GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi OILFIELDMEDIC!!!! (and anyone else)

medic's wife

You know you are at Greasespot too much (or at sea too long) when your spouse has to register and post just to get to talk to you....

Cracked me up, Mrs. Medic! We will all tiptoe quietly out, and leave you two alone in the Cafe....

Just lock the door on your way out.

:D

Shaz

Edited by shazdancer

Thanks all of you!!! LOL...no need to cover your eyes. John and I are not into cyber 'stuff' :biglaugh:

All I can say is thank God he gets to come home sometimes!

The main thing I miss about him when he is gone is his general presence and knowing he is truly a blessing to us here. Also, our bed is way too big, but that's another story.

John has turned me onto PFAL...which is something I know I truly need.

I appreciate all the warm welcomes...I have been very apprehensive about everything lately (John knows this) and I tend to study things to death.

I am currently a volunteer with CASA....Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children. You can look it up online. I tend to get irate when folks are not 'done right' and John can verify this. So...my new outlet is my volunteer work. I am also a recovering Baptist...but still in the Baptist church. Can we say "REAL SCREWED UP?""

I am seeing more and more truth with every breath I take. And...bottom line...God doesn't run out of love like people do.

Thanks to all of you again....you are all awesome!!!

Dana

Hi Medic's Wife.-----Welcome aboard !----- I think it is a good thing you are studying the PFAL materials. In doing so you will gain tremendous insite into the hearts of posters and more importantly , the heart of Medic. IT is true there are many dark clouds hovering over TWI and much controversy over the PFAL class. GOD is much bigger than TWI, the PFAL class, or any other religious organization or class. Though I am not defending TWI or PFAL, there are some wonderful things you can take away from the class if the desire is in your heart. GOD can enlighten the eyes of your understanding but don't forget that old addage," Can't see the forest for the trees". There must be SOMETHING worthwhile in it or we wouldn't all be here.----------"Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to encounter some turbulance. Please fasten your seatbelts---------

From waysider ~~~

IT is true there are many dark clouds hovering over TWI and much controversy over the PFAL class. GOD is much bigger than TWI, the PFAL class, or any other religious organization or class. Though I am not defending TWI or PFAL, there are some wonderful things you can take away from the class if the desire is in your heart.

waysider -- you're a real diplomat!! Great post. :eusa_clap:

Hi Mrs Medic! Nice to see you here! And to you Mr. Medic, when do you get to come home? Are you there on a deployment? Is it like you have ex amount of days to go and then it is all over? Or, is it a year round job and you only come home once in awhile? Are you a doctor, or an Army medic? Always have been curious.

Mrs. Medic, seems like you two have a fine marriage. Way to go..... :wave:

To answer the questions above....yep, they actually let Smokey take care of sick folks over there. :biglaugh:

I can tell you firsthand his bedside manner stinks. But other than that he is a pretty nice fellow.

He gets to come home a few times a year and this finger in his ear is probably going to require surgery.

Sorry John...you know I love you!!!!

LOL

Welcome, Medic's Wife!!!! I lived in Evergreen and Brewton several years ago. Your town CAN'T be any smaller than Evergreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN IT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, nice that you decided to hang out with us GS patrons.

Thanks Coolchef and Act2!!!

Evergreen was where I went to evacuate from Hurricane Ivan while we were living in Gulf Shores....my litttle crappy hotel room I rented for a couple days got destroyed with ME in it!!!

I cannot say I have fond memories of my brief stay in Evergreen LOL

But, our little town is about the size of Evergreen, I think. Population, 10,000...roughly.

Nice to meet you both and everyone here has been so nice!