it. Still think you guys can 'move the Word Over the World' by doing this?

Hell, they are more deluded than the Flat Earth Society. :confused:

We would like to thank the Jews for making the wonderful poster for us to look at and let me guess the Americans paid for it right?? Why have 3 million when you can have 6 I surprised they didn't make it 10. They probably had a big meeting "all right every one we need a number in between 5 and 10, took a poll and bam 6 million, You know we need a poster to put up that say the same thing". So the art department for the Jews gets a A+ on this one. Way to go!! Maybe they even got a smiley face. :)

CK

ck... what if your final judgement and whether or not you get to 'heaven' depend on how you thought of, spoke of and treated your fellow man? ...think you're gonna make it "in"?

ck... what if your final judgement and whether or not you get to 'heaven' depend on how you thought of, spoke of and treated your fellow man? ...think you're gonna make it "in"?

THANK GOD FOR THE AGE OF GRACE

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Thank God for DR.VICTOR PAUL WIERWILLE and the teachings of this wonderful man

Ya know, you could get some serious mental damage for smoking stuff that strong, ... really you could.

:spy: :wacko:

THANK GOD FOR THE AGE OF GRACE

This is what happens when you have a once saved always saved doctrine--kind of makes ya thinks don;t it? :evilshades:

Amazing! Abso-f***ing-lutely amazing!! :blink:

The desperate and insane extents that some people will go to preserve the reputation and image of some dead loser kraut who imagined himself (with plenty of drambrui to assist with said 'revelations') as their 'Father in the Word'. I mean, when they have to try to prop up VPW's endorsement of some Neo-Nazi 'philosophy' to accomplish this goal? Ie., they have totally run out of even half-assed sounding arguments, and now they are relying on this deluded foolishness.

And they just cannot (or will not?) see that his little cornfield movement has long since dried up and the More Than Abundant Promises from PFAL have dried up and blown away with it. Still think you guys can 'move the Word Over the World' by doing this?

Hell, they are more deluded than the Flat Earth Society. :confused:

Garth, how many times must you be told that this debate isn't about Dr. Wierwille's views?

Is there something wrong with your comprehension abilities?

He could have been wrong on this one too... and if he was.. he was wrong. But in the final analysis, this topic stands or falls on its own merits.

Do you get it yet? Or is it impossible for you to talk about this topic without mentioning Victor Paul Wierwille? It's getting old, really.

Anyway, I am going away on a motorcycle trip for a few days.. yeah!

Have a great weekend and have fun.

God bless, one and all.

Edited by oldiesman

Who said I was admiting that John Sack's book was even credible?

You implied that you did, when you said...

Not much is said that after WWII there were thousands of Jews who sought revenge for the Holocaust. There were thousands of Jews who set up 1,255 concentration camps for German civilians. ...

The problem you, RAF and others continue to run into and fail to recognize is that the Holocaust industry abounds with many startling facts as well as being replete with utter nonsense - if not sheer fraud. That's the nature of the Holocaust beast. While it is true I have not yet read Mr. Sack's book Eye for an Eye, the reason why I believe Mr. Sacks on this particular point is because that point is recognized by other scholars who have debunked the 6 million Holocaust figure - even if Mr. Sacks himself does not. (For example: how does one come to the conclusion there are figures of speech used in the bible? Does one need to become a trinitarian and/or read every book on the trinity to realize that - just because Bullinger who wrote the book on figures of speech was trinitarian? That is the essence of your arguement. One must agree there were 6 million Jews exterminated in order to agree with Mr. Sacks on this particular point?)

I constantly find that mindset among the Holocaust affirmers - to the point one hardly recognizes any "calm virtue of critical rationality" amongst them. If they can't tell someone the truth about the Holocaust deniers (many who happen to be highly educated professors, some of which are even Jewish scholars) then how is it possible for them to tell anyone the truth about the Holocaust itself?

Many prominent scholars have debunked the Holocaust, but their works usually touches off a storm of controversy among "intellectuals" as well as producing a furious uproar in the media. Why all the furior? Because their works annihilate the Holocaust as well as making a devastating critique of the Judeocentric and anti-Gentile bias central to the Holocaust studies. The Holocaust story as we are told it is used mainly to continue to support Israeli policies in Palestine, as well as to secure funding of the Israeli military by the US Congress. The reason you don't hear the "other side of the story" is because the Gayssot law makes it a crime to "contest" the Holocaust as defined by the Nuremburg Tribunal of 1945-46. Some have already been heavily fined and/or jailed.

Am I furious? No. Holocaust indoctrination is nothing but "thought control" to which many have succumbed - like a cultic religion. The wartime suffering of the Jews has been elevated to a secular religion, and is likewise treated with sacrosanct historical uniqueness - while all the time there remains an abundance of scientific, scholarly and technological evidence that debunks the "Six Million" story, including wartime aerial reconnaissance photos! I don't know what book you've read on the Holocaust (whether affirming it or denying it) but in my book that beats an uploaded line drawing of a silly map with numbers printed on it to a discussion forum on the internet any day of the week.

while all the time there remains an abundance of scientific, scholarly and technological evidence that debunks the "Six Million" story, including wartime aerial reconnaissance photos
Then produce your web-links to such "evidence." All you've produced are links to Sack's book, which I accept as basically true. Sacks adds additional information to the complex story of World War II.

The book Seed of Sarah addresses the fact that the terrors of war and concentration camps brought out both the good and the bad in the Jewish prisoners. The book's author is Jewish, a Holocaust survivor, and a respected college professor (now retired).

I have never denied that some people use the Holocaust for their own agenda. (Have you read what I wrote?) A minority of those may falsify information, but the majority don't need to, IMO. The Holocaust is horrific enough, and needs no embellishment.

The Gayssot Act is applied in Europe, not the US. It was enacted in the 1990s. The facts of the Holocaust have been out long before then. (The link on page 1 of this thread sends you to film footage collected immediately after war, for example.) Holocaust deniers are not jailed or fined in this country. Their arguments are simply disproven.

--Shaz

Why have 3 million when you can have 6 I surprised they didn't make it 10.

CK

Because 3 million did not die; six million did.

Because 10 million did not die; six million did.

It seems this thread was started to show how ridiculous and to what extreme the thinking of VPW was...

The amazing thing that I have learned while reading the various posts here are that there are still people who buy into this anti-semetic diatribe.

In the political forums I have often been labeled as a liberal who goes against the tide of the establishment and the current government propaganda...in other words, I am often skeptical and often cynical of what many consider to be accepted information...THIS, however, is beyond ridiculous.

Oldies contends that this thread is not about the views of VPW...I would refer oldies to the title of this thread.

...and of course, it's merely a coincindence that the same people who worship VPW are the same ones who contend that the holocaust was a myth... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I am often skeptical and often cynical of what many consider to be accepted information...

Your icon seems to say a lot Groucho :biglaugh:

I agree with you..."THIS, however, is beyond ridiculous".

Maybe some face to face chatting with some old folks who've been there would enlighten a few people around here? Or maybe not... it could all be brushed off, and kept right where they'd like it to stay... in agreement with 'another man'.

Because 3 million did not die; six million did.

Because 10 million did not die; six million did.

I am sure you have the proof to back that up, what I want to see is government records. Not a media outlet or some person's opinion. Government records is the only thing that will do. Because believe me I will not take your word for it, or anybody Else's here.

CK

P.S

When does the "Think Raf is a weather man" go away from under my name