GreaseSpot Cafe

The Ubiquitously Hidden Teaching of VPW

Mike

very nice and acurate.

did you metion the shame all the leaders from twi should feel for the downfall of TWI?

it is because the olgs failed you understand and that is why he is needed now to bring them back to the understanding they never had and he got (the timeline I am confised it wavers between 27 years and then somtimes five) of the mastering of Mike.

Mike also knows physics after many years of study but has no colege degree!

but the down side is no one will ever reach the master of MIke knowledge because he is so far ahead of us in his study of pfal.

also a hint do not quote chapter and verse to mike he will avoid any metion of it altogether even so far as to shut down a thread if need be.

Mike is able to discern who is innocent and who is guilty in the ministry meltdown too!!!! oh boy come and get it !

Dear Mike:

The reason that I have made such a big deal about you not answering questions is because this proves that you do not have the answers you claim to possess.

The one thing that blessed me while I was involved in the Way Ministry was their willingness to meet needs and answer questions. A few weeks after my first visit to twig I told the coordinator that I was involved in spiritualism and I had questions about how spirits work. He took me to the bible and gave me answers that put my heart at peace. To this day I have not had any interest to consult with a spiritualist or to go to a seance. That was because the Word of God answered my questions.

In contrast to this you have evaded or refused to answer honest questions posed to you. It is because of this that I know you are a spiritual fraud.

EWB

yes me to.

the fact Mike never answer anything with facts or even verses from the bible, and the name of Jesus Christ is nearly absent in all of his posts.

It seems at at times he really hates the bible, it is all about pfal.

even vpw wouldnt go that far. right or wrong he at least attempted to give some answers from the bible.

Mike is selling a version of pfal even vpw wouldnt agree with.

and the constant the good stuff is coming later feels like bait and never happens .

a game . sad I kind of wanted to discuss some of the bible verses in pfal.

when raphel left I knew Mike had to a joke , he did debate the verses with Mike and Mike would never debate with somone who knew pfal well enough to go poin to point. he just made him angry .

Mike do you know why this is so painful?

Because some may be clinging to pfal as a source of truth in their life and you have completly wiped out any hope they have left that maybe some of those bible lesson were worth something to us and to God .

that is the sad part of your posting.

no one wants to end up like you confused and mean and threating and accusing and just all out wrong and inhumane with people so they walk away thinking I better not consider what vpw had to say if that is where it all goes.

That is your gig I know it I know few believe me and some have said I am also mean for not listening to you.

your worst than one who is honest and will admit to not believing it all together you twist it and play with peoples head about it till they give up all hope that maybe it did have some sense to it.

icon_frown.gif:(-->

rascal,

I love reading Galatians. The "Christ Formed In You" teaching is from Gal.4:19.

I reject your application of Galatians to VP.

I reject all charges you make here against him.

I reject such an application by anyone you would recommend.

I reject your repeating message, no matter how many times or ways you construct to put it.

I rejected this message 5 years before I ever started posting here.

My rejection started formulating in 1978 and finished in 1998.

Do you really think there?s anything you can do to make me change a 20 year in the making and now finished for 5 years decision?

I finished considering this whole question in 1998, and at that point I closed my mind to any other consideration.

If you had been reading all my posts, or if you had gone back and exhaustively read them you?d have see this and you?d have saved yourself some sweat and some time. There?s NOTHING you can say that would convince me.

Have you ever made your mind up on something and said something similar to yourself?

Have you ever closed your mind to all arguments to the contrary? EVER?

mj412,

I reject your limited definition of what GreaseSpot is.

Pawtucket is the one who defines this place, not you.

He has so defined it that it, that it is the ONLY splinter group that allows total free speech.

Mj, if you don?t like free speech there are other sites that wil cater to you... maybe.

You can start your own totally antiPFAL site.

OR, much easier, you can to other threads on this forum. That?s MUCH easier, isn?t it?

Bye.

cynic,

Sorry for the sloppy rendering THAT time. It?s too bad you didn?t see the others posts on the same subject that would have clarified the issue for you.

You?re right, my posts are NOT in the same category as PFAL.

If you were to put out the number of words per day, answering the number of intense, hostile, and intricate posts per day that I sometimes put out, your persnickety perfection in prose may suffer a little too.

As for my supposed ?denigrating English Bible versions, historical biblical texts and the doctrinal sufficiency of Scripture? I?d say, once again, that your incomplete survey of all my posts on these subjects gives rise to a misconception of my position. You?ve probably picked this up from others, or from noting abbreviated exchanges between me and others.

