GreaseSpot Cafe

Someone's been LYING here...

SafariVista

Ummmm.....Ductape, this guy has been verified as being who he is being exposed as being. If you have nothing to hide, communicate with the utmost integrity as we do and treat people honestly and with respect, then there is nothing to be upset about. ;)

Give us a chance and you, too, can enjoy the weenie roasts and fun block parties. :biglaugh:

It's not about identifying trolls behind every new person, it's about protecting each other. But maybe that's a foreign concept to you? :unsure:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think the moderators "see trolls everywhere.

Pawtucket said he knew this guy and acted on his knowledge.

some of the posters may want an exclusive group but they do not moderate .

he is allowing the thread to continue to warn his peeps on the board, so they do not get hurt in the same manner in which Pawtucket says he has first hand knowledge of.

I have one question for safari tho was that a real map to his house?

Ductape, I have no idea what you are referencing in regard to chat. However, as someone who frequents chat a bit, I can tell you the regulars are a good bunch. But this thread is also a prime example of why people are cautious around here.

This is the internet and anyone can come here and pretend to be someone they are not. We do tend to be a close bunch, and even those who take the minority view on topics are cared about, despite disagreements. So, yeah, we try to look out for each other and we are careful to take our time and get to know people. And yes, at times we can even be a very suspicious lot.

I am sorry if you were falsely accused of something. But I really do hope that you will take the time to slowly get to know people and allow people to slowly get to know you. But doing that will require a lot of patience and understanding on your part. Many of us longtime cafe goers have seen some pretty nasty people come through the door. Thankfully, few of them stay for more than a few cups of coffee, but some of them have left a heck of a mess in their wake.

This is in no way to reflect negatively on Pawtucket. More on the ones that ran to him with the accusations lacking ANY proof. What a welcome.

How do you know this? What are you basing your assumptions on?

Duct,

I would let it go. There were people that had indeed been victims of this guy and they were more "on guard". You were being playful amongst some that were truly frightened. Chalk it up to something that couldn't be fixed by duct tape :)

And in your ever noble battle to expose the troll, innocent newbies get falsely accused and no proper apologies follow. What a nice group of people, to run about the board behind the scenes seeing trolls every where. Damned if I will return to chat.

One of the other ladies in chat exposed him about 5 days ago with proof,

showing undeniably he was not who he claimed to be. He denied it all.

We have fun in chat -- we don't use it to expose folks.

Chat is there to be silly, serious, hi-how-are-ya, and all that good stuff.

We're there for play -- not *dirty work*.

And no -- I don't go looking for or hunting trolls.

I'm not even positive when the troll hunting season is.

Is it meebe somewhere around the 14th of Nisan to Tishri 1?

Do I need to get a small game, or a regular hunting license for trolls?

Where's Tic when ya need him? ;) :biglaugh:

in my defense, this post that i make right now will ever be seen

it is now 12 :19 pm in my time zone, and this post will be removed from active posts.

duct tape i could care less if you are male or female

that weak link to common life never will phase me

what does get me is the "freedom" to accusse

based on what little knowledge anyone has

and if they "really knew" what they were talking about

they would place true objective debate in front of a forum

so dedicated to "truth"

if you really want to know what was said

and what was e mailed i have it all on file

and so does my lawyer

and if you think this post will see the light of day

God first

Beloved WatersEdge and all others

God loves you my dear friends

If WatersEdge lie I forgive WatersEdge and we all should forgive WatersEdge

As for lying I see no need to lie here just do not tell all we know

But if ask a personal question -- just say the question is too personal

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

VERY OLD THREAD

Maybe this will shed some light on the situation. :)

What a headache reading through that thread Belle!

It seems that not very many supported the exposure... and the people he hurt there too!

What I can say for sure about this person... he is the most self centered person I've ever met. He couldn't even play a game of baseball without going out of his way to make sure everyone was watching him. If he caught the ball doing a long stretch, he'd stay in that position, until he SAW someone looking...

Everything was about himself... is this a disease?

We had a phone call from him in the late 80's... he sounded very weak, said he was dying of cancer... except I didn't give a shiz... I was almost relived. He had caused so much grief & heartache in my life & my husband's, that we just didn't care. He had pulled so much crap, that he was on our mind ALL THE TIME... it was just sick. We left a State that WE LOVED... because he was there... we just couldn't live in the same State w/ that man... his manipulation was overwhelming~

He Stoll from me, lied to me, conned both of us out of money and items. And all the while DRINKING excessively...

I had been yelled at so many times from this guy I've lost count, many times in the middle of the night! Just speaking of him would cause me to shake uncontrollably. It took months to get the courage to finally speak w/ the LC... who just brushed it all off. The shaking went on for YEARS…

I'm so glad Paw allowed this exposure... Had it not been allowed, I wouldn't have come back here... just hearing that guys name has sent me into sleepless nights... wondering what I should have done to kick his a** years ago... remembering all the junk he pulled. He was so hard on people... and the poor, lovely young women that came to our fellowship... just to meet that creepy snake, lurking & attacking them

I'm also saddened to hear of his actions hurting those here at the Cafe... where did some of those people go? Robi?.... JesseJoe?... QamiQazi?...

Will he stop?... well, I for one would love to be one of the 'police' here... just to make sure he doesn't come back!

x-o

Safari

Edited by DooWap