GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"It's just Standard Operational Bulls--t."

"Felix, for the last 40 years I've lived a life of dedicated debauchery. I've consumed enough booze to destroy a dozen healthy livers. I've filled my lungs with enough nicotine to poison the entire population of Orange County. I've engaged in sexual excesses that make Caligula look like a celibate monk. I have, in fact, conscientiously, day in and day out, for more years than you've been in this best of all possible worlds, tried to kill myself and I've never felt better in my life. So, if you're really going to end it all, I can show you at least a half-dozen better ways to do it."

"Ben, do you realize that in a matter of a few hours you have demonstrated most of your excremental bodily functions."

"I haven't sneezed."

"A sneeze is expiratory, not excremental."

"I'm going to show my boobies. What do you think, Irving, you've seen my boobies. Hmm, are they worth showing?"

"Well, since I can only render an evaluation based on a completely impersonal, purely professional examination of the subject, uh, subjects, I would have to say that in my humble opinion you've got a terrific pair of knockers."

"What'd you give him?"

"Oh, a pinch of this, a dash of that. Sometimes referred to in the trade as a Sleeping Beauty Boilermaker. Take no notice if he begins to levitate. It's a common side effect."

"Now Lila, in order to inject this properly I have to expose my gluteus maximus."

"Want me to do it for ya?"

"Are you perchance a nurse?"

"No, I used to be a junkie."

" Would it endanger your amateur standing if I asked you to use a sterilized needle?"

"You're the doctor."

"Oh, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week."

"You're gonna let that SHYSTER on?"

"I could sue you for calling me that, Polly! A shyster is a disreputable lawyer. I'M a QUACK!"

George

Character 1: "Does this look like 'gub' or 'gun'?"

Character 2: "Gun. See? But what does 'abt' mean?"

Character 3: "It's 'act.' A-C-T. Act natural. Please put fifty thousand dollars into this bag and act natural."

Character 1: "Oh, I see. This is a holdup?"

Character 1: "Does this look like 'gub' or 'gun'?"

Character 2: "Gun. See? But what does 'abt' mean?"

Character 3: "It's 'act.' A-C-T. Act natural. Please put fifty thousand dollars into this bag and act natural."

Character 1: "Oh, I see. This is a holdup?"

Need more clues. :)

George

Care for some gopher?

No, thank you Delmar. A third of a gopher would only arouse my appetite without beddin' her back down.

Oh, you can have the whole thing. Me and Pete already had one. We ran across a whole...gopher...village.

Delmar's been saved.

Well, that's it boys. I been redeemed. The preacher done washed away all my sins and transgressions.

It's the straight and narrow from here on out. And heaven everlasting is my reward.

What are you talking about Delmar. We got bigger fish to fry.

Edited by Human without the bean

Yeah, that's it. I didn't figure you for a "O Brother' fan George. The few times I've tried to use it everyone was shutout as in no idea, blank, not ta, zilch.

Not a big fan, though I did like the music.

"So, uhh, who's home?

"Well, my mom already left for the diner, and dad went to 7-Eleven to get scratchers... I guess he won, 'cause that was six years ago.

"Hmm... which happens, dads leave, no need to be a ***** about it, here's what I need... a laptop, a digital watch, a cell phone, the pneumatic actuator from your bazooka over there, a map of town, a big spring, and a tuna fish sandwich."

"I build neat stuff, got a great girl, occasionally save the world. So why can't I sleep?"

George

"I'm a prosecutor. I'm part of the business of accusing, judging and punishing. I explore the evidence of a crime and determine who is charged, who is brought to this room to be tried before his peers. I present my evidence to the jury and they deliberate upon it. They must determine what really happened. If they cannot, we will not know whether the accused deserves to be freed or should be punished. If they cannot find the truth, what is our hope of justice?"

" If I get any trouble outta you guys, I'm gonna integrate this jail."

"If you win this case, justice will prevail, and if you lose, justice will also prevail. Now that is a strange case."

"I need a drink."

"At three o'clock in the afternoon? What would your wife think?"

"I'm my own man, Lucien. I drink when I want to."

"When did she leave town?"

"This morning."

"Our society cannot condone men who take the law into their own hands."