There are places here where I?ve gone into some elaborate explanations how I do NOT denigrate English versions any farther than we all KNOW they suffer, and I have testified that the historical texts are FAIRLY well reconstructed but not perfect as is well known. The last one I?ve correctly stated is impossible to prove from within the found scriptures that we found ALL the scriptures, but I have TOTALLY mitigated this by saying that since God and Dr were happy working within the traditional canon to teach PFAL, then it was good enough for me.

I plead not guilty to your three charges.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

Garth,

Was cynic the one who jumped my Calvin Klines a few months ago? I remember someone jumped in and blindsided all of us on free will. It took me a while to figure it out. Was cynic THAT guy?

Yup. And the Calvin that he is associated with ain't Kline either. icon_smile.gif:)-->

I always hoped he'd jump in and match wits with you. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> His theological graduate school level sounding arguments versus your 'Energizer battery bunny ... that ... just ... won't ... die' tenacity should be an interesting contest.

Not that I'm rooting for either one of you tho'. But I wouldn't mind playing bookie. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

www.gapstudioweb.com

[This message was edited by GarthP2000 on June 16, 2003 at 0:36.]

WordWolf,

Nice work. Looks like you put a lot into it. Too bad your spin is so negative on it. There are SO many spins, I choose to not bother with it. I?d rather work on some of the backlogged questions or comments you had. Your attempt to summarize this situation leaves out so much that is important. It?s heavy handed and off the mark.

Your summary more represents your disjointed efforts to counter my message than it does my message.

For an antagonist such as yourself to undertake a ?summary of Mike?s message? is SURE to be a refuting summary, or a summary of your refutation. For you to portray it as a journalistically unbiased ?summary of Mike?s message? is as dishonest as you attempting to write the autobiography of someone not yourself.

Garth,

I'm so glad for this "heads up" on cynic.

If he throws me a curve I can claim my dodge was predetermined and I just had to go with the flow.

Sorry to diasppoint you, but I don't have the time to go down that long twisted alley with him, and I do have free will, so I wont.

Sorry. I know you were counting on seeing a little blood.

pawtucket is your new hero Mike? use his name now to further your personal agenda. At least he isnt dead .

man your such a little boy hiding behind grown men.

when are you going to grow up? It is never about you is it now?

It is all about what someone eles says or does and you USE their work to fullfill your own need for attention .

Im not leaving you think your the only one who can waste peoples time??

At least it can have someone to tell the truth of what your saying instead of your control.

that does say alot that Pawtucket says it is a free speech site, it isnt saying he agrees with you .

Oh Sheeesh! EWB,

Can?t you see how many questions I?m answering here? Several times in the past week a big bunch of posts slipped by me do to the about of work I had. If you question was in there I apologize.

It?s easy for me to get way behind in this process and loose track of the backlog. I know in the last week there are about 20 posts at least that I only skim read once and never got back to them. I am human. You?re pretty demanding.

Are you aware of all the answering I?m doing here? Your question may have been answered in my reply to someone else with a similar topic. Are you reading all the posts I reply to?

At this time I can?t remember any outstanding questions of yours. Please re-state your long lost question and put yourself in my shoes as to the volume I?m dealing with here.

Mike,

This forum is searchable. You will be unable to hide within the volume of your posts.

Your words, from page 10 of this thread:

"We don't know what got lost in this gap. There is no guarantee that God's written Word will survive man's abuse. The spiritual Word of God lives and abides forever, but it's written form can suffer all kinds of abuses, and there's no guarantee IF or WHEN God will restore that written Word."

Your words, from the same post on page 10 of this thread:

"Suppose for a minute that we have the originals, and that somehow we know for sure they are the originals. Great! How many people speak Aramaic out there? And how well can we trust you, those of you who do know Aramaic, to translate for us? And your Aramaic teachers? And the entire academic field of ancient languages? How much or the devil's influence reaches into the academic institutions of his world? How about a lot? How much power does the adversary have to bend and shape languages and cultures over the past 2000 years? A lot. He can bend and shape entire languages and cultures to render passages impotent of passing on the power.

"Now un-supposed that we have the originals, but we have all the messing with the texts to add onto the adversary's messing with language and culture. This introduces many uncertainties into the traditional approach to Biblical research. Without that 1942 promise behind him, there's no way Dr could have plowed through all these uncertainties. God did it for him by revelation, AS he worked his 5-senses. Dr was the only one with that 1942 promise propelling him over the barricades.

"What tradition has passed on to us was better than nothing, but subtly stripped of power. What God taught Dr and Dr taught us in writing is best."

