GreaseSpot Cafe

Where are the newlyweds?

Shellon

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Ferrell !!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell us all about it when you recuperate !!!!!!!!!!!

heehee.... just joking..

Getting married on KY Derby day is just too wild.

I wish you two the very best in this lifetime and the one beyond. :love3:

(I was on the road to FL myself during the Derby and while you two were tying the knot, so I missed it. boo hoo hoo...... It has taken me two days to get over that 1100 mile trip in 3 days. )

Ted and Moony:

Let me add my hearty congrats! I just saw the photos IGotOut posted over in the 9th Corps thread, and I must say you are an adorable couple!!

Moony, although I haven't met you, I think I've gotten to know you a little bit from your posts, and I couldn't be more thrilled that Ted found such a lovely woman to love him. I'm so happy for you two!!! May you enjoy many, many joyous and full years together!

Love you,

Linda

Thank you everybody for their blessings and congrats on our marriage. (Sorry we haven't come on sooner, but we have been kind of occupied :knuddel: ). Thank you John for posting your website for us. Last of all, thank you Paw for GreaseSpot, without which, we might never had met.

For those of you that haven't seen our wedding pics, here they are: Our Wedding

I guess now we can reveal where we spent our wedding night, since none of you would be able to "interupt" us. :nono5:

bellbill.jpg

Love ya all

Mr & Mrs Ted Ferrell

Edited by moony3424