GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

George??????

Well, Excuuuuuuse meeee! :)

"For one who has not lived even a single lifetime, you're a wise man."

"I may be able to bring you proof that the superstition of yesterday can become the scientific reality of today."

"Now that you have learned what you have learned, it would be well for you to return to your own country."

"I prefer to remain and protect those whom you would destroy."

"Come...here."

George

"I'm loyal to you, Master, I am your slave, I didn't betray you! Oh, no, don't! Don't kill me! Let me live, please! Punish me, torture me, but let me live! I can't die with all those lives on my conscience! All that blood on my hands!"

"Aren't you ashamed now? Aren't you? Spiders now, is it? Flies ain't good enough!"

"Flies? Flies? Poor puny things! Who wants to eat flies?"

"You do, you loony!"

"Not when I can get nice fat spiders!"

"All right, have it your own way."

"For one who has not lived even a single lifetime, you're a wise man."

"I may be able to bring you proof that the superstition of yesterday can become the scientific reality of today."

"Now that you have learned what you have learned, it would be well for you to return to your own country."

"I prefer to remain and protect those whom you would destroy."

"Come...here."

George

"If only we were amongst friends... or sane persons!"

"Great Scott!"

"A toast!"

" I would like.....if I may.....to take you on a strange journey."

"Oh, lucky him."

"You're lucky, he's lucky, I'm lucky, we're all lucky! Ha ha ha..."

" It was strange the way it happened. Suddenly... you get a break! All of the pieces seem to fit into place. What a sucker you've been, what a fool. The answer was there all the time. It took a small accident to make it happen. AN ACCIDENT! And that is how I discovered the secret. That elusive ingredient, that... spark that is the breath of life... yes I have that knowledge! I hold the key to life... ITSELF! "

"If only we were amongst friends... or sane persons!"

"Great Scott!"

"A toast!"

" I would like.....if I may.....to take you on a strange journey."

"Oh, lucky him."

"You're lucky, he's lucky, I'm lucky, we're all lucky! Ha ha ha..."

" It was strange the way it happened. Suddenly... you get a break! All of the pieces seem to fit into place. What a sucker you've been, what a fool. The answer was there all the time. It took a small accident to make it happen. AN ACCIDENT! And that is how I discovered the secret. That elusive ingredient, that... spark that is the breath of life... yes I have that knowledge! I hold the key to life... ITSELF! "

"A night out... it was a night out they were going to remember for a very long time."

"I wonder if you might help us. You see, our car broke down a few miles up the road. Do you have a phone we might use?"

With no other takers,

"Rocky Horror Picture Show."

"Let us pretend that we are in the drawing room and the hostess is serving tea. Now many numerous little questions confront us. Should the man rise when he accepts his cup of tea? May lump sugar be taken with the fingers? No. Is it good form to accept a second cup? Should the napkin be entirely unfolded or should the centre crease be allowed to remain? It is so easy to commit embarrassing blunders, but etiquette tells us just what is expected of us and guards us from all humiliation and discomfort. Mm, yes. Boring. Let us switch to, uh... to some poetry, hm? "There was an old man from the Cape, who made himself garments of crepe. When asked: will they tear? He replied: Here and there, but they keep such a beautiful shape!" That's right. Go ahead, smile, it's funny. That's right."

George

"Why are you hiding back there? You don't have to hide from me - I'm Peg Boggs, your local Avon representative and I'm as harmless as cherry pie...Oh - I can see that I've disturbed you. I'll just be going now..."

"Don't go."

"Oh, my! What happened to you?"

"I'm not finished."

"Will he be OK, Doc?"

"The years spent in isolation have not equipped him with the tools necessary to judge right from wrong. He's had no context. He's been completely without guidance. Furthermore, his work - the garden sculptures, hairstyles and so forth - indicate that he's a highly imaginative... uh... character. It seems clear that his awareness of what we call reality is radically underdeveloped."

"But will he be all right out there?"

"Oh yeah, he'll be fine."

"Let us pretend that we are in the drawing room and the hostess is serving tea. Now many numerous little questions confront us. Should the man rise when he accepts his cup of tea? May lump sugar be taken with the fingers? No. Is it good form to accept a second cup? Should the napkin be entirely unfolded or should the centre crease be allowed to remain? It is so easy to commit embarrassing blunders, but etiquette tells us just what is expected of us and guards us from all humiliation and discomfort. Mm, yes. Boring. Let us switch to, uh... to some poetry, hm? "There was an old man from the Cape, who made himself garments of crepe. When asked: will they tear? He replied: Here and there, but they keep such a beautiful shape!" That's right. Go ahead, smile, it's funny. That's right."

George