GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

One of my favs, too....Shawshank Redemption

The book (or rather written short story) is quite a bit different, but LOVE Morgan Freeman

Here's one, might be a bit tough.....

"My kids.....I forgot to beat my kids!"

"I just wanna say that you are the craziest person I've met since the guy blocking the bank door. He was wearing a Superman cape and pantyhose... crazier than you... maybe not."

Edited by Cindy!

"My kids.....I forgot to beat my kids!"

"I just wanna say that you are the craziest person I've met since the guy blocking the bank door. He was wearing a Superman cape and pantyhose... crazier than you... maybe not."

"Kramer vs. Kramer"? The "beat my kids" line is the only thing I rermber from it!

George

No, this film has a few more kids.....here's more....

Why do you take aspirin with champagne?

Oh, champagne gives me a headache.

I have done many terrible things in my life but I have never put another man's wife in my bed

Wasn't she married to that Spanish painter when you slept with her?

Don't prove me wrong, Larry, I hate it when I'm proven wrong.

Ok, can't find the script online so here's a bit more....

Why do you take aspirin with champagne?

Oh, champagne gives me a headache.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No ex-husband of Gloria's ever has to apologize to me about anything. We're like a little club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have done many terrible things in my life but I have never put another man's wife in my bed.

Wasn't she married to that Spanish painter when you slept with her?

Don't prove me wrong, Larry, I hate it when I'm proven wrong.

Larry and I are moving to the Good Harbor Beach Inn in Massachusetts. We've agreed to live there for a three month trial period and if it works, we'll be married on Larry's birthday in March.

Okay... okay-I guess I'll be heading back to rehearsal. Enough taking time off from work for fun, huh? You can keep the night table, Gloria.

No...

I just wanna say that you are the craziest person I've met since the guy blocking the bank door. He was wearing a Superman cape and pantyhose... crazier than you... maybe not.

George is right....it was Al Pacino in Author! Author! one of my favs.....LOVE the theme song sung by Michael Franks "Coming home to you is like coming home to milk and cookies, coming home to where the love is, waiting at the door for me..."

Here's an easier one (one of my all time favs), I'm gonna post a central line from the movie ya'll will probably get without even thinking about it....

...you need a license to buy a dog or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish. But they´ll let any butt-reamin´ a$$hol@

be a father.

Edited by Cindy!

Actually, Tom's right, George. I just never thought of her that way.

"Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning."

Why does everybody keep asking me if I've been drinking? What? Is there like a coaster stuck to my butt or something?

Oh, I like all of God's creatures, I just like some of them better stuffed. And he's one of them.

:)

What does that mean???!? I didn't make up those lines, they are from the movie. Okay, how's about a clue? The female Keanu is none other than Sandra Bullock. Now all ya gotta do is go through HER movies. Bet it doesn't take too long to figure out now. So, tell me, do you agree? Is she the female Keanu or what?