GreaseSpot Cafe

What's New in New Knoxville???

DesertVis

I'm new here and find some of the topics very interesting. But, I would really like to know what is going on right now.

Is there a new WC class? How many?

What's up with Gunnison?

Any news would be appreciated. Been out for a while (7 years), know about all the loy-boy stuff and lawsuits, but what is brewing? What is the mentality?

The mentality??? Hummmm....................

The mentality is to "move on, forget the past, and prevail with the Word!"

They are ALL re-reading ALL of Dr.Vico's works, umm, I mean plagerized works...........

This is from the mouths of current corps staff.

As for the class, they have a new one, but I never cared enough to ask.........

They are still waiting for more changes, like bringing back "the love" aspect. Many "in" want to stick it out and make a difference. (cough cough)

I don't deny they all (most) have a heart for God, they just don't know what they are really worshipping.

They think they owe allegiance to the "ministry" for rescuing them from a life of destruction, when they should owe God alone that allegiance!

Same stuff, different day. You ain't missin anything.

DesertVis,

Many have come to GS and told us that twi reads their sunday script each week......which has to be pre-approved by the board of directors weeks in advance. The consensus is that these "teachings" are booooring...... :sleep1::sleep1:

The new foundational class in March has not generated even a fizzle of excitement. Seems that mum is the order of the day. No one seems to want to share anything.....except that its a mix of veepee's stuff and craig's wap class.

Not too much else at this time.

DesertVis,

Many have come to GS and told us that twi reads their sunday script each week......which has to be pre-approved by the board of directors weeks in advance. The consensus is that these "teachings" are booooring...... :sleep1::sleep1:

This even Dr.Wierwille said was wrong, "The Way" is just a church.

CK

Just got an email from an 'innie' (albeit second hand) but I cannot really go into specifics at this point in time w/o i.d.ing them to 'waygb'. All I can say is that it looks as if H.Q. is in a 'mess' and no-one outside of H.Q. is able to find out exactly what is going on.

It doesn't look good for H.Q.

My informant is close to 'checking out' and when that happens I'll post more details.

Just got an email from an 'innie' (albeit second hand) but I cannot really go into specifics at this point in time w/o i.d.ing them to 'waygb'. All I can say is that it looks as if H.Q. is in a 'mess' and no-one outside of H.Q. is able to find out exactly what is going on.

It doesn't look good for H.Q.

My informant is close to 'checking out' and when that happens I'll post more details.

Allan -- you just made my day! Thanks! :)

Allan,

Please do keep us posted. I want to know what's going on.

I talked to an old innie friend today. She and I were best friends while on Staff at HQ. I haven't talked ot her in about 5 years. She was glad to hear from me but kept repeating how sad it was I didn't go to fellowship. I understand her mind-set, but I also know she doesn't know how to separate The Way from God. I plan on telling her I didn't give up on God, only an organization.

Heck, if all that Allan says may happen, maybe my friend will figure it all out herself.

There was a person on here earlier who claimed to be still "in" but they haven't been back since we asked specific questions. <_<

Apparently the new family class the Coulters are teaching spends some time explaining that bestiality is wrong.

The new foundational class that everyone is expected to pay to take no longer teaches the Eve/Lesbian thing.

They have moved the AC special to HQ and are still making people choose TWI over family at Thanksgiving, but they have added a summer "special" to the roster as well. You "get" to pay a lot of money for the special, the hotel rooms, the airfare, the rental car AND they offer to help you make sure that you have approved snacks in the appropriate volume. :ph34r:

We haven't heard yet if ice cold beer is an approved "snack". :drink:

"Apparently the new family class the Coulters are teaching spends some time explaining that bestiality is wrong."

Geeze, does this mean that all the single folks who are still PFAL fans will be taking a vow of celibacy?

This IS really groundbreaking stuff, huh?

Oh and don't forget dear Belle, that if "you cannot contain your lust, then, SOLITARY MASTURBATION, is fine" :blink:

They are still training at Gunnison, but the last WC class had like a whopping FIVE graduates or something like that. It's in the archives.....sorry....I can't remember right now.

TWI does not provide numbers - not on that and not on the WD program either. They won't even advertise how many classes, much less how many students they have running at any given time.

Bliss, thank goodness they did away with the "how to" videos on that! :biglaugh:

Oh and don't forget dear Belle, that if "you cannot contain your lust, then, SOLITARY MASTURBATION, is fine" :blink:

I was just choking on the line Belle wrote:

Apparently the new family class the Coulters are teaching spends some time explaining that bestiality is wrong.

When I read your post, Bliss...

Now I need The Quicker Picker Up-per to clean off the monitor!

You've can't be serious! They really said that? (I believe YOU - I can't believe they went THERE!)

So.... is "SOLITARY MASTURBATION" better than "NON-SOLITARY"? It sounds like their teachings are "NON-SOLITARY MENTAL MASTEURBATION" from what I'm hearing!

Several years ago someone said this, and it's more truer today than ever...

(Paraphrased):

"What keeps the Fountian of Living Waters running, is Dr. Wierwille spinning in his grave!"

Edited by ChasUFarley

Aaaaah! :) Stuff like this is GOLD.

"Apparently the new family class the Coulters are teaching spends some time explaining that bestiality is wrong."

Is this a major problem that they have to spend time explaining it in a class?

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

There must be some sheep somewhere breathing a big sigh of relief.

Aaaaah! :) Stuff like this is GOLD.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

There must be some sheep somewhere breathing a big sigh of relief.

Brings a whole new meaning to "undershepharding" now, doesn't it?

Animated_jesus_shepherd_sheep_hg_blk.gif

This tells me that they must have lifted the ban on people having "major pets".....

Edited by ChasUFarley

Okay, let's see if we can rightly divide this:

The new and present spewth:

It's not masturbation.......

It's not homosexuality........

It's the great "beastiality" purge. If you have a genuine spiritual suspicion that someone in your fellowship is ...uh....er....uh having sex with...uh.....err....uh their uh....pet....please report this to your closet MOG in charge, lest ye shall also fall prey to the spirit of lusting after your pet.

Let's see now..........

LCM hated homos.....

LCM hated family pets............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We report.....you decide

Edited by outofdafog