GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"This is gonna replace CD's soon; guess I'll have to buy The White Album again."

"You see this? Huh?! N-Y-P-D! Means I will kNock Your Punkass Down!"

"You here to make fun of me too?

" No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?¨

"Sure."

"Did he say anything to you?¨

"Yeah, that the world is coming to an end."

"Did he say when?"

"So what do you think?¨

"Whew! Very interesting. She got a whole 'Queen of the Undead' thing going on...¨

"What about the body?¨

"Great body...´¨

"The dead body."

This film had a lot of Hollywood stars in fairly major roles.  I will refer to the two actors playing the titular roles as the "stars," the others as "featured actors."

One of the stars was so disappointed in the film that he has refunded the money of many who saw it.

A lot of scenes for a featured actress were cut when she gained weight and could not fit into her costume.  Naturally, the media ridiculed her.

A featured actor (arguably the most famous of the cast) had heart surgery shortly after filming.  An action star, the studios wouldn't cast him for another two years, worrying about insurance.

George

1 minute ago, WordWolf said:

Um, "Batman and Robin"???

Yes.

Clooney refunded money to a number of moviegoers.

Most Batgirl scenes were cut because Silverstone "outgrew" her costume.

Schwarzenegger had heart surgery and wouldn't be in an action film until "End of Days."

You're up.

George

"I know we need the money, but... "  "Listen! We're not just doing this for money!....We're doing it for a $H!T LOAD of money! "

"Good. Well why don't we take a five minute break?" "Very good, Sir."   "Smoke if you got'em."

"When?"    "Just now."   "When will then be now?"    "Soon."     "How soon?"

"Grab him some water!"   "Water, my foot! Bring this guy some Pepto-Bismol!"

"I know we need the money, but... "  "Listen! We're not just doing this for money!....We're doing it for a $H!T LOAD of money! "

"Good. Well why don't we take a five minute break?" "Very good, Sir."   "Smoke if you got'em."

"Grab him some water!"   "Water, my @$$! Bring this guy some Pepto-Bismol!"

"Okay. We'll have to set her down. Prepare for an emergency landing. Quick, give me a reading!" "Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done... "    "Will you stop that?"

"We're done with you. Go back to the golf course and work on your putts."

"Okay. We'll have to set her down. Prepare for an emergency landing. Quick, give me a reading!" "Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done... "    "Will you stop that?"

"Man, we ain't found $h1t!"

"Man, we ain't found $h1t!"

" Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal! Send me your kiss by wire, baby my heart's on fire! If you refuse me honey you'll lose me then you'll be left alone, oh baby telephone and tell me I'm your own! "