Your words, from page 18 of this thread:

"If I had the time now I'd find the exact quote. Once we HAVE the Word, we can THEN see that it interprets itself 85-90% of the time. But, what about where we DON'T have the Word. There's no guarantee that it all survived the first century reprobate copyists and the second century persecutions, nor a guarantee that any lost or distorted portions would get derived or straightened out by working the portions that did get handed down relatively intact.

"Dr did sometimes talk about the non-authoritativeness of the existing manuscripts, and he even occasionally mentioned that academic collection of fragments is neither authoritative nor complete."

Your words, also from page 18 of this thread:

"'The Scriptures,' as taught in PFAL, are an abstract entity. The originals have been lost. What we buy in stores or read in libraries or are taught in a class are APPROXIMATIONS. In some situations they will do us well, in others not.

"I am very much bound to recognize an authority bigger than me: the PFAL writings. In every specific practical case, the same bounds you see in your "authoritative" scriptures, I see in PFAL or the KJV verses printed within. I cannot say anything I want; I'm bound to what is printed in PFAL, which is in most cases identical to KJV Bibles.

"I am no longer bound to any theologians or scholars! Hallelujah!

"What I am endeavoring to do here is NOT the 'same thing the adversary has attempted to do since the fall of man. Steal, kill and destroy God's Word. Get people to doubt God's Word and subsequently believe it is no longer valid.'"

"Just the opposite, I'm saying that the small doubts that should have plagued every PFAL grad scholar (or near scholar) for decades are now gone.

"God has not only given us an authoritative reissued set of His Words, but He ALSO has, from within these inspired PFAL writings, verified that the Biblical remnants we have had handed down to us WERE INDEED all along God's perfect Word, before being cut up with men's knives and thrown into the fire for 2000 years.

"You seem bound to a theology that says God is forbidden to get anything in writing when it comes to these modern centuries. Your dogma cannot tolerate God's intervention to reissue any or all of His Word. Your dogma will not allow God to inspire perfect writing, even to assist His children as they try to sort through which theologians or scholars they can trust THIS decade to be their necessary middlemen to the ancient scriptures."

[interestingly, in the next to the last paragraph above, it is PFAL writings you promote as means of verification of "Biblical remants."]

Your words, from page 20 of this thread:

"To rob us of the power the adversary has employed VERY SUBTLE changes and corruptions in the texts and in our understand. One word twisted here in the text, one cultural twist centuries ago there, one religious cultural bias in the reader here, all adding up to a text that can't help the reader over the hump in believing:

"'...you mean it's Christ in ME TOO!?

...you mean ALL the things he did and greater!?

...you mean when I am weak than I TOO am strong?!'

"When I say tattered I mean SPIRITUALLLY, not physically. Most of the scriptures have been successfully reconstructed, but then again, Eve had MOST of it right too!"

No matter how you plead, you're guilty as sh!t.

Mike posts:

"I reject your limited definition of what GreaseSpot is.

Pawtucket is the one who defines this place, not you.

He has so defined it that it, that it is the ONLY splinter group that allows total free speech."

Mike!

We are not a splinter group. This is not a religious site. There are no prayer meetings or manifestations and no horn is passed for your "abundant sharing". (Although, I wish you could be charged a per word rate for the abundant sharing you do). And thank God we are not "like minded". We have diverse ideas and experiences. I am not even a Christian so what "splinter group" was formed into that?

I think it is insulting to Paw to call this a splinter group.

I also think now would be a good time to rally your pro-PFAL friends and show that you are really doing good here. You need some back up, Mike. ...Ginger?...Seaspray?...anyone?...anyone?...

Did Mike and Rascal

Thank you the oh so kind summary and discussion of same.

I feel more informed and up to date on this

lengthy storyline.

My take on the life and works of VPW is that

his material was special and specially warped

in ways we will have a hard figuring out since he

allowed the spirit world to manipulate his

ministry and therefore his teachings.

FORTUNATEONE to be out of TWI

Oh my gosh....I joined a splinter group?.... icon_eek.gif but...but...hey toto hold on I am going to click my heels....there is no place like home....there is no place like home.....oh my gosh!!!...pfal...pfal....thats not home!!! icon_eek.gif....I want to go home..where to now?.... icon_razz.gif:P-->

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

It's getting late, even here on the West Coast, and I think we're ALL tired.

Let's think of some positive things we can all say to each other tomorrow.

We do enjoy free speech here more here than in any other gathering, club, website, or conglomeration of PFAL grads.

I don't need to call this a splinter group to communicate that, although I did assert that this was a splinter group here before and no one minded. A differend kind of ritual observed here as pointed out, but we all are grads of PFAL it seems.

Mike, kidding aside I asked you a question that I truly want to know...are you seeing the miracles that was going on in the 70's? If you are would you care to share them with us? I would really like to know.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!