GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

If it's what I think it is, I LOVE this movie! Way underrated.

A few years ago, another movie with the same name came out. Other than that, not much in common.

Well, I looked it up, and I was wrong. I'm not aware of a second movie by the same name. Not saying there wasn't one, but my guess was wrong.

My guess did, however, have a major word in common with the correct title. But that doesn't help you unless you know my wrong guess.

Well, I looked it up, and I was wrong. I'm not aware of a second movie by the same name. Not saying there wasn't one, but my guess was wrong.

My guess did, however, have a major word in common with the correct title. But that doesn't help you unless you know my wrong guess.

I figured you might have a soft spot for the movie based on who wrote the original story-

but I wouldn't have counted on it.

"Well, it is a contact sport, okay? You want ratings. You want people

in front of the television instead of picket lines.

You're not gonna get that with reruns of 'Gilligan's Island.'

'Gilligan's Island.'

You know, dah-DAH-dah-dah...yeah, that's it. The one with the boat."

"Don't touch that dial!"

"You're lucky he didn't kill you, too. Or rape you, then kill you. Or kill you, then rape you."

"I warn you I get sick. Car sick, air sick. And I'm going to throw up all over you."

"Go for it. Won't show on this shirt..."

"Me and my big mouth. We should have taken the trip to Hawaii."

"I had the shirt for it, but you f***ed it up."

" This is television, that's all it is. It has nothing to do with people, it's to do with ratings! For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... "

" Americans love television. They wean their kids on it. Listen. They love game shows, they love wrestling, they love sports and violence. So what do we do? We give 'em what they want! "

"Mr. Spock, you have the com."

"Who is Mr. Spock?"

"Well, it is a contact sport, okay? You want ratings. You want people

in front of the television instead of picket lines.

You're not gonna get that with reruns of 'Gilligan's Island.'

'Gilligan's Island.'

You know, dah-DAH-dah-dah...yeah, that's it. The one with the boat."

"Don't touch that dial!"

"You're lucky he didn't kill you, too. Or rape you, then kill you. Or kill you, then rape you."

"I warn you I get sick. Car sick, air sick. And I'm going to throw up all over you."

"Go for it. Won't show on this shirt..."

"Me and my big mouth. We should have taken the trip to Hawaii."

"I had the shirt for it, but you f***ed it up."

" This is television, that's all it is. It has nothing to do with people, it's to do with ratings! For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... "

" Americans love television. They wean their kids on it. Listen. They love game shows, they love wrestling, they love sports and violence. So what do we do? We give 'em what they want! "

"Mr. Spock, you have the com."

"Who is Mr. Spock?"

"Hi, cutie pie. You know one of us is in deep trouble. You know who I am?"

"I've seen you before. You're the @$$hole on TV."

"That's funny. I was going to say the same thing about you."

"You bastard! Drop dead!"

"I don't do requests."

"You killed the only two people I ever loved. Why?"

"Business. That's all it ever is, is business."

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been a week since my last..."

"What the hell are you playing at, Matt? You didn't come here for forgiveness. You came for permission, and I can't give you that."

"Justice isn't a sin, Father."

George

"You know the great strength of the church? Its sense of community."

"Morning, Father."

"Good morning. This may come as a surprise to you Matthew, but we are open on Sunday."

"I like the quiet."

"I don't think so, son, I think you like the solitude."

"You killed the only two people I ever loved. Why?"

"Business. That's all it ever is, is business."

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been a week since my last..."

"What the hell are you playing at, Matt? You didn't come here for forgiveness. You came for permission, and I can't give you that."

"Justice isn't a sin, Father."

George

Iron Man 2, then.

George :)/>

That's it.

" I've successfully privatized world peace. What more do you want? For now!"

My favorite line during the Senate hearing.

(There's a great line when he's leaving the hearing, of course.)

"If you try to escape, or play any sort of games with me, I will taze you and watch "Supernanny" while you drool into the carpet."

Coulson warning Stark about staying in and working.

"Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you. Like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly. You shouldn't have to wake up day after day after that, trying to understand how in the world you didn't know. The light just never went on, you know. I must have known, of course, but I was too scared to see the truth. Then fear just makes you so stupid."

"No, it's not stupid, Signora Mayes. L'amore e cieco."

"Oh, love is blind. Yeah, we have that saying too."

"Everybody has that saying because it's true everywhere."

George

No.

"Signora, between Austria and Italy, there is a section of the Alps called the Semmering. It is an impossibly steep, very high part of the mountains. They built a train track over these Alps to connect Vienna and Venice. They built these tracks even before there was a train in existence that could make the trip. They built it because they knew some day, the train would come."

"If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go."

"Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you. Like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly. You shouldn't have to wake up day after day after that, trying to understand how in the world you didn't know. The light just never went on, you know. I must have known, of course, but I was too scared to see the truth. Then fear just makes you so stupid."

"No, it's not stupid, Signora Mayes. L'amore e cieco."

"Oh, love is blind. Yeah, we have that saying too."

"Everybody has that saying because it's true everywhere."

George