GreaseSpot Cafe

Another Caption Contest

Ron G.

Running out of tripods to mount his superior officer's AK-47, a soldier offers his 'crack' as a replacement, ... and it fits quite well.

Just goes to show that there is some practical uses for the French asses.

:redface:

Edited by GarthP2000

Bad form....don't even want to go there....... :redface::redface2:

T-Bone- I like your Caption :biglaugh:

Jim yours is good too. :biglaugh:

I may be a wet blanket, but I don't think this is a funny photo.

It looks to me like a sniper and his spotter doing all they can to make the kill. I would call it "Commitment" or "Cooperation".

These guys don't care what they look like, as long as they get the job done - - and that's ALL they care about.

krys

sure your right that is why i said they have a sense of duty.. but Im sure any good soldiers has a sense of humor in their job as well.

the job may be serious but life doesnt always have to be.

Edited by pond

What began as Parliamentary Resolution 10507 became compromise legislation that continues funding for sniper instruction but mandates that the Copains d'âne (i.e. "Butt Buddies”) sensitivity training series be integrated into all shooting exercises.

Edited by Cynic

My submission for the sniper is " Dude, I can hear the ocean"!

Excellent Sushi...that is so true to form too...you ought to hear us over here in my clinic

somedays we just need slapped!

Love y'all regardless if ya' slap me or not!

"Vice President Lyndon Johnson received the following message from an Indian (Native American) on a reservation:

'Be careful with your immigration laws. We were careless with ours.'

My ex was a sniper and police officer, the stress of the job requires a sick sense of humor, imo. :confused: You should hear some of the jokes those guys tell! NOT many of them can be shared with the general public because of how hard it is to understand the humor unless you're intimately familiar with the details of the duty.

OFM, I'm sure there are quite a few jokes and pranks you could share that would make our hair curl. :wink2: