GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

Probably.

"Is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of... indigestion?"

"I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I'm making."

"You have no choice."

"I know... That's why I'm making it."

"There's nothing more irresistible to a man than a woman who's in love with him."

George

"These walls were not meant to shut out problems. You have to face them. You have to live the life you were born to live."

"After all, the wool from the black sheep is just as warm."

"There were times when we would look at each other; oh, Mother, I could hardly breathe!"

"Is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of... indigestion?"

"I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I'm making."

"You have no choice."

"I know... That's why I'm making it."

"There's nothing more irresistible to a man than a woman who's in love with him."

George

Oh, all right.

The Sound of Music

Next...

"I came here to rescue you from him."

"Well, we all appreciate your concern Colonel, I will try to be extra careful!"

"I'm just amazed he allowed any of your posse to live."

"Is that right?"

"Strictly speaking, he slipped up. You're lucky to be breathing."

"That's just great. Colonel, you came out here to find out why one of your machines blew a gasket!"

"Hey, Ace. I would like you very much to meet Judy. She can suck a golf ball through twenty feet of garden hose. Ain't that right?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"My... name... is... Johnny Wishbone. I am a psychic. Yes, my name is Johnny Wishbone and I am a psychic from the Isle of St. Croix. I read in the St. Croix Gazette that the Beverley Hills Police Department was having trouble solving crimes. So I came to help you out, because I am a psychic extraordinaire. But they told me you don't need help, so I will go home. Yes, my name is Johnny Wishbone and I am a psychic from the Isle of St. Croix. You, I don't know you. You are... MMMMmmmmmmmmmmMMM AAAhhhhhh LUTZ! Chief LUTZ! And you are... MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm... AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh... "

"Biddle?"

"BIDDLE! Yes, Biddle I was about to say that, but you beat me to it. I don't need any help because I am Johnny Wishbone psychic extraordinaire. Just think Johnny Wishbone and I will come. Lutz and Biddle, like Kibble n' Bits, but different."

"You just hit a squad car!"

"It's okay, I know the guy. He's a jerk."

George

"This is gonna replace CD's soon; guess I'll have to buy The White Album again."

"You see this? Huh?! N-Y-P-D! Means I will kNock Your Punkass Down!"

"You here to make fun of me too?

" No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?

"Sure."

"Did he say anything to you?

"Yeah, that the world is coming to an end."

"Did he say when?"

"So what do you think?

"Whew! Very interesting. She got a whole 'Queen of the Undead' thing going on...

"What about the body?

"Great body...

"The dead body."

"This is gonna replace CD's soon; guess I'll have to buy The White Album again."

"You see this? Huh?! N-Y-P-D! Means I will kNock Your Punkass Down!"

"You here to make fun of me too?

" No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?

"Sure."

"Did he say anything to you?

"Yeah, that the world is coming to an end."

"Did he say when?"

"So what do you think?

"Whew! Very interesting. She got a whole 'Queen of the Undead' thing going on...

"What about the body?"

"Great body..."

"The dead body."

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it."

"Place projectile weapon on the ground."

"You can have my gun, when you pry it from my cold dead fingers."

"Your proposal is acceptable."