GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and I'm gonna kick you 'til you're dead!

Another clue:

Everything seems like nothing to me now, 'cause I want you in my bed. I don't care if I burn in hell. I don't care if you burn in hell. The past and the future is a joke to me now. I see that they're nothing. I see they ain't here. The only thing that's here is you - and me.

Another clue!!!!!

There are three kinds of pipe. There's aluminum, which is garbage. There's bronze, which is pretty good, unless something goes wrong. And something always goes wrong. Then, there's copper, which is the only pipe I use. It costs money. It costs money because it saves money.

Nice picture, Raf!

Yes you are correct!

George check out the movie sometime, Nice entertainment.

All right, I'm moving toward giveaway quotes now...

"I don't believe it! Hah! I don't believe it! You're supposed to come here and defend me against these characters and the only one I've got on my side is the bloodsucking lawyer!"

The original and best. 65 million years in the making.

"They're flocking this way."

Grant notices some running dinos look like a flock of birds. The dinos turn toward Grant and the two kids, and the boy utters this line.

"Nice hat! What are ya tryin' to look like - a secret agent?"

Dennis Nedry makes fun of the guy who meets him at an outdoor restaurant to give him $$ for the embryos.

"I don't believe it! Hah! I don't believe it! You're supposed to come here and defend me against these characters and the only one I've got on my side is the bloodsucking lawyer!"

John Hammond is upset. He brought the scientists to defend himself against the lawyer's skepticism, and all the scientists are skeptical while the lawyer sees dollar signs.

"We can make it if we run."

"No, we can't."

"Why not?"

"Because we are being hunted."

"Oh God."

"It's all right."

"Like hell it is!"

Exchange between Satler and the Raptor keeper on their way to the maintenance shed to try to get the power back on.

"Spared no expense."

Recurring line by Hammond.

You got me. It drew from the best source material available,

with one exception, it was pretty faithful to it,

had a good script, good casting, successful action scenes,

and a good soundtrack.

Despite my own reticence on adaptations, I thought it was great.

I'll pass along the inside joke they snuck in once the movie's named.