GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

OK, I will. Thanks

Oh, God............ Roy, you all right?

Just trying to fire down a 1,000 year old Twinkie. What do they put in these things, anyway?

Sugar, enriched flour, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, polysorbate 60, and yellow dye number five. Just everything a growing boy needs.

A little more then...

We must shut down the building.

I need authorization.

Authorization? How about the United States Fricking Government? Lose the grid or lose your job!

Central. This is Walt, out at Nakatomi. Do you think that you could shut down

grid 212. No shi# I got a problem. Shut it down, shut it down now!

Oh, God............ Roy, you all right?

Just trying to fire down a 1,000 year old Twinkie. What do they put in these things, anyway?

Sugar, enriched flour, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, polysorbate 60, and yellow dye number five. Just everything a growing boy needs.

Edited by Human without the bean

"Look, you wanna be left alone?"

"Yes."

"I understand."

"Do you?"

"Oh, yeah, trust me... problem is, if I do that, I don't think you're gonna live to see the end of the day. You can't pretend s--t isn't happening when it is, princess... Unless you wanna die. In that case, you're playin' this perfectly."

George

"What they did to me, what I am, can't be undone."

"Now, call me old fashioned, but I thought being engaged meant you were done with this kind of bulls--t."

"I am the Minister of Justice! Do you have any idea what I could do to you?"

"Really? You're gonna try and talk tough standing there in your red underwear?"

"Yes."

"I understand."

"Do you?"

"Oh, yeah, trust me... problem is, if I do that, I don't think you're gonna live to see the end of the day. You can't pretend s--t isn't happening when it is, princess... Unless you wanna die. In that case, you're playin' this perfectly."

George

Time to make it easier...

"You have struggled long enough. I can end your eternity... Our company can do anything. I can make you mortal."

"The mutant has powers..."

"He is just a man, now! His flesh is weak now!"

"Now, call me old fashioned, but I thought being engaged meant you were done with this kind of bulls--t."

"Yes."

"I understand."

"Do you?"

George

Time to make it easier...

"You have struggled long enough. I can end your eternity... Our company can do anything. I can make you mortal."

"Yes."

"I understand."

"Do you?"

George

This is a VERY recent movie...

"For so many years, I have wanted to thank you for saving my life. But i didn't send for you only to thank you, Logan. I wanted to repay you: a gift to equal the life you gave me."

"Yes."

"I understand."

"Do you?"

George

I'm up? Your kidding. No, I've been stalling.

I've been waiting for this since, well, since the last time I was up.

anim-smile.gif

What's going on here, Satch?

Frank says that he talks to Johnny, little Johnny on the radio in the future, and this guy claims to be your son!

Well, I talked to him too, once. He's a cop.

You talked to the guy on the radio?

Ya'know the past is a funny thing, we all got skeletons in the closet and ya never when one of them is gonna pop up and bite ya in the a...

Edited by Human without the bean

Listen Gordo, my name is Santa Claus and I’m going to give you the biggest Christmas present that you’ve ever had.

Gordo: I better give you my address then.

No, no, no. Don’t worry about it kid. Now, this is important. Something you’ve got to remember for a long time. Yahoo.

Gordo: What’s that?

It’s a magic word. It’s like abracadabra, only better. I want you to remember this word, okay? It's kind of like a code word: Yahoo. Can you remember that? Now go upstairs and write it down.

Listen Gordo, my name is Santa Claus and I'm going to give you the biggest Christmas present that you've ever had.

Gordo: I better give you my address then.

No, no, no. Don't worry about it kid. Now, this is important. Something you've got to remember for a long time. Yahoo.

Gordo: What's that?

It's a magic word. It's like abracadabra, only better. I want you to remember this word, okay? It's kind of like a code word: Yahoo. Can you remember that? Now go upstairs and write it down.

I'm not a cop, I'm a firefighter.

Hey, hey, I am warning you, you touch my kid, Ill hunt you down til the day I die.

But you already died!

What are you talking about?

The Buxton fire.

Oh, and when did that happen, 30 years ago?

October 12th, 1969.

That's tomorrow, I ain't dyin in no fire tomorrow or any other day, you got that?

You gotta listen to me, it was an abandoned warehouse. Butch always told Ma it wasn't your fault, you went with your instincts. If you've just gone the other way, you could've made it!