GreaseSpot Cafe

A rating system to understand

ex70sHouston

After lisening to Episode 4 I have come to the realization that we need a rating system so you can figure out if / how to respond to your fellow Greasespoters.

TWI.......... 1..................2.....................3.................Still In

.............. A.................. B....................C.................. D

Years in........<5...........5-10................10-15.............Over15 (crazy)

.....................A...............B.....................C....................

..D

Level.......PFAL........Intermediate........Advanced.....WOW......Corp....God

..................A...................B.....................C...............D...

........E..........F

VPW Lover..........VPW Don't Care..............I hate VPW

.......A..............................B...............................C

Who is LCM......LCM Lover.............LCM Don't care..............Lets hang him.

.......A....................B..............................C....................

..............D

Democrate.........Independant...............Republican..............Other

......A...........................B...........................C.................

........D

Number of people who live in you county

<500.......500-2000......2000-20,000....20K - 50K..50k - 200K..200K - 500K..Big city

....A.............B...................C..................D.................E....

.............F...............G

How many pets.......1.............2..........3.............4..............5 and up.......None

.............................A............B...........C............D............

......E...............F

How many children....1...........2...........3...........4.............5 and up........None

...............................A...........B...........C..........D.............

...E..................F

Now to show you how simple this is I'm a AABBACDFC. Now you know how I stand and what my political views are. It couldn't be more clearer than mud.

But this way you would know if I loved LCM. Then evryone could flame me. OR YOU

Edited by ex70'shouston

? B C A- D+ C G B C

Kinda dense here. Did not understand question 1.

No appropriate category describing my feelings for VPW and LCM, so rated on a continuum.

St. Louis County is divided into *north* and *south*.

No idea -- as to total population of the county (around 85,000 here in Dul-ute).

I live in the *south* of the county -- but (sadly) it's all *blue* here. :(

Lessee -- here's my answer to the rating system ---

A, C, D, G, C, C, ?, F, F.

Me either Strange man

I was in twi from 82-98, I did all the classes up to Craigs Advanced Class, never went corps, we were Coordinators when it suited them, not when it didn't. Danced their dance until I could scoot out the ballroom door.

I have two daughters, a half dead fish and a blind hamster.

Hold on...I did mine all wrong. Duh me! BRB

OK...I think I've got it right now. Sheesh!

A D B B+ C A E E B

Shell...from what you've posted I'd say you're:

B (more twi-2 than anything)

D (in twi more than 15 years)

C (took advance class)

You didn't say anything about how you feel about vpw or lcm, what you're registered politically, or the population of your county,

B (you have 2 pets)

B (you have 2 children.

Mo...in twi-2 and for 5-10 years. I never realized this about you. Somewhere in the insanity of that time we were together I got it into my mind that you'd been around forever. And you have more than 5 pets? You?? I would have never guessed! Oh...wait...did your gerbils have babies or something? :wink2:

Edited by CoolWaters