GreaseSpot Cafe

I still adhere to the 2 drink limit.

GT

139784217_06b67cb4d5_o.jpg Edited by GreasyTech

When out W.O.W. I always considered 2 bottles would be the limit. That was back in the day. What the heck, I was the coordinator, I should set a good example. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I was a rebel with a cause, a undercover agent for God, W.O.W. pin and all. I didn't wear the pin while drinking ,that just wasn't right. After looking at the picture, I would be hugging my plastic glass an praying these days....better than on your knees driving the porclain bus. I prefer a small glass every now and then with no fear and condemnation. That my friends is FREEDOM. :)

I don't mind kneeling to the porcelain God.

He's always there for me and I always feel better afterwards. :drink:

Edited by GreasyTech

HA! Great picture. That guy in the blue shirt looks a little like Randy Quaid, and the guy with half his face hidden looks a little like my son. Drinking with the stars...

I thought I saw simonzelotes and tomtuttle in that picture!

Edited by Tom Strange

O the memories.

There were three of us guys living in a one bedroom apartment trying to work our way through college.

A group of WOW's moved into the complex. I can remember letting Wayne (one of the WOWs) stay over because he was so drunk they would not let him in their apartment. This happened so much he had to get his own apartment.

It was great for a while. 50 apartments and 4 occupied by people in the ministry.

It was really interesting. Between two WOW apartments there was a pot head. He had a huge potted pot plant on his balcony. No one ever took it. That was amasing. You could always walk up to it and get any at any time.

Hemp Oatmeal Bread

Ingredients:

8 oz. water

2.5 oz. milk

1 oz. (1/4 stick) unsalted butter

1 oz. hemp oil

2 oz. maple syrup

2 tsp. salt

10 oz. bread flour

3 oz. whole wheat flour

6 oz. thick rolled oats

3 oz. shelled hemp seed

1 Tbsp. yeast

Method:

Weigh all ingredients in bread machine work bowl in order above. Start bread machine. Scrape down the work bowl a few times during the initial mixing to get the ingredients off the sides and incorporated in the dough ball. You may need to sprinkle in a little extra bread flour if the dough is too wet.

:spy::spy::spy:

:biglaugh: Too funny.

I lived next to a bunch of wow's and went "witnessing" with them in bars frequently. Since I didn't have the 2 drink limit I was the one they sent to the bar to buy the pitchers - and their cups were never empty. On more than one occasion I found WOWs "accidentally" drinking from my glass as well. Abundant sharing in deed.

And back into lurkdom I go........ :wave:

And back into lurkdom I go........ :wave:

At least we know how to pull you out of it now. :wink